[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck happened to my life /r9k/ >Have close group of around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: killme.jpg (2 KB, 94x95) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
2 KB, 94x95
The fuck happened to my life /r9k/

>Have close group of around 5 friends
>All is great, live with friends for while at uni, all nerds, all enjoying life, golden fucking times.
>Especially my MTGbro, skinny little dude I had been friends with since we both got held back a year due to health reasons
>One by one friends all start getting in to tumblr one after each other
>Shrug it off, I don't really understand the point of blogs, keep playing MTG with skinnybro and doing uni work.
>A couple of friends decide they identify as trans
>Cool I guess, you do you
>One by one the other 3 each apparently realise over the next 2-3 months they are all trans too, some FtM some MtF
>Cool, what are the odds huh
>Friends start to make jokes about how "cis" people are trash
>Or how men should all be chemically castrated because they commit most rape or some shit
>Begin to feel uncomfortable
>Write it off as them making jokes to come to terms with gender shit??
>Never get urge to be trans because am not trans
>Friends ask why I never "explore my gender"
>Tell them I did, immediately realised its correct
>They say okay, sort of start talking to me less
>Still invited to stuff, we all live in the same house at the time
>Kind of feel like they stop treating me like a person, loudly discuss how cis people need to die
>Tell them this makes me kinda sad and uncomfortable
>They say deal with it "you have cis white male privilege"
>??????
>Ask why they are making our individual interpersonal problems about gender politics? Like we don't know each other and aren't friends or something?
>They continue to adopt terrifying views, seemingly coming from tumblr over the course of most of a year
>Pass out at a party one time
>Wake up to them trying to do makeup on me
>Freak out, no likey
>They all call me a transphobe
>Say I just don't like people messing with me in my sleep
>Friendships slowly peter out
>I miss my friends, especially skinnybro
>What happened to them? Where did they go?

Wtf happen
>>
File: killme.jpg (32 KB, 579x584) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
32 KB, 579x584
Non ant sized version of initial pic because I know that pisses some people off
>>
This didn't happen. Original
>>
>>29158419
It did bro
I fucking wish it didn't
>>
>>29158310
>things that didn't happen
Your post
>as for the story
2/10 would not read adain
>>
>>have close group of around 5 friends

stopped reading there. your "problems" are invalid.
>>
Why are people insisting this never happened?
I just wanna know what fucking went wrong
I used to have friends and now I don't and its fucking me up
>>
>>29158529
The problem is literally that that is not the case
>>
Tumblr actually deteriorates people, transform them into some kind of collectvists animal, where if you are male, straight or white you are inferior, and they create new genders and sexual options just to don't be straight/male
>>
>>29158994
I guess I should've either done something or distanced myself when tumblr started happening

I just didn't know anything about tumblr at the time

I feel like a dumb faggot

One of them was my gf, who then decided she was a dude.

It's like mourning them, like my friends died and got replaced by other people
>>
I feel like this is an experiment to see how gullible people are, but then again, this is r9k.
>>
>>29159128
Except it's legit, and all I'm doing is describing the ruin of my social life, and trying to figure out what went wrong.
I know I'm being a faggot asking 4chan for advice but the loneliness is getting pretty fucking crushing desu.
>>
>>29159128
What, transgenderism in general? You're probably right.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.