[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK CHAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: chad.jpg (63 KB, 600x645) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
63 KB, 600x645
Who here genuinely HATES Chad? Not just a mild dislike, I mean actual hatred. I know that many of them are actually quite chill on the surface but they're actually the worst assholes around. Here's why:

>Zero empathy WHATSOEVER, will always try to give you absolutely shit-tier advice if you ever befriend him
>Has good genetics (typically over 6 feet call, 8 inch dick) and never really had to work hard in his life to accomplish anything
>Likely came from a good upbringing and received good education and values from the very start
>Has a serious advantage in just about all aspects of life when compared to other inferior subhumans, and likely doesn't even realise it
>Never had any real bad experiences in his life due to this, can't understand the plight of robots
>Can act like an actual faggot with manchild interests and still be liked because of his genetically superior appearance and stats

Chads win at life because they have good genetics and parents, meanwhile us robots will suffer eternally because of a combination of horrible genetics and a shitty upbringing. There's just no point in trying to compete anymore because you just can't.

Basically, you're either a Chad in this world or you're fucked because you're genetically and socially inferior.

Most Chads honestly deserve to be reincarnated as a nigger in Africa, because that's what they really deserve for being so unaware of their massive privilege that actually harms the rest of society.
>>
Bitch more, virgin.
>>
>>29155708
But there's absolutely nothing I can do about my virginity, Chad is indirectly ruining everything for me. I'm practically an incel, with zero prospects for getting laid, ever.
>>
Thats why reading about Chad's dying is cathartic to me. Like that Chad who died cave diving. The more horrible the death, the better. inb4 edgy
>>
File: 1465181907651.jpg (910 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1465181907651.jpg
910 KB, 1200x900
>>29155441
Karma doesn't exist, Chad is Chad for now until eternity.
>>
>>29155801
Unless a Chad is actively trying to properly help a robot out, they deserve the most gruesome death imaginable.

Thankