[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Cyborg/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 419x610
Where my Cyborg bros at?

I live on the outside a normal life: I study, work, engage in friendly "banter", but on the inside I am cold and feel no genuine emotions.
>>
File: tfw no balance beam gf.gif (988 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
tfw no balance beam gf.gif
988 KB, 400x298
>>29157869
You're just a normie who doesn't realize many normies feel this way. Thats why they post faux-deep shit on facebook and Nihilism is a popular meme among them. But you're here so you've strayed a little too far from the herd. Run back now little lamb, or grab a waifu and chill with us
>>
File: true story.png (31 KB, 252x239) Image search: [Google]
true story.png
31 KB, 252x239
>>29158733
Ok edgy kid. I belong here just as much as you do. I'm not too good at communicating with people my age, and I usually just stay inside and study to improve myself. Just because I can talk to women without flipping out like an autist, doesn't mean I'm not a cyborg.
>>
>>29158850
true, we can confirm OP is indeed just a fag
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 645x773
>>29160279
ok, mr socially inept autist virgin unsuccessful obese beta male spending the night criticizing people on an imageboard for not being like you. your opinion must be superior
>>
>>29160279
Just because someone isnt a complete fucking autist like you doesn't mean they are a fag. Go back to /b/ you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>29158850
Oh I have no doubt you're a "cyborg" bro

But a cyborg is described here>>29158733
>>
>>29157869
I don't know if I count as a normie or not.

Moat of my days are spent avoiding the job hunt and dicking around on Overwatch with friends. Recently I've been hanging around with them IRL, and I'm happy about all that.

I still suffer from depression. Always strikes at night, or in the middle of the day. Basically any time I'm not feverishly distracting myself I find myself acutely aware of everything around me. Every single failure I've ever had comes rushing back at once.

One of my friends said that the last time I went to the movies with that group, his date fucking hated me with a passion because I kept getting up to refill my drink and take a piss. While that's perfectly reasonable, it's hitting me a lot harder now that I'm in bed alone in the dark. I hate making enemies.

I'm also really autistic when it comes to interactions with people I don't know well. It always devolves into me turning into a stuttering mess while I try and explain myself.

So yeah, Cyborg I think.
>>
Don't know if I am cyborg nor do i care. I'm just here to bump and steal OP's Wojack.

That's all folks!
>>
>>29160549
Nigga the whole theater probably hated you.

It's acceptable to get up ONE (1) time during a movie to piss. Even then it's a sign of stupid planning. You wanna do all that shit stay at home and watch netflix.
>>
>>29160549
>perfectly reasonable
you're actually the annoying guy at the movie theater

everyone hates you while you are there even if they don't outwardly show the hate
>>
>>29160647
I meant it was perfectly reasonable that she hated me.

Like I can totally understand why they were pissed at me. We just went and saw Ghostbusters (the original) without her (they'd broken up) and I only went and got up like once.

Apparently she tripped me at one point, which is a bitch move.
>>
>>29160615
Believe me I'm well aware.

It was a Marvel movie though so I think any audience inconvenience was justified.
>>
I don't know if I'm a normie or not
I've lost most of my friends
I've only been laid 3 times during my life and none of them were meaningful
And I never actually had a relationship
>>
>>29160709
you deserved it phaggot
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 500x698) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 500x698
>>29160753
I know.

Le Origionale Commimento
>>
File: 1384160782497.gif (449 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
1384160782497.gif
449 KB, 318x239
>25
>financially independent
>nice apartment
>motorcycle
>a few good friends

>virgin
>>
I have done eveverything but full penetration, but that is only because the sole opportunity I had to fuck this girl was wasted because my condoms were too small for me.

I got the same brand I used to use when I was like 14 for royal wanks so I thought they would be big enough :_(

Oh well. I guess I still have most of my life ahead of me, as I just graduated from hs today. Still feel like a cyborg though. I don't love anybody but my best friend, and that is platonic. Not even my mom. My other friends always joke around and call me a school shooter because I am depressed and am a gun enthusiast/owner.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.