[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2nd night of insomnia in a row. I have a history with insomnia.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: zzzquil.jpg (190 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
zzzquil.jpg
190 KB, 2000x2000
2nd night of insomnia in a row. I have a history with insomnia. Currently taking a break from ambien because like an idiot after I stopped needing them and was able to sleep on my own I decided to start taking them recreationally because I really enjoy the dreamlike trip it provides especially with cannabis and now that I'm taking a break from it I am unable to sleep on my own again.

So I bought pic related and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it? Does it work well?
>>
>>29156994
havent really gaged the dosage on zzzquil that works for me because i only bought it once (big rip off) you can just buy generic benadryl from the 99 cent store for 1/8 of the price. 75mg of benadryl plus a few dabs knocks me the fuck out, if that doesnt really work i take an additional 10-15mg of melatonin. dont want to dose up on benadryl because it gives me really bad cotton mouth and makes me wake up groggy as fuck. i also have insomnia famalam.
>>
>>29157060
BTW benadryl (diphenhydramine) is the same shit as zzzquil if you didnt know.
>>
>>29156994
It kind of worked for me. I'd drink it 30mins-1hr before i was going to sleep. Id be on my phone or be watching tv and then as soon as my eyes started closing on me, id stop doing whatever and close my eyes and fall asleep.
>>
>>29157060
Fuck man, 5 mg of melatonin knocks my ass out. Even one tablet of benadryl will keep me asleep all night. Two tablets of benadryl will make me sleep 12+ hours.
>>
>>29157126
tolerance my man and im also kind of fat, been using all three (benadryl, melatonin and weed) daily to treat insomnia for years. 25mg ( 1 pill) of benadryl used to knock me out but youre tolerance goes up, but ill never dose more than 100mg becuae of the cotton mouth and groggy feeling the next day. NEVER get high on benadryl its one of the worst trips ever, dont know how people could find delirium fun but to each his own i guess.
>>
Sever insomniac here. Can't actually get restful sleep and usually just pass out at 3-4 in the morning unless I medicate myself.

Weed works great if you get a really downy strain.

Melatonin works for s\a lot of people but for me it just makes me groggy but still unable to sleep.

Good ol benny is my go to. Take around 400-500 every night to put my ass down. I have a sort of natural tolerance though so i'd recommend starting with a low dose like 50-75 and working up. I've found most people have a sort of sweet spot that knocks them out perfectly and doesn't give that corpse like feeling in the morning.

Be careful though because like >>29157387 said, too much will fuck you right up. I honestly enjoy the delirium to tell the truth though. Body wonk is amazing and the occasional fucked up hallucination is beautiful.
>>
>>29156994
take the whole bottle anon, you'll trip balls.
>>
>>29158069
i love the little body high benny gives you compliments the weed body high nicely. 500mg fuck man, you must have a high tolerance because thats usually the threshhold dose to start tripping balls for people withlittle to no tolerance. 750mg and up will probably send you to the hospital if youre not used to a psychedelic experience. i heard that taking benadryl everyday leads to Alzheimers but i also read of people taking it for 10 years+ without any effects, whats your stance on that? the most i do is 100mg, i dab 90% THC concentrates (weed) daily and pretty much dab every 2 hours so by the time night time comes around im already pretty sleepy the benny and melaotin just knock me out. though sometimes i like taking benadryl or cyclobenzaphrine just to enhance the weed high, like the little body high it gives you.
>>
>>29159509
First time I ever tried I actually took 600 because I only read like 3 or 4 trip reports and it turned out they were from people with pretty high tolerances. Only effect that really hit me was that I had like no sense of balance and kept stumbling and shit when I walked. Highest i've ever gone was 1150 and that was fucking intense. I was worried i'd freak out and hurt my dog so I asked my friend to watch him for the night and the whole fucking night I could hear barking and scratching at my door but every time I walked over to open it I heard the sounds of her running down the hall.

The daily use contributing to Alzheimer's wouldn't really surprise me but I don't think it can entirely cause it. Known a few people who've taken grams of it weekly for years and seem pretty fine. Feel like it might just enhance existing genetic factors and the such.

Never heard of Cyclo before. It similar to DPH?
>>
>>29156994
Go to the doctor you fucking idiot.
>>
yeah just like drink a whole thing of that, you'll have a cool trip :3
>>
File: Absolute_Madman.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Absolute_Madman.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
Insomnia is a symptom not a diagnosis you fucking reeeeeeeeeeeetards
>>
My preferred way to sleep on days when I don't have to set an alarm is benzos

Fall asleep feeling calm as hell and wake up more comfy than you have ever been in your life
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.