[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Schizotypal Personality Disorder/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1461367380821.jpg (94 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1461367380821.jpg
94 KB, 800x670
Who /Schizotypal Personality Disorder/ here?
>>
>>29155452
Schizotypal literally means "bitchophrenia". It's schizophrenia minus all of the things that make schizophrenia debilitating. Go pity party elsewhere.
>>
>>29155452
MEEE! I have it! :)
>>
>tfw 33 ignored texts and countless ignored calls
JUST
>>
Schizoid. They're kind of categorized together I think.
>>
>>29157584
Schizoid isn't categorized next to shit actually because it is no longer a valid disorder. You probably have the avoidant gene, you probably have a schizoid personality, that's it.
>>
>three people giving that dog the finger
>making the dog sad and anxious for no reason
>fucking doge haterz
>>
>>29156002
Please go die
>>
>>29157655
You're just as bad as the girls who say "omg I have social anxiety xd"
>>
>>29155452
>>29157643
Came in here to say exactly this, those fucking asshole pieces of shit giving that dog the finger, the god damn thing is probably homeless and lives a lonely life and it finds a bunch of people and they probably lure it in and it thinks oh good friends, they will give me food maybe and instead the fucking assholes give it the finger and tell it to fuck off and break its little dog heart and it knows too, it feels the sadness of rejection if I was there I'd pet the shit out of it FUCKING LOOK at the sadness in it's eyes humans are fucking scum
>>
>>29156002
>Go pity party elsewhere

where the hell do you think we are Mr. I posted one hour and thirty four minutes ago and some retard is replying to my post designed deliberately to gain negative attention?
>>
>>29157622
No longer a valid disorder? It's in the DSM lmao
>>
>>29157704
But obviously the dog doesn't even know what the middle finger means..
>>
>>29157724
My bad. I thought it was removed in DSM-5 but I stand corrected.
>>
>>29157746
dogs dont know wgat sit means either but they can feel peoples attitude and enotions and know wgat to do in that situation. the dog can feel that the people are being mean to it
>>
>>29157937
Yes, the dog gets sad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.