[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> nice guys will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 22
File: 2jlQgmD.jpg (590 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
2jlQgmD.jpg
590 KB, 1536x2048
>>
that's good control but he's too unsure of himself as he says it
>>
Shit I thought this was the girls number
Oh fuck dude the cringe is way too strong
>>
>imgur filename
>space after greentext
>facebook buzzword
this place is dead anyway
>>
File: 1437808861541.jpg (177 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1437808861541.jpg
177 KB, 1533x961
>>29157389
>taking a picture of phone screen
>>
You saved your mom as "hot stud muffin"?
>>
>>29157428
I thought it was a girl telling a guy. Writes like a girl.
>>
He's being open, he's communicating, he's expressing himself in full; you can't expect a person to hold back their feelings. Just feel lucky that you can get this much out of anyone.
>>
>>29157477
>a girl telling her bf "no boys"
>>
i know this is a buzzword on here but cuuuucked shes gonna go off and do that shit to spite him
>>
>>29157492
Yeah, "stop hanging out with the boys, spend time with me". Girls say that all the time I think, probably.
>>
>>29157389
If I were a chick I would cheat on that guy just because fuck him
>>
File: 1451975350546.jpg (74 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1451975350546.jpg
74 KB, 400x387
>>29157389
The words of a man who's sure that he's about to get cucked. It's his last resort. By leaking this image to the internet she seems like an attention whore with no self respect. So the guy fears might be spot on.
>>
oregano
>>29157428
>>29157491
>>29157530

>>
>>29157389
Pathetic lol. If you have to beg that hard for her to stay off another guys dick she is a lost cause.

Should be not more than. Enjoy it, have fun and but dont plastered without me because you don't know many people there. Call me when you get home
>>
Why did she take a photograph of her phone screen? Is this like foreshadowing how she will be holding a drink or penis later? It seems like too much a stretch, women aren't smart enough to think that up. It defies all logic.
>>
>>29157389
>letting your gf go to a party without you
this is grade a cuck material right here
>>
Honestly if you're with a girl and she wants to go to a party without you, just let her go man. Stop the relationship you're only going to get more hurt.
>>
File: 1451596387188.png (324 KB, 843x1303) Image search: [Google]
1451596387188.png
324 KB, 843x1303
>>29157389
>I'm the opposite of this and women burn me for it

>"Omg anon, you didn't even care to tell me to be careful! I did what I want!! you jealous :)))"

fuck off, princess.
>>
>>29157475
>women

gg oreganooooo
>>
>>29157599

Both messages sound cringey and beta cuck as fuck. If she's going to parties you can be sure of only one thing:she isn't actually your girlfriend.
>>
Absolute faggot with no trust for his partner or self-esteem and a gigantic control issue.

Should hang himself immediately.
>>
if he wasn't going to get cucked, he wouldn't have sent the message. this is why I don't like being in relationships, I get all insecure and start doing cuck tier shit like this, even though logically I know nothing good can come of it. the pussy makes emotionally weaker men like us lose our minds and dignity
>>
File: 1356546548986.jpg (15 KB, 389x314) Image search: [Google]
1356546548986.jpg
15 KB, 389x314
>>29157389
>Not trying to invite yourself and go with her

C'mon, son. It's like you WANT to just sit at home and post frogs on the internet. Being a normie is just trying to play it smart and thinking before you speak.
>>
>>29157663
>>29157663
fuck up, roastie. some roastie made him that way so u cant blame him. the fact that she took a picture of the text and put it on the internet proe that he was right to keep that idiot on a leesh. too bad it wasnt tight enough to choke her
>>
>>29157619
seriously he fucked up from the start
>>
>>29157389
I hate women and all but what's the point in dating someone if you have that little trust in them? That faggot sounds like he has been cucked by the same chick in the past and was a big enough retard to give her a second chance.

Bet she took that picture to send all of her friends so they could mock him while she got fucked by five different guys at that party.
>>
you need to move out bro if your mom still texts you shit like that
>>
>>29157709
If he's such an absolute cuck he feels the need to send her a text saying "NOBOYSNOBOYSNOBOYS" he doesn't deserve any pussy.

Literally in the top 10 list of the biggest faggots i've ever seen.
>>
>>29157713
>I hate women and all but what's the point in dating someone if you have that little trust in them?
If you didn't date women you have little trust in then most people wouldn't date women.

Trust takes a long time to build, and only naive fucking morons completely trust someone they first start dating.
>>
>>29157389
>"i love you bunches"
that for me would be enough to follow her every whim, regardless of how silly they were
>>
>>29157743
no empathy for the guy whatsoever, alll u females really do act alike.
>>
>>29157389
the only thing that makes sense is this is a gayfag couple.
>>
>>29157491
he's treating his relationship with her like a business deal and she's his first client.

he can express himself but there is nothing to be proud of here. not in how he does it, and not in having such a faggot for a boyfriend. everybody loses.

if you're dating a whore, its your job to be around so she doesn't flirt with other guys. there is never a situation where she's going to go hang out alone.

on the other hand you could just not date whores, and feel completely comfortable with her going out. the worst part of this shit is that it's obviously like middle school drama but at this point even 30 year olds talk and act like this and even cuck each other just as much.
>>
>>29157530
this is what i thought too
>>
>>29157389
What the shit is that? Pathetic desu.
>>
>>29157389

Seems more like something her mom would send.
>>
99% certain this is old as fuck. I've read this somewhere...
>>
>>29157492
oh anon its 2015+1, shes gotta be sure
>>
>always been a tremendously good person
>never gone to a party

How are these statements correlated?
>>
>>29157854
sheltered virgins often think that their lack of experience can be presented as a strength, because people who do shit necessarily take on risks and some of them fail or something.
>>
>>29157854
Because to the average cuck parties are where all the "asshole guys" go to while all the nice guys sit at home on 4chins.
>>
>>29157784

>not date whores

Fuck off, pedophile. I can't wait to see you on Chris Hanson.
>>
>>29157389
>the orbiter actually thought she was his gf
i cringed desu
>>
>>29157777
Not female.

And if you're naive enough to automatically assume you'll be cheated on you really are just an absolute faggot.
>>
>>29157901
>can't decide between trying too hard to be funny or trying too hard to be edgy
i farted
>>
>>29157854

They are connected(correlated isn't the best word to use here) by the word 'and' . Do you not speak English as first tongue?

He is saying he is a good person. He is also saying he has never been to a party. Because of this the message is difficult for him to write and send to her. Why those two things make it difficult would require knowing more about him. He is obviously uncomfortable with her going to a party and does not want to tell her to not fuck a bunch a dudes, but he also doesn't want her to fuck a bunch of dudes. It's not the best sample of writing but that's colloquial English for you.
>>
>>29157854
parties are degenerate.

if you want to see your friends, you can just talk to them alone or in a small group without all the hassle.

The sole purpose of parties is to manufacture "le soO crazayy" situations where chad/roasties can get drunk and cheat on their partners without guilt.
>>
>>29157897

Noone on 4chan considers themself nice, rebbitfriend. Did you know we were once called the asshole of the Internet? This place may have gotten shittier but I think the label could still apply.
>>
>>29157389
>nice guy
Nice guys are limp wristed fags that let their gfs do anything to keep them happy what you see right now is a control freak asshole.
>>
File: smug wojak alternate.png (95 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
smug wojak alternate.png
95 KB, 724x611
>>29157389
I thought this was a text from her mom

Also my jimmies are at maximum rustle because she took a picture of her phone instead of just screenshotting
>>
>>29157909
>naive enough to automatically assume you'll be cheated on

Wouldn't he be naive for not automatically assuming she will cheat?
>>
lmao
you guys aren't missing the point

some of you fuckers are saying he messed up becdause of 'confidence' or messed up by letting her go out with friends and parties etc

nah man

the problem (and why this picture has caused a lot of anger around on instagarm/twitter among the normies) is that it's the sign of a completely clingy unattractive jealous boyfriend

which is not cool desu senpai

if you identify with what the text says

you'll never get a normie gf senpai
>>
>>29157996
No, he is definitely implying he is a good person BECAUSE he has never gone to a party, or vice versa.
>>
>>29157389
why do roasties freak out about these things so much? If a girl said that to me, I wouldn't be offended at all. I'd realize she's just insecure and values our relationship. It would be more concerning if she didn't care at all.
>>
everything in the pic is garbage.
>iphone user
>dating a faggit
>tiny asian thumbs
>taking a pic of your phone
>even uploading that to anywhere
>>
>>29158001
i can tell you've never been to a [not completely shit] party
>>
hos gonna ho.
you can't force a bitch to remain faithful.
either she keeps her clam sealed or she doesn't.
in the fuckin middle ages they made them wear fuckin chastity belts, and i fuckin bet they still found a way to cuck their men.

