[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just be an asshole? It just occured to me that I wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1463196315108.jpg (181 KB, 1500x864) Image search: [Google]
1463196315108.jpg
181 KB, 1500x864
Should I just be an asshole? It just occured to me that I wouldn't have social anxiety if I was just an asshole and told people how I honestly felt and to fuck off when I met them or if they tried making small talk with me. And it would probably get me more pussy than being "nice" has, absolutely zero.

It seems so much easier to just be an asshole than spend all this time trying to fit in and improve my social skills and anxiety.
>>
>>29156855

best walking dead character. did they bring him back?
>>
>>29156855
I pretend to be a asshole and I've had sex multiple times.

I still cry myself to sleep
>>
>>29156855
I get called an asshole a lot and just generally seem like one. I have very liberal ideas about peace and saving the homeless, and I always thought I was a good guy with a good heart but, maybe in reality I'm actually an asshole and that's a good thing.
>>
>>29156855
No, because you're a beta cuck most probably and if you try to be an asshole like Chad you'll just be despised instead. You're the guy who actually has to try, not be the one who just shows up to the party and gets the girl. It's the raw deal man, but that's life.
>>
File: 6.jpg (52 KB, 469x504) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
52 KB, 469x504
Who /narcissistmasqueradingasahumblepussy/ here?
>>
>>29156855
Do it, be someone cooler then who you currently are
>>
>>29157023
But I'm actually called an asshole quite a lot, and have absolutely no friends because of it.
>>
>>29156987
The beta cuck has been spotted
>>
It doesn't really work that way.

If you're over sensitive to social cues being an asshole will exhaust you.

As an asshole, every interaction will inevitably result in tons of negative body language being thrown at you, and some interactions will result in people screaming at or even hitting you.

Fact is, being an asshole is more than most people can handle. You need to really not give a shit. It's not for the sensitive.
>>
>>29157396
If you're ugly or beta and not nice, you will just seem "bitter" to people. Also, maybe you are legitimately an asshole, when maybe you should just be playing a little hard to get.
>>
tried being alpha and just realize that the easy ways to be an asshole will just get people to avoid you. Nobody will start anything with you, not because you are "alpha" but because it just isn't worth it to deal with assholes most of the time.
>>
>>29157672

Not OP but people generally avoid me anyways so fuck it, no difference there.
>>
>>29157692
Probably because of your demeanor. It says tons about you. Look into it. Mine isn't perfect either, but there's a lot of truth in it.
>>
>>29157672
DESU, you're just doing it wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 696x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 696x349
>>29156865
>character died
>"did they bring him back?"
>>
>>29156959
It depends on how they word it. I'm nice as fuck and help people and my friends but I jump over any opportunity to make fun of something, or someone, even over something stupid. However I see it as gentle ribbing and as long as people arent prone to butthurt, so do they.

A lot of friends call me an asshole but do it with a smile.
>>
>>29156865
No hes playing the punisher in the netflix marvel series like daredevil and luke cage.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.