[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Girl who cheated on me and left has now reentered my life and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1416011532464.jpg (119 KB, 567x735) Image search: [Google]
1416011532464.jpg
119 KB, 567x735
A Girl who cheated on me and left has now reentered my life and is suddenly thirsty as fuck. My friends think it's a trap, and sure enough there's some dude on her social media accounts claiming to be her boyfriend.when I asked her why ,she claims he's this harmless beta she's humoring,though she also claims he creeps her out and she wishes he'd get the hint she wasn't into him. Now I know it's weird but I feel guilty.I sympathize with this guy,becuase a few years back, maybe this is how it happened...who she cheated on me with probly saw obnoxious Facebook posts of us,asked questions,and she probly told him the same about me. So my question is this, do I warn the beta?would he even listen or think I'm talking shit? Or should I fuck her,guilt free, though that would only drag me back into this drama?
>>
>>29155666
satan trips = kill her
>>
>>29155666
Tell her you feel bad for him (not a lie) and that you're willing to do a threesome with both of them.
>>
>>29155726
He honestly seems like he'd try to fight me.and she will definitely deny it. Would it be worthwhile to record her for proof and send it to him? For nothing else than for petty reveng in an attempt to get her to stop doing this sorta shit without consequence. His Twitter is crazy sad when you realize she spends a GREAT deal of her time with me calling him a lil bitch and all his tweets are shit like "my girlfriends my whole world #relAtionshipsgoals. Well sad or hysterical..
>>
>>29155961
Do it, anon.

For justice. For /r9k/. For the Supreme Gentleman.

But no seriously, fuck that bitch. Get a recording app for your smartphone, record her, and send it to him
>>
Get video proof. Let her know you have it and blackmail for more kiny sex. Show her and say you want anal next time.. theb get that on film. It will progressively become more difficult and more fun to try to film her doing nastier and nastier shit.
>>
>>29155666
>So my question is this, do I warn the beta?
Yes. Inform him of her betrayal.

>would he even listen or think I'm talking shit?
Depends on what kind of person he is.
>>
>has friends and gf
>nobody has yet told this normie to gtfo

What happened to this board?
>>
>>29156431
I...Like this idea I just don't know if I have the guts to implement it.I'm probably just gona record her talking shit and send it though.
>>29156466
I'm going to wait til I have proof cause he's she's gona deny it and take her side..It's..kinda how it happened when she did it to me.>>29156487 if it's any consolation, I have since breaking up with her become a neet and most of my friends are on the internet. Part of why I want to warn him is cause the guy seems like an even loser than me....this is gona ruin him.and yet it feels great to have the potential to be the bull instead of the cuck this time. If that makes sense.
>>
Do you have any way of proving she said those things to you?
>>
>>29157033
I don't..yet. she only says them when we're out together.never via text or anything.I didn't have reason to til I found out about this guy and his sad twitter.I'm going to ride this out,and record her next time I see her. Fingers crossed I get laid in the process?
>>
>>29155666
>she thirsty
Become her entirely platonic fuckbuddy.
>>
>>29157573
This is literally the first time the opportunity has arisen for me to have a fuckbuddy and I don't want to mess it up. Rule one presumably is "don't catch feelings" any other tips?
>>
>>29157983
>"don't catch feelings"
>in reference to turning your ex into a fuckbuddy
sounds like a really good idea dude
>>
How did u date her and not know she was a trap but your friends can tell?
>>
>>29155666
Do you even When Harry Met Sally?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.