hos gonna ho, it's just how things are.
>>
>>29158088
At least i'm not the only one who understands this.
>>
>>29157389
actually good guy here I would actually let her do whatever she wanted but if she insisted to go out partying to drink with horny guys I would just walk away from that relationship. not putting up with that kind of behavior.
>>
>>29157635
WELL MEME'D BASED BAL BROSKI
>>
>>29158308
Cuck detected lmao rolf

i farted
>>
>>29158210

if(is_a_ho == 1)
{
gtfo();
}
elseIf(is_a_ho !== 1)
{
return;
}
>>
>>29158128
because only women get to be insecure they are on easy mode and you are not.
>>
File: funny image.jpg (112 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
funny image.jpg
112 KB, 1024x576
>>29158404
>not just using a boolean
Look at this guy, trying to be smart and failing at it.
>>
>>29158352
how am I a cuck I said I would end the relationship immediately if she was the type to go out drinking to firth with other guys. I will tell her to go find a guy who is going to put up with that and just walk away.
>>
>>29158113

I'm a native English speaker. I can assure you that is not at all what is implied. It doesn't even make sense. You've been on tumblr too long and let the nice guy meme corrupt your thinking.

He does not want to appear controlling, that is not nice. He does not want to get cucked either, and views that she not cuck him to be a reasonable request. The party is irrelevant to his niceness, it only refers to the(definite article) party she is going to. Using the indefinite article allows her to save face. 'Oh it's not that kind of party and I'm not sucking dicks right now', or 'not all parties are like you see on TV but I understand your concern and will refrain from immodest behavior'. If he said he's a good person and has been to parties that would change the tone to overly confrontational and accusatory. 'I've been to parties and know what happens there, you fucking whore. I'm good so I'm telling you to be good too'.
Neither are particularly effective but his cautious approach was more polite than the possibility I showed.
>>
>>29157389
>2016
>investing any substantial emotion in relationships
Setting himself up for failure desu.
>>
>>29158088

We can't tell if he's unattractive, his name in the phone actually suggests he is attractive. It's obvious he appears jealous and that people have disdain towards jealous individuals. You must not have read any of the posts before coming in to explain what everyone in the thread already fully understood.
>>
>>29158504
this desu fampai

oregano
>>
File: Leighton-God_Speed!.jpg (516 KB, 1280x1763) Image search: [Google]
Leighton-God_Speed!.jpg
516 KB, 1280x1763
>>29158504

A guys gotta' learn somehow.

It's not that we stopped emotionally investing in relationships. We lost the ability to and play it off as a conscious choice. Such a defect turns out to be beneficial in the current sexual marketplace but it's nothing to be proud of. If I could I'd go back to my idealistic pedestalized view of women. I was much happier then.

This painting wouldn't be so nice if it were understood to be a gallant knight fucking off back to the Tavern while the maiden returns to her chambers for a bath of semen.
>>
>>29158404
Try
if(is_a_ho)
{
gtfo();
}
else
{
return;
}
>>
File: 1427755159863.jpg (43 KB, 479x530) Image search: [Google]
1427755159863.jpg
43 KB, 479x530
>>29158735
if(!is_a_ho) {
return;
}
gtfo();
>>
>>29158697
just lol at the knights faggotry
the whole "chaste and virtous ladies" shit was an erotic fantasy from the beginning
men cucked themselves by dreaming up something that was never there in the first place.

though i must admit i miss those innocent days when i thought that women were wonderful.
>>
>>29157491

He's basically admitting that he expects her to cheat on him

He's an insecure cuck and shit like this makes girls cheat more
>>
no boys, mo' drinking
good typo
>>
>>29157635

WELL MEME'D BASED BAAL(ONI)
>>
>>29157635
>y too
well meme'd based baal, well meme'd
>>
>>29157389
Just be glad that you've found someone who cares about you. He doesn't want you to make a mistake you'll regret if you do drink and get together with a guy. He knows that you'll end up feeling like shit about it. He knows that he'll feel like shit about it. Jesus fucking christ. He's just expressing his desires. You need to respect them. Boundaries need to set in relationships. If you love him enough, you'll respect this. He doesn't want to make your life miserable, he just doesn't want you to make a mistake that will in turn send your relationship down the hill
>>
How does someone autistic enough to text that even get a gf in the first place
>>
>>29159044
yeah, that wall of whiney bitch text totally gonna seal that pussy up, air tight
setting boundaries is fine, but attempting to set them up or enforce them this way? come on
>>
>>29159123
It's true that he could have expressed his wish in a less demanding tone, but this is seems to be an issue that he's extremely sensitive about
>>
I thought it was a text from her mom when I began reading. A bitch like him deserves to be cucked desu imo
>>
On a broke ass android that text message would be like 16 parts long
>>
>>29159168
>but this is seems to be an issue that he's extremely sensitive about

and that is where he is fucking wrong. by expressing how much he cares, or rather just by caring in itself, he is giving some random bitch way to much power over himself.

he can't force her not to take and/or blow dicks in a night's out. It's just not possible. Simply beyond his control.

women are simple as fuck, out of sight, out of mind kinda creatures. maybe she will cheat on him, maybe she wont. by sending this text he is just setting himself up for a lot of possible plays and secrets and drama, and all that shit. just imagine why this fucking retarded picture of a phone was taken in the first place. bitch is having a field day with his whiney text.

don't give into women's power plays and schemes and shit, you will not win and it's not worth it.
>>
File: XBxT9ov.jpg (57 KB, 460x461) Image search: [Google]
XBxT9ov.jpg
57 KB, 460x461
>>29157389

>love you bunches
>I'd rather be single than date this faggot.

>pc unrelated
>>
File: dark ocean shore.jpg (183 KB, 1280x856) Image search: [Google]
dark ocean shore.jpg
183 KB, 1280x856
>>29157555
>this
May God guide him through the rough seas ahead
>>
File: iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg (166 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg
166 KB, 428x280
>>29157389
>being so insecure in how well you've dicked your girl down that you type out this pathetic wall of shit
>giving your time and commitment to a girl you're sure is going to fuck other dudes
>giving your time and commitment to a girl that goes to parties
>being so desperate to hold onto this whore that you only repulse her more

The plight of the beta, my dudes.
>>
>>29157635
well meme'd based baal
>>
>>29158820
is_a_ho ? gtfo : return;
>>
>>29157389
jesus fuck this insecure abusive freak
>>
tihs text is from a parent, not a boyfriend, you fucking autists

learn to use context clues

or pay attention to how people talk to eachother

are you so delusional about relationships that this is how you think boyfriends talk to their girlfriends?
>>
>>29161718

are you fucking retarded? it's clearly from a boyfriend.
>>
>>29157389
i can sympathize with this guy since he obviously is incredibly insecure and believes that he isnt deserving of his girlfriend, he expects her to cheat. But all he is inflicting immense suffering onto himself by being so caught up in the "what ifs" and is poisoning his relationship by suffocating her with his jealousy. constantly telling her that she'd better not cheat is also telling her that he thinks she should want to cheat.
>>
He's not wrong for being worried about his gf going to a party without him, he's wrong because if you're going to let your gf go to a party without you (which you shouldn't in general) then there's no point in sending a text like that.
>>
File: 8543563.jpg (14 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
8543563.jpg
14 KB, 320x290
>>29157389
I thought it was a girl sending a message to her boyfriend. Now I have seen that is the opposite. Whew, I can't reach this level of beta.
>>
>>29161771
girls are never this controlling.
>>
>>29157491
he is so lacking in self awareness, he is expressing himself poorly. maybe this is the best he can do, but shit, he needs to look at himself in the mirror and think about why he is so consumed by the what-ifs. he clearly lacks and self esteem, he is so afraid she will cheat because he doesnt feel he deserves her.
>>
File: katawa_shoujo_3.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
katawa_shoujo_3.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
If he wanted her to stay off another guy's dick so bad why doesn't he just say "Have fun. But if you fool around with anyone and I find out about it I will leave you."

