[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may no read it. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 17
File: snail-mail-pen-pal-03_large.jpg (12 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
snail-mail-pen-pal-03_large.jpg
12 KB, 400x265
Write a letter to someone who may or may no read it. It's nice to vent sometimes, or just in hope that senpai notices you
>>
Dear D,

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Yours truly,
K
>>
I thought things were going really well and then you just fell off the face of the earth. Which sucks because I felt like there might have been something there. Something I hadn't felt toward another person in years. Something that could have been close to love.

But whatever, if your way of dealing with problems is to just disappear, then it's good we stopped seeing each other when we did. But still, you couldn't even send me a text?

P.S., next time you have sex with someone, remember to wipe your ass first.
>>
I posted this in the other thread but it archived/404'd right after.

D/E,
I'm sorry that I left the way I did. My serious abandonment issues coupled you not being around very much made me run despite your efforts to fix things. I couldn't see things turning out the way I hoped they would, I guess. You didn't seem motivated to meet, that coupled with the timezone/sleep cycle issues made any hope of things working appear really bleak. Nothing seems to work out for me (or either of us, I guess).
I'm not sure if you even give a shit, you acted like you really didn't care, but I still think about what happened and wonder if you understood my reasoning. I wonder if you thought that I had ulterior motives or something like that. In truth I am very mentally ill and better off being completely alone.
Maybe I was really wrong when I said that nobody is "broken".
Watching films with you and talking about our shitty childhoods was the comfiest I've ever felt with somebody.
You're a better person than I am and you deserve much better than you think you do. I am sorry.
C
>>
File: 82.jpg (188 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
82.jpg
188 KB, 1080x720
Dear Eliza,

I've been sitting here thinking about all the things I wanted to apologize to you for. All the pain we caused each other. Everything I put on you. Everything I needed you to be or needed you to say. I'm sorry for that.

I'll always love you because we shared so much about each other and you helped make me who I am. I just wanted you to know there will be a piece of you in me always, and I'm grateful for that.

Whatever someone you become, and wherever you are in the world, I'm sending you love. You're my friend to the end.

Love, T
>>
M,

I'm getting more and more infatuated with you as time goes by. I feel so pathetic that you rarely even talk to me and yet I feel this way about you, and yet I want you so badly. I wish we could spend our days waking up together, cuddling and fucking and smoking weed. And just hanging out, doing our own things, but still being together. I want to experience things for the first time with you, but I know you'll never feel the same way about me that I do about you.
>>
>tfw your kouhai will never pay attention to you

fml
>>
i knew you would abandon me sooner or later, i just wish it hadnt been so sudden

it really hurt back then but thanks to you im back to being numb again

i hope you have good reasons for just disappearing like that

i hope youre ok

-- h
>>
Speaking is so useless.
>>
>>29155835
Who u tho
>>
Bumping so senpai notices me
>>
>>29155973
I'm L

plsnomutemrrobot
>>
>>29155798
You're the guy that always posts the copypasta from Her directed to Eliza in this thread.

Get fucked dude, she's no Katherine and you're no Theodore. You're just dumb attentionwhoring kids.
>>
>>29155641
Meow meow meow meow to you too
>>
I feel like I'm making a mistake by not trying to get back with you. Whatever I'll just have to go with my gut for now.
>>
dear hiro,

please kill this shitty board
>>
Dear U,
Enjoy married life to a deadbeat.
J.
>>
GARY,
I really like you
-M
>>
>>29156828
Im a D too. Whats your name?
>>
>>29156828
>>29158046
It could be either one of you!
>>
File: 1461963051650.jpg (62 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
1461963051650.jpg
62 KB, 485x750
Dear Sarah,
It's funny, for a while there I thought I didn't care about you any more. It almost took two years, but last week when I thought of you, I just thought "Well, fuck that bitch anyway." But it happened again, just like it always does. I drifted into sleep, and I dreamed of your face. And in that dream, I dropped everything to be with you again. While I was asleep, I was happy.
I awoke to find that I am still in Nacogdoches, and you in Austin. Now again, I'm not sure that I'm over you at all. I keep going back and forth in my mind over who to blame for the end of our relationship. I think now I feel like the blame lies with me. But are you really dating a fucking ex heroin addict? With lip rings and a shitty music career? Is that who you wanted all along?
I'd want nothing more than to talk to you one last time, but you have made yourself invisible. Maybe this time I won't start breaking everything in my room.

Still in love with you,
Mike
>>
tfw you cant even cry anymore
>>
Dear K,

I told myself I wouldn't write in these damn threads anymore, but I can't help myself. This is the only place I feel like I can open up and share how I feel instead of bottling it all up causing myself to feel like shit.

I fucking miss you so much. It's been 7 weeks since I last saw you and not a single day has gone by that I didn't think about you. You're always on my mind and work has become unbearable because every corner reminds me of a memory we shared.
I wish I replied to your text, but it really hurt that it took you a month to respond to me. And worst of all, you said you were "real busy".
Did I really mean that little to you? After everything we've been through. After we opened up to each other so much.
I know I was just a rebound. I know I was just something temporary to help remedy your loneliness. I know I should have not caught feelings. I mean how complete with a three year relationship in just 2 months?
I fucking hate myself for the way you've made me feel.

I wish I was more secure with myself.
I wish I was more confident to return your affection.
I wish I had my own place so we could have been together when we wanted each other so badly.

I miss you and wish we met in a different time or place. I think we could have really led different lives, instead of being the fucked up messes we are now. But then again, I'm probably the one who was really fucked up...

I hope you're safe.

-M
>>
Dear K,

I hope the rest of your life is full of failure and regret you treasonous faggot.

-R
>>
D,

I hope you're sad without me, you fag.
>>
File: glitchpeepee.png (142 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
glitchpeepee.png
142 KB, 400x372
Dear Ashlynn,
I wish you took me back. I wish we were still together. It feels like you're lying when you say that you'd let me know if you're ready for another relationship; we both know you wont. I tried being with other people. They all abandon me. You're the one person on this world I was sure wouldn't.. But I abandoned you. And now you're abandoning me, but it's my fault. I just wish you would actually message me one day and tell me that you miss me and want to be with me again. Because that would make me so happy. And I'd never let you go again. But I know deep down that that wont happen. But for some reason MY mind keeps thinking you will. So untill you do, I'll keep trying to find someone. And pretending I'm alright with not being you. Untill you come back to me, I will wait.

-Yours truly, Zachary/Zaxxyy/Amazon Fire Man.
>>
Dear M,

I'm very, very happy to have met you on here, and I hope you come across this message and see it. You are a really cool guy, a great friend to have, and I hope we stay buddies forever.

As always,
Your friend J
>>
>>29155604
Dear M
I love you..that's all. I know that youre gone now , but I miss you , and I love you , I wish I could tell you.
>>
File: 1446655266330.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1446655266330.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>29155694
>P.S., next time you have sex with someone, remember to wipe your ass first.

you fuck a fembot? lmao
>>
>>29160242
Joey Is that you? Tell me your age if it is
>>
File: frog54.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
frog54.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
dear roastie cunts on this board

for some reason you seem to be here en masse

you need to get out

you have to go back

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD YOU INVADERS

GET

OUT

yours truly,
seriously get the fuck out
>>
Isabel is the best
I want to hold her hand
>>
>>29160582
Sorry man, I'm not Joey.
>>
>>29160754
I thought robots had no gender.
Why is there a division amongst robots?
>>
>>29160978
women cannot be and never have been robots in the history of this board
>>
>>29161024
Where's the robot manifesto/requirements log?
>>
File: hug.gif (484 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
484 KB, 500x209
>>29160242
I feel the same. Even though I insist you're much cooler than me. Hope you're having a good night.
>>
File: 1388175078022.png (202 KB, 358x352) Image search: [Google]
1388175078022.png
202 KB, 358x352
>>29161046
if you really ask that, you need to get the fuck out b/c your clearly not from around here and are a part of the problem

GET OUT NORMALFAGGOTS

GET OUT
>>
K

I'm sorry I'm like this. I'm a fucking stain and I shouldn't of ever cheated on you. You meant so much to me and I didn't do enough to take a step back from all the blissful pleasure we were experiencing and contemplate about how I was treating you. I was ignorant, selfish, an asshole and I regret not being able to care for you properly. You were the only one who genuinely cared about me, you were all I had and now you're off with some Chad having the time of your life. I'm sorry for causing this. It's all my fault.
I hope you have a good life. And not get aids you roastie whore.

H
>>
File: IMG_20160609_015719.jpg (7 KB, 142x209) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_015719.jpg
7 KB, 142x209
V,

My love. As you're sleeping and I restlessly shuffle around, I keep thinking of you and thinking of your cute snores. I will hold you so tightly when we are together. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I have never ever had as much love and support as I do right now. Thank you so much for being part of my life and making me feel like I'm dreaming constantly. It's been so long since we've been together and every day just gets better and better. Every silly meme that I have ever bought into has just been knocked down over and over again with you. I click so well with you, it's ridiculous, especially nowadays, when we think of the same things, or say the same things, or want to name things and we both come up witg the same cute names, or hell, when we're watching movies and we burst out into fits of screaming "MY CAR" or "MY HOUSE" when cool things or places pop up. I will always love you, and I will always be with you, my special wonderful sugarbooger, always. I look forward to waking up with you tomorrow. I hope you read this and it puts a smile on your face, like you always put one on mine. I love you.

Yours forever,
A
>>
>>29155939
That's right, words don't mean anything.

>>29158686
What was she like? What was she busy with?
>>
I WON, E. THE MOMENT YOU SENT THAT FRIEND INVITE AFTER OVER A YEAR, I WON THAT SILLY GAME OF SEEING WHO WOULD TRY TO READD WHO FIRST. I FORGOT TO POINT IT OUT BEFORE REMOVING YOU THE FINAL TIME THOUGH BUT HEY MAYBE YOU'LL SEE THIS YA LYING NAME-CALLING GREEDY DAUGHTER OF A BAGUETTE.

WOOWOOWOOWOO I WON I WON I WON YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M GONNA WATCH A HARDGAY SKIT NOW TO CELEBRATE
>>
dear m

you're annoying to text. It makes sense that you went out of your way to contact me now that I know you and r broke up. whatever

-b
>>
>>29161512
Bossy, hyper, probably a little autistic. Bullied, lonely, or so she said. Her smile made my day though.

I never returned her text.
>>
>>29161618
>Bossy, hyper, probably a little autistic. Bullied, lonely, or so she said.
She sounds amazing. Did she have a Japanese name? Did she like anime?
>>
>>29161140
I thought I understood what robot was. I am not normalfag.
If I'm wrong, then clarify it.
Is robot really he man woman hater club?

What is around here? R9k? Are people born here? Is this a real village robots populate?
>>
File: 1458277229323.png (36 KB, 202x227) Image search: [Google]
1458277229323.png
36 KB, 202x227
>>29161086
no u
I will talk to you soon, I'm off to bed.
>>
>>29161657
once again, all normie questions

lurk more faggot, or get out
>>
>>29161650
No and no.
She's Italian.
>>
>>29161684
What is "normie"?
I thought "normies" knew things? I don't know what anything is.
Where's my mom?
>>
>>29161684
Where is the head director?
How do I file a complaint?
Where's the faq?
How come I have no friends?
How come I'm just sad and not angry?
Why did they all leave me?
Why do you hate people just because you suck?
Do you want attention or not?
Is this a hategroup?
Who gets to decide who belongs to the club?
Does not being a Virginia disqualify you?
Am I supposed to lie all the time?
What's the best vernacular to make it look like I belong?
Is IQ a disqualifier?
Am I not robot if I am aspie?
Is aspie normal?
Is Data robot?
>>
File: 543643.gif (72 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
543643.gif
72 KB, 269x200
>>29161788
Fuck off, Reddit.
domo arigato mr roboto
>>
File: IMG_20160419_233135.jpg (35 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_233135.jpg
35 KB, 800x800
Dear Ma/Shi

I'm sorry.
I'm sorry I never talk to you anymore, all I ever really do is post funny or cute images in our chat. I realise that's not ideal.

I wish we were still together because I can't stop thinking about you a year down the line. The way we sat in front of the bonfire at the St. Maartensvuur was magical, I felt like I was dreaming. All I feel now is loneliness.

Hope to see you soon, maybe that'ill ease my pain. I just wish I wasn't as clingy and cringy. I'm sorry.

Please take care, fluff.
- Shi/Si
>>
>>29161850
This one fucked me up big time. Fuck, I hate you.
>>
>>29161812
Reddit is boring and for normalfags.
>>
Dear A,

fucking call me back already, you worthless dumb whore.

Cheers, G.
>>
eman,

you still browse?
>>
D -
Dude seriously calm the fuck down

M, J, and M -
I still think you're all qts; probably because of my weird attraction to foreign girls. I wish I was the cool cucumber I am now back when you were still here. Maybe I'll come visit each of you sometime (even if that's a bit weird).

E -
Give me back my video games you turd; they're worth like $400
>>
>>29162279
Also N misses you a lot I think. H moved and M's a degenerate we don't talk to
>>
>>29162279
Initials? Are you "I" ?
>>
>>29162955
If that's an i, no, sorry
>>
>>29161870
I-I'm sorry anon.
Buuut-
I made a drawing last week and the hair of the person I drew sort of reminded me of his. I scanned it and showed it to him yesterday and he didn't really react all that much.. He probably thinks I'm a creep for unintentionally drawing his likeness...
He still goes on 4chan sometimes he said, not sure if he comes here. But if he'd see this he would cringe bigtime, oh well, atleast I can vent a little about it here..
>>
>>29160842
Who?

original comment desu
>>
>>29163300
Can I add you on Skype so that I can see some of the cute and funny images you post in the chat?
>>
R-
I'm still bummed that you weren't buried.
If you had a grave I could go flop around it all Heathcliff style, it'd be great fun.
I also wish that I could visit your urn or maybe have a few of those offensively notated books we shared, but I'm scared of your sister.
Nobody talks about you but me anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8
Remember when we'd put Pet Sounds on in the house, and I'd make us a fuckton of lasagna? I was so happy. Thank you.
It hurts a little to cook your favorite foods, I can't make hangover tomatoes anymore.
-C
>>
>>29163335
Umm.. I'm not sure..
It's mostly stale memes and cute cat/doggo pictures if I'm completely honest.
>>
>>29155641
Hi K.

Are you happier now?

Love D
>>
I,

I wish I could talk to you, you seem so laid back, funny, and thoughtful. I feel like I can't make an excuse to even talk to you, though I wish I could. I really hope one day you decide to talk to me. It sucks having feels for someone you don't know personally

-M
>>
File: 1451480569640.jpg (30 KB, 328x268) Image search: [Google]
1451480569640.jpg
30 KB, 328x268
>>29161306
AAAAAAAAAAAAAa
you perfect perfect cutie
it's my turn now to listen to your snoring now, I'll probably wake you up soon, sorry about that but I like talking with you a bit before leaving for class and stuff. I'm really really really happy this is working out so well and we're so comfortable around each other, it's a very strange feeling. Keep opening up to me forever okay? I will do the same, until we're so close we melt into each other and stuff
*hold you're hand*
*gives you a kiss on you're forehead*
My sugarbooger.........
>>
Dear Derrick,

How are you doing now? Its been years since we last talked but it feels like just yesterday we were together. Anyways I hope your happy with your new fiance. Im glad you found happiness in life. Im sorry for leaving you all those years ago and breaking your heart. You did not deserve it I was caught up in the moment of moving to college and I was dumb, Sorry again..

Love Always,
Lily
>>
>>29161657
Robots are people who are lonely for years without end. They were usually dealt a bad hand of cards and the amount of effort they need to put in is something a normie cant imagine. Normies people who are happy people who experience pleasure every day by living. They were given a good hand of cards usually. Women cant really be robots because they can get a bf anytime they want and have someone make them not lonely. Normies will say bf or gf doesnt matter in life because they have never been alone for more than a couple of months.
>>
Dear Brittany D.

Sorry. You deserved better than that.

Dear Kayla,

That was awful and unpleasant the entire time, you were just terrible. I'm glad it was just the one time.
>>
RA

You cool in my book dawg.

KC
>>
Dear Bandage, ganbare!!!!!!!

-BT
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 750x1334
Thank you very much for treating me the way you did. You reminded me that kindness is not all that lurks in this world. You forced me to act beyond my years in a world that you had shattered before me. You broke whatever innocence I had left in me.

I thank you for the gift of reality.
>>
File: 1460524781753.gif (708 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
1460524781753.gif
708 KB, 408x303
>>29164790
Aaawwww~
You two sound perfect for eachother and I hope you'ill live a happy life together <3

N-Now excuse me I.. I need a moment...
>>
Dear A.

You're the best friend I've ever had. You are one of the few people who give more than they take and I can't put into words how much that means to me.
I hope that one day I can help you with your problems to show that I can also be such a great friend.
>>
>>29167478
Initials anon ? Why don't you tell the person this directly? It's sweet and would make anyone's day.
>>
I know it was just a dream and that you didn't actually do anything, and that it's not real life, but I can't shake the feeling that you'd rather be someone who actually does those things rather than someone who consoles your ugly as fuck gf about them at 4 in the morning.

I'm sorry you're with me instead of someone with actual value (beauty) and I'm sorry that I take up so much of your time. Maybe one day you'll be the kind of person who can bag a qt with a nice body and I'll just be nice experience. You deny this but you know it is true, men always want an attractive girl around them.
>>
>>29167783
You appear to have spilled some black ink on your post
>>
Dear K, I can't believe what you did to me this morning. I know you tried your hardest not to hurt me, but I'm taking it hard anyway. I wish you could overcome what's keeping you from interacting with me, or even have really given me a chance, but alas some things just don't work out I guess. If you ever want to talk, you know where to find me.
-N
>>
Laura i still miss you
t.Nicolai
>>
>>29167478
The only way you can help with my problems is by sucking my dick
>>
>>29167478
I really think you should tell A this, I sent someone I know something similar and it really made them happy
>>
Dear crispy,
We haven't talked much but I think you're one of the most sincere people I know (granted that's not many people) but I enjoy talking to you every second I do. Even if you don't think highly of yourself I think you're an amazing person different from the vast majority of women. You have character, and interests other than being a fiend for attention. It's too bad you live half way across the country I'd like to befriend you so we wouldn't both be lonely.
-anon
Don't show her this on her curios cat please and thank u
>>
Jade, I'm not sure if I can do this any longer with you. I love you, I really do. But for fucking real, you never text me back, yet you always read my messages. And whenever I ask you why you don't, you say you're just tired, that work's wearing you out. Yet you always open my Snapchats, and you don't even text me on your rare days off. And why? You always told me you wanted to spend your life with me, that you imagined our wedding together multiple times, and yet here we are.
Depressed as always,
Z

And K if by some random fate you find yourself on this board at this time of day and see this, keep your goddamned mouth shut.
>>
Dear K,
...I know you're reading this >.>
Hello~
Love, M.
>>
>>29170928
Pls tell me Ks name. Please
>>
>>29170928
Dear M, [and hello to you as well.]
I hate you, and I always will. But you know what kind of a hate it is.

Hugs and kisses,
K
>>
>>29170974
...I'm sorry, anon. I'm talking to K right now, they mentioned the thread, so I thought I would give them an easter egg. It's not you or yours.
>>
To fish,
I would fuck you if you didn't hate women so much. You'll probably read this, so I'm keeping it vague.
-ur bb
>>
Tfw no K gf

Tfw want someone else to be my K

fuck you k and m in this thread reeee

-D
>>
Fatshit kill yourself
>>
>>29171239
Is your K the same as >>29171106 ??

pls respond
>>
>>29171268
No i dont know them. The person I like has a different initial.
>>
>>29171268
No, the K he has in mind is definitely not me. I'm the one who's messing about a bit with M. Speaking of which,

>>29171239
:^)
>>
>>29171239
Dear D,
:^)
Regards, M.
>>
>be k
>all these letters to k and from k
>feel special even though none of them are me
>>
>>29171346
same desu, i cant handle these threads anymore
>>
>>29171330
Dearest M,

pls stop having the same ideas as I do, I really don't want to turn into you or anything.

