[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I enjoy having girls fall for me/be really attracted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: jhbnj.gif (2 MB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
jhbnj.gif
2 MB, 400x229
Why do I enjoy having girls fall for me/be really attracted to me, but then seeing how far they will go for me while I have no intention of being with them?

this has got to be called something
>>
it means you're a pest

:^)
>>
>>29156177
Sociopathy and narcissism

essentially you're just a really shitty person and will never amount to anything emotionally, and exist only to make it harder for anyone else to do the same
>>
>>29156224
Someone has a chip on their shoulder
>>
>>29156224
Johnny Cash - Hurt
>>
>>29156177
it means you're desperately trying to find a way to brag about this situation
>>
>>29156177
I hate people like you ;-; toying with my emotions
>>
>>29156177
It means you're a sociopath.
>>
>>29156242
Not exactly, I know I have a lot of problems too, and I've probably done nearly as much net bad as op, if there was a way of quantifying that stuff. I've just seen enough emotional leeches.

They're just the kind of person that's going to go through life without feeling all that much. They'll never be hurt by their first love dying, and they'll never feel the passion that comes with living for another person who feels the same way about you. And on their deathbed, looking back, they probably won't feel too much then, either.
>>
>>29156177

Literally me, but I have no intention of being with them because I have crippling insecurities that always stop me from going past that point. Getting there feels good though obviously, are you sure it isn't just insecurity?
>>
>>29156177
that will change once you find the right one opiee
>>
It just means you're insecure and like positive attention but can't handle a real relationship, you're not some epic sociopath manipulator anime character. Everyone likes getting positive attention, especially from the opposite sex.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.