[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some weird food combinations that you like but others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: Sauce of the Gods.png (382 KB, 640x780) Image search: [Google]
Sauce of the Gods.png
382 KB, 640x780
What are some weird food combinations that you like but others don't, or say you're gross for mixing those food items?

I personally like Fry Sauce, it's really just ketchup and ranch mixed together and it taste like heaven in the form of sauce. I put it on everything from pizza and burgers to fries and tatter tots. I also use it as dipping sauce for nuggets and everything else, people usually think I'm disgusting when I start mixing ketchup and ranch in front of them but I found out that not many people in Texas, or the south for that matter know
>>
File: CIaSKPTUwAAWFPn.jpg (119 KB, 600x841) Image search: [Google]
CIaSKPTUwAAWFPn.jpg
119 KB, 600x841
My brother used to mix ranch and ketchup and it tasted like vomit
>>
>>29156257
Fry Sauce comes from my home state. It doesn't contain ranch what the fuck. Its ketchup and mayonnaise. Are you guys trying to ruin it?
>>
salsa is good on anything

ranch and hot sauce
>>
>>29156442
Really? I thought it was Ketchup and Ranch? I'll have to try it with Mayonnaise next time, I've been mixing Ketchup and Ranch since I was in elementary school and someone told me that makes Fry Sauce.

My life is a lie, anyone Ketchup and Ranch taste just as good as fry sauce, don't knock it till you try it.

>>29156399
Really? I love it, maybe it's an acquired taste. I've been eating it for years and years now.

>>29156493
Ranch and....hot sauce? interesting but it sounds gross as fuck.
>>
>>29156678
I find it absolutely repugnant

>>29156442
Ketchup and mayo is fine though, as is fry sauce. The spices and bitterness of the ranch fuck with the ketchup for me and make some fucking eldritch monstrosity
>>
hummus is the best sauce for fries
>>
I like to order extra pickles on the side when I get McDonald's and then boil them in Ketchup in the microwave for five minutes.
>>
>>29156712
Weird, I've always mixed Ketchup and Ranch and thought it was Fry Sauce. I'm gonna mix some Ketchup and Mayonnaise now and see how it taste, damn I just can't believe I've been eating what I thought was Fry Sauce this whole time.

Oh well, the Mayonnaise might make it taste even better.

>>29156769
>Boil them in Ketchup in the microwave for five minutes.
>Boil them in Ketchup
>In Ketchup

Good lord man
>>
File: 1417669349229.jpg (22 KB, 419x483) Image search: [Google]
1417669349229.jpg
22 KB, 419x483
>mfw spreading peanut butter on a well done steak
>>
>>29156257
> Fried plantains and mayonnaise.
> chunky peanut butter and ham sandwich
> eggs and grape jelly

Every time I mention any of the above combinations, it unleashes an endless torrent of "ewwww" "anon that's disgusting" and the like from whoever I mention it to. Just try it, you faggots.
>>
>>29156842
>>29157248
I prefer peanut butter with rice, butter and soy sauce
>>
>>29157282
Samson you're a degenerate, nobody cares what you prefer.

>>29157248
That does all sound gross but I might give it a try, I actually have some turkey and peanut butter, wonder if it'd taste as good?

>>29156842
I don't get the logic behind this but okay
>>
>>29156257
Get ready robots

>balsamic vinegar
>mayonnaise
>hot sauce
>lemon
>parmesan cheese
>on tuna
>in sandwhich bread

Never gets old for me.
>>
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce and Cheddar Cheese is godlike.

Pineapple and Artichoke Pizza.

Orange Soda and Sunflower Seeds leave this oddly pleasing taste in my mouth.

Mash Potatos and A1 with a Dash of Soy Sauce.

Carrots and Peanut butter taste great mixed but that's not too odd of a combo.

Steamed White Rice and Peanut Butter.
>>
>>29158978
>Steamed White Rice and Peanut Butter.

I guess I'll have to try this, you're like the third person to suggest this. I wasn't aware it was so popular, or that so many people put peanut butter in their rice.
>>
>>29159015
it's one of those things that absolutely should not fucking work, but does. I think the texture is a big part of it but I dunno.
>>
Potato chips and chocolate milk.

At least my family thinks it's strange.
>>
does anyone else put mustard in their mac and cheese?
it seems tame to me, but whenever someone catches me doing it, they always make a scene.
>>
>>29159129
I like to put Ketchup in my Mac and Cheese, but I fucking despise mustard with a passion.

>>29159079
L-like you dip chips in chocolate milk? I mean, if it taste good I guess. Most people dip french fries in shakes.
>>
File: 1447438164884.png (33 KB, 674x425) Image search: [Google]
1447438164884.png
33 KB, 674x425
Ketchup and Tacos
Pistachio ice cream on a tortilla
Steamed white rice with sweet chili sauce and spicy garlic paste
Chocolate chip cookies and Sriracha
Warm milk and honey
Lightly sweetened tea mixed with coffee
>>
I like slicing an apple then sprinkling a bit of crystallized salt on the slices.

Sort of like salted caramel with the sweet/salty contrast.
>>
I like to put ketchup on potato chips and pickles,
everyone thinks this is so weird but you dip french fries in ketchup and you put ketchup over pickles on a burger so i don't see what the big deal is and it really pisses me off.
>>
>>29159216
>I like to put ketchup on potato chips

This isn't weird at all, I do this as well and I figured it was pretty common.
>>
File: 1457889387283.gif (185 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457889387283.gif
185 KB, 500x375
>>29159216
Are you talking like plain out of the jar whole pickles?
>>
>>29159282
I use the sandwich slices
>>
>>29159294
Oh okay, you redeemed yourself.
Original comments are valuable
>>
>>29157427
aren't you the faggot mixing ranch and ketchup? that's much more degenerate than anything I do
>>
https://youtu.be/NwTsZHGQ6FE

This whole thread desu
>>
>>29159828
I honestly don't understand how people DON'T like hot koolaid. It's like an odd, fruity version of hot coco.
>>
Cheddar, bacon, apple and mayo on a sandwich.
>>
>>29160108
This actually sounds really good, good job.
>>
White rice and peanut butter isn't that weird considering Thai peanut sauce is a thing.
>>
This thread inspired me to try out a new recipe. It was a spicy tuna casserole of sorts. I know some would likely balk at the idea, but I used the sauce I had bought for chicken alfredo to put together a surprisingly palatable dish with some sliced jalapenos and peas. It can be worth it to get creative with your cooking, especially when you have to make do with what's available.
>>
>>29158953
I'd eat that with fresh tuna. If you're talking about canned then go to hell and stay there with your evil sammich.
>>
Do you guys like salmon, or feel that it measures up to tuna in terms of flavor? Canned salmon is known to be a safer alternative if you're concerned about mercury levels.
>>
I like egg rolls with Italian salad dressing.
>>
>>29156257
Rye bread, Chunky Skippy Peanut Butter, Molinari Salami, Tabasco Sauce, then heated for 10 seconds
Washed down with warmed Strawberry Quick
>>
>>29156257
Fry sauce is ketchup and mayonnaise, retard
>>
pound cake with mustard

rice with honey/maple syrup
>>
>>29160911
Oooh we got a fresh ass over here
So what I eat canned tuna. Everything else I eat isn't canned so I have the luxury.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.