Or he could save himself a lot of trouble by not dating a girl that goes to parties with out him.
>>
>>29161783
OF FUCKING COURSE THEY ARE
>>
>>29161796
no, they aren't. it takes a special kind of entitlement to act like this, and its pretty much just dudes who really feel like they 'own' their partners.
>>
File: 1462377253081.gif (671 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1462377253081.gif
671 KB, 270x200
>>29157389
It's funny because I guarantee you he also took her phone at one point and changed his contact name to "hot stud muffin" and when she tried to change it back he got butthurt so she kept it.
>>
>>29161718
>Hot Stud Muffin contact
>her father
I mean, if you think she's into incest sure I guess.
>>
>>29157389
>NO BOYS MO DRINKING

sure hun i'll get totally pissed then make out half naked with stacey while the chads watch luv yuuu ;)
>>
>>29161756
>>29161841

>girl gets weird parental text
>girl changes contact name
>girl posts pic online

done

read the text before looking at the contact name. does it sound more like its from a boyfriend or from a parent?
>>
>>29161890
are you a troll?

"don't do anything to ruin us"

obviously a boyfriend you dumb fuck.
>>
>>29161930
"ruin us"

us = mom and dad

autist
>>
>>29161945
ok, so you are a fucking troll. jesus christ you are pathetic.
>>
>>29161930
>>29161945
>>29161958

its like watching amputees have a fist fight
>>
File: 1461640422780.jpg (205 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461640422780.jpg
205 KB, 708x1000
>>29161811
Are you a girl? Probably. Nevermind, Not going to discuss on 4chan now. But I will say this:

It's a boy who sent the message to the girl, she printed it for a reason and yes, girls are controlling. If a guy happen to be the man she is expecting, or even the kind of man that she wants to satisfy her "social status lust", a woman will most likely tell chad to not leave her, don't party too much and Et Cetera. Trying to slowly modify Chad's behaviour. It's not the same thing if you are dating a girl who doesn't even care about you. Of course she isn't controlling, she does not fucking care about you.

>Not even going to try to understand this
>>
>"hot studd muffin"

fake af, but some girls/guys are like this

just fucking leave them
>>
>>29157389
The fact that he was even compelled to write this says she's a whore, and he's a faggot who isn't a good judge of a woman's character, or who is willing to be with just anyone. This relationship is doomed. Also
> dating a girl who parties and drinks
Kek.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (22 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
22 KB, 277x296
>>29161958
is this really how you think relationships work?

do you think guys send texts like that?

i feel bad for you
>>
File: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
fingerless-gloves-fedora.png
117 KB, 320x263
>all these whiteknight faggots having the audacity to use the word "beta"

Obviously the bf should of stated his wishes in a more formal and assertive way.
but 2016 women must be kept on leashes you fucking white knight shitbags
>>
>>29161945
bro, i know you're baiting us but... oh my god. it's working
>>
Lol if I had to send messages like these to keep the pussy on lock I'd just say fuck it. Nobody's worth that trouble
>>
>>29162053
thats what we're laughing at.

it's funny BECAUSE you know you should never do shit like this

autistic ass
>>
>>29162068
>2016 women must be kept on leashes

Hasn't it always been like that?
>>
>>29162053
You clearly haven't met nearly enough crazies, nor have dealt with explicit details in how parents talk to their children about this stuff.

Here, I'll even bite your shitty bait. If it were talking about parents there would have been stricter tones, while mentioning the other parents' opinion since the "parent" messaging her is meek. They would have used the other spouse's opinion to reinforce their own.
>>
everyone in the world is insecure and uncertain. you can't really know anyone and no relationship is worth the investment because it can never lead to actual understanding. people make up reasons, they make up certainty and rationalize their choices even when other potentialities eat away at them, but the simple fact is that no one can say anything definitive, we know how we all end but don't know what that entails. I'm a fucking faggot and I hate myself
>>
File: watchmojo_neverforget.png (706 KB, 785x724) Image search: [Google]
watchmojo_neverforget.png
706 KB, 785x724
>>29162128
you're laughing because you know you're wrong?
>>29162173
has it occurred to you that not everyone is a perfect parent?
>>
File: 1465244133743-r9k.jpg (96 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1465244133743-r9k.jpg
96 KB, 596x628
>>29162188
>That last line
>>
>>29157635
Well meme'd based baal

And now we wait
>>
>>29162207
Has it occurred to you that not everyone is a perfect boyfriend?
>>
>>29162438
Has it occurred to you that not everyone is a perfect girlfriend?
>>
>>29158021
>Noone on 4chan considers themself nice,
>Whiteknights don't exist
>>
If you're emotionally invested enough to type that, you're losing.