With love,
K.

>>29171346
Dear K,

Here's a small letter to you. No idea what to say, but here's one to make you feel even more special.

-someone you don't know, but is also K
>>
Dear /r9k/,
you should drop by /x/ more often, we have fun spells and divination, and also lots of crazy people. You'll fit right in, or be cursed. Or something. Better than what you're doing now, right?

Haven't you felt like somethings... not right, in your life? That something's missing? That's because something is. Let us fill that void in your heart. Let us fill the void that is your heart.

Magic, Spirituality, and Enlightenment is a life long endeavor, so at the very least it'll give you something to do.

Love, /x/, /omg/, /div/, and other communities floating around.

PS. Beware the crazy people.
>>
File: memento_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (38 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
memento_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg
38 KB, 1050x591
Don't believe their lies. Theres only one me. And I havent posted once in this thread until now.
>>
File: 1465504540353-994045108.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
1465504540353-994045108.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
Here I am, yet again. 77
>>
>>29171780
I love your handwriting, Chris.
>>
>>29170148
Initials?
Very original comment
>>
>>29172102

Thank you. It would have been neater but I didn't have a stable surface to write on.
>>
>>29155604
J,
I'm afraid you're going to get bored of me at any time and decide to stop talking to me. I think it's already happening. Sorry for not being interesting enough for you. I still really like you, though.
>>
Dear A
i love you but i know you're in love with H, i understand, enjoy him
love E
>>
>>29172355
-d
Originality
>>
J,
Whenever we don't talk, I miss you. I miss you I miss you I miss you. I just don't want to waste your time. I like you a lot and you're one of the few people that make me very very happy
-J
>>
>>29172404
Who is this to? Just curious.
>>
Dear me,
I hate you. You're fucking pathetic and I hate you. You've been given so much, yet you'd rather let your depression shut off all your opportunities. You go to a good college, having loving parents, have alot of friends, yet you'd rather mope about in your own misery than make yourself happy. You make me sick.

You treat life as a joke. You can't take a goddamn thing seriously. Your mother is right. You're gonna grow up to be nothing.
You turn to drugs and alcohol because you can't come to terms with your own feelings. You hide your feelings because you dont want anyone else to hurt as much as you do. You gave up on your only chance at love because you felt you didnt deserve her and didnt want to bring her down to your level.

You wanna commit suicide but you're too scared of dying to actually go through with it. Youre about to turn 20 for gods sake. Fix yourself. Stop turning away from things. At the very least, stop slowly killing yourself like this, its the worst way to go.

Please,
your younger self

Thanks alot OP. This helped alot.
>>
Dear Wyatt,

I heard you just up and left and jumped the fence to get out of that place. You sound like my kind of guy. Good luck in your future endeavors.

D
>>
B

Even though i can't tell you right now because it's probably too early for you, but i love you. You're gonna be my wife and we're gonna adopt the 200 dogs you want and have children together who are the best of humanity :)
>>
Dear Anon,

This is it, this is the end.

Humanity has falle, it's the same shit for thousands of years.

Nobody seems to get the truth of the now, the truth of the being.

Being enlightened is not easy.

I feel surrounded by bad energy, people everywhere seem like zombies too me, i can't feel their presence of goodness anymore, they are just zombies enslaved to their primal instincts.

What has gone wrong?

I just tell you something anon, stop reading, stop watching, just see.

In love, Anon
>>
Dear Terra
I have not stopped thinking about you even after all this time. I think of the night we first kissed and it feels like a dream. It's too perfect. I knew I loved you from that moment. Even if I've only seen you twice over the last year, I still love you. I don't care about my girlfriend nearly as much as I care for you. You're a mystery. You're complicated and beautiful. I just wish things didn't have to happen the way they did. I think of texting you but I never do because I'm afraid you won't reply. I might be seeing you soon though and I just wish you could know the things I feel every time I see your face and I hope that we can make things work somehow.
B
>>
>>29155604
Dear Augustina,
I like you a lot but I think the amount that we text each other is evidence enough. I don't have the balls or know-how to ask you out but I will get it.

-B
>>
>>29174364
I quite like this one. Not sad, just friendly and hopeful :)
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.