If you're in exclusive with someone who would need to be controlled to begin with, you're losing.

Fuck bitches and live life, don't try to make a whore a wife ffs
>>
>letting your bitch go out alone
This is where he fucked up. Wimen should NEVER, under any circumstances, be treated as an equal. They'll stab you in the fucking back.
>>
>>29158088
normies are the most insecure, jealous people in the world u fucking moron
>>
>>29157635
Your're a smelly nigger faggot.
>>
>>29161811
It's almost as if the average woman can get a man by just being there while most men have to invest time and effort for female attention.
>>
>>29157389

Wait, so what do "nice guys" (your words) have to do with this at all? I don't get it.

I would love it if I had a girlfriend that was that possessive of me. So hot. Strong women are the best.
>>
>>29158484
Ugh, me no speaka the English good, but bear with me. This is the sentence:

>This is really hard for me because I've always been a tremendously good person and have never gone to a party.

It's ridiculous to suggest he is not trying to draw a correlation there, i.e. good people don't go to parties. That just by going to a party she is showing herself to be less of a good person than he. There is nothing reasonable about that, or any other part of the message.
>>
>>29164157
It's just some slut ridiculing her now ex boyfriend for caring about her.
>>
>>29158484
What the actual fuck are you talking about? Are you autistic? Like, legit autistic?
>This is really hard for me because I've always been a tremendously good person and have never gone to a party
This guy is absolutely implying that not going to parties makes him a good person. It makes a lot of sense because like some people have already said, there are people that actually equate not drinking/partying to being a good person. (This is usually bc they weren't invited and so they use that as a defense)

and before you say it, I'm also a native English speaker, you're just a little bit retarded. But that's okay!
>>
>>29164217

It's my fantasy (or fetish?) to have a partner that is strong and can handle herself. But in the real world, I'm well aware that women are sluts and whores that purposely fuck things up for whatever particular feelings they had on that particular day. They get away with it, too.
>>
>>29164157
>This is really hard for me because I've always been a tremendously good person and have never gone to a party
the guy thinks hes a saint
>>
File: 1465442553332.jpg (56 KB, 334x304) Image search: [Google]
1465442553332.jpg
56 KB, 334x304
>>29158697
It was the same shit even in medieval times. The only difference was that, there were more romantic painters who brought that stuff to this time.
>>
Look, kids, the problem is not that he cared about her, it's that he expressed himself as a whiny bitch instead of a man. No woman will respect that, nor should she. Here's what you say:

>Party? Sounds fun, what time are we going?

If she doesn't want you to go at all, drop her immediately, she's not worth your time. If you don't want to or otherwise are unable to go, say:

>Cool, have fun.

And leave it at that. Because either you know she's not going to cheat on you, or you don't give a shit. Being in love with a girl who is potentially one drink away from sucking a random cock is pure faggotry.
>>
>>29164433

But what do we say if we don't want her to fucking go?
>>
>>29164433
>t. i didn't read the thread

>Look, kids, the problem is not that he cared about her, it's that he expressed himself as a whiny bitch instead of a man
we fucking know that, go back and read the thread you condescending prick, the majority of people here recognise how beta he sounds

>all that useless advice
just fuck off, stop acting like you're some guru of knowledge or some shit.
>>
>>29164457
>But what do we say if we don't want her to fucking go?
If she wants to go without you - it's game over. If she values you that much, she will drag you along. You cant change her, only yourself.
>>
>>29157635
well meme'd based baal

remove kebabs now pls
>>
>>29164457
Stop being such a fucking pathetic faggot man, jesus christ.
>>
>>29157477
Insecure betas often do type like total chicks . That's why r9k seems like it's populated by women only
>>
>>29157555
No I think she's just showing how abusive, manipulative and controlling this faggot is, despite the fact he probably tells everyone he is such a nice guy.
>>
>>29164433
if she wants to suck some cock other than yours shes already not respecting you no matter what you pretend to be
>>
>>29157389
That's looks like a message my mom would sent me, if she knew how to texts, warning me about drugs and to call her when I get home
>>
>>29164526
If you send a thousand word text telling her how to live and controlling her, you don't respect her either.

I hope she cheats on this asshole.
>>
>>29164526
Only a fucking loser would go out with a girl who wants to suck another man's cock.
>>
>>29164157
This isn't a strong woman. It's a weak insecure "man"
>>
>>29164549

What world do you live in? Everyone wants to fuck someone they're not dating.
>>
>>29157389
How was this photo taken?

How many phones does one person need?
>>
>>29164471
>>29164491

These are two conflicting responses.

I'd like to think that any woman that is worth anything would rather do more wholesome things than go out to a party and be "one drink away from sucking a random cock".

Reverse the situation. I wouldn't see any issue if I wanted to go to a party and she wouldn't feel comfortable going for whatever reason. But then again, women can't see things from another perspective.
>>
>>29157389
I would've said "If you go to a party without me, I will leave you. I don't give a shit what you do at it."
Everyone allowing her to go is just attempting to be a faggot normie
>>
>>29164578
She probably got the guy she fucked at the party to take the pic. Hopefully this will teach her insecure abusive ex beta bf to stop being such a controlling pussy.
>>
>>29164582
>I'd like to think that any woman that is worth anything would rather do more wholesome things than go out to a party
Not modern women. For them parties are social status thing.
>>
>>29164636
It's a party. Everyone has been going to parties forever. The last supper is a party. They're not "unwholesome" you religious weirdo
>>
>>29157428
nigga that's not "good" that's fucking crazy. You'll scare off your partner if you freak out about them going to a party.
>>
>>29164636
>>29164661

Look, guys. I don't want to control women, I can barely control myself. Still have a lot to learn. But I do not feel comfortable being so liberal in a relationship, because we all know that women will jump on any Chad cock they can if they won't suffer the consequences for it.

I do not feel comfortable with such a thing. So unless I get tips on how to deal with such a situation, I'd rather not even try.
>>
>>29164217
Caring? He's being a manipulative controlling abusive asshole
>>
>>29164694
oh no! you're not going to try? whatever will we do?
>>
>>29164694
This is literally controlling women. You might as well kidnap a girl and lock her in your basement
>>
>>29157635
WELL MEME'D BASED BAAL
oc commmmentntttt
>>
>>29161645
>turnary operator
I like where this thread is leading...
>>
>>29157389
>Not taking a screenshot
>Insecure boyfriend

They're fucked anyways
>>
>>29158128
women want guys that don't care
i know you're autistic but even you should realise girls don't want needy and caring boyfriends
>>
File: wat4.png (463 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
wat4.png
463 KB, 541x498
>>29157389
>nice guys will defend this
>implying the person who wrote that is a nice guy and not an insecure, paranoid, control freak who's shit scared of his girl cheating on him because he has no sense of self worth
>>
>>29164717

What is your problem, you dumb bitter whore?

>>29164721

So your idea of "being a man" is to let your girlfriend get gangbanged at a party, and then be "open minded" about it? No wonder /pol/ thinks young people are retarded.
>>
>>29164859
That exactly describes every "nice guy"
>>
>>29164891
No, how about don't date a shitty woman, you weirdo. If you have to send these gay insecure texts, she's not the girl for you. I know you're desperate so the concept of picking a woman is foreign to you.
>>
>>29162128
The text was by a girl, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>29164916

But I talked about that up above, faggot. I said that I'd like to think that any woman worth anything wouldn't be a slut at a party.

What is going on with this board? People here are sperging out because I'm a man and I'm asking questions.

>>29164893

Can you please explain why you are so angsty towards "nice guys"? We get it, you don't like them, but making post after post about them won't change anything.
>>
lmao really? dirty subhuman virgin r9k scum mocking someone for his INSECURITY?
the ones who don't even answer the phone anymore because muh anxiety?

lmaoing @ your miserable "lives"
>>
>>29165033
I'm not the guy you asked, but I'd say it's because nice guys are pussies.

They don't stand up for themselves. They say they're nice but really they're manipulative and controlling.

They're overbearing and clingy.

All of this is because they don't have any belief in themself or have any sense of self worth.

Nice guys are fragile because they're so insecure.
>>
>>29165117

I am just annoyed by the Internet culture of insulting "nice guys".

It's overdone, and the people that do it seem to ALL be bitter spergs that are picking low hanging fruit so they can feel better about themselves.

And women are finally admitting that in many respects, they do not like genuinely nice men. That's fine, I get it. But the dumb cunts shouldn't complain about people "SOCIALLY SHAMING" them when they act like arrogant spergy whores and then someone puts them in their place. From what I've seen, these types of women that hang around toxic cesspools and complain about "nice guys" are the types of women I've seen get their asses beat by other women when they run their mouth too much.
>>
>>29165171
I think it's just another result of the internet opening the can of worms.

See now, after so many centuries of misunderstandings, now the nature of men and women is laid out in the open, on the internet, for the world to see.

Men now realize women don't give a shit about good guys and really just want Chad.

Women see men always lusting after Stacey and settling for some "nice girl qt".

Both sexes are full of shit. And the internet has exposed that.

What we're experiencing now is the uncomfortable process of coming to terms with that.

People all over the place are probably on different stages of the five stages of grief.

Women have a lot of bullshit to answer for, but so do nice guys.

Nice guys are just getting a load of shit at the moment because they're nice guy routine has been exposed as a fraud.
>>
>>29165254

I don't have an issue if both sexes are getting exposed and criticized. But currently, it's about 90 percent men and 10 percent women being attacked.

Women are taking advantage of a social climate which immensely favors them. It only slightly annoys me. I'm older now. This is nothing new to me. It is also compounded by the fact that this stuff will be rubbed in my face on the Internet in other places, when I wasn't doing anything, and even on /r9k/, a place that "hates women" (but actually hates men more).
>>
>>29165117
>pussies
>manipulative and controlling
>insecure

so women hate nice guys because they project exactly what women are
>>
>>29158574
>Implying he didn't take her phone and put that in as his name.
>>
>>29157389
very funny retardation
>>
>>29161890
A boyfriend you dumb fuck
>>
>>29165370
Honesty women will get attack just as much but men are afraid of not getting laid so they dont call women on their bullshit
>>
>>29165171
"nice guys" are an easy target because they are flagrant and in-your-face about how nice they are and how terrible everyone is for not rewarding them for doing random awkward shit.

i have no clue what the other shit you're rambling on about is for. nice guys is just a meme for the most part, anyone can laugh at it, not just toxic fatties. those types of dudes usually grow out of it and learn to respect other people instead of just themselves.
>>
>>29165467
Mate, women understand women and they all hate each other.

So yeah that's pretty much it.

Women are too emotional, manipulative, controlling and erratic as it is. They don't want those qualities in a man.
>>
>>29165586

>i have no clue what the other shit you're rambling on about is for

I was making a point. The people that rant on about "nice guys" on the Internet are usually bitter slut cunts and wannabe Chads. They failed at being popular in highschool and now they want to be the bullies they never could be.

I've talked with these people. They are bitter and hang around cesspools like 4chan, Reddit, 9gag, and so forth.

In real life, I've seen it myself - slutty women that embrace slut culture and have a rotten attitude who mention their disdain for "nice guys" are not liked by anybody and they end up getting their ass beat by other women because they can't keep their mouths shut.
>>
>>29157389
>NO BOYS
What did he mean by this?

Is he ordering her to not have sex with a boy? Or telling her to not even talk to them?

The fact that she showed this text to her friends and allowed them to circulate it on the internet means she's a petty bitch and likely a lost cause anyways, which means that Hot Stud Muffin was likely justified in that text. I bet she cucked him at that very party, just out of spite.

I would find it endearing if I had a gf who was like hot stud muffin. The 21st century "omg you should be free to do what you want xD" is normie bullshit, pretty soon cuckolding won't even be seen as an offense.
>>
>>29165629
why are you talking so much with sluts dude? everyone laughs at the nice guy jokes. some people feel pity in their laughs though.
>>
>>29164517

nice try whore

he wouldn't act like this unless the writings on the wall
>>
>>29165699
Not true, I've known normie nice guys to act like this when it was obvious they were just really insecure.

Girl hadn't done anything at all to make him worry, was just him.
>>
>>29165678

It's almost like you can't even comprehend what my post said. You are a retard. Can you kill yourself for me?
>>
>>29157635
Well meme'd based ball
Gotta b safe
>>
>>29157389
Dude dont worry about your gf cheating because that will make her wanna cheat more. Also you should cheat just in case your gf does.
>>
>>29157635
>well meme'd based baal
originalino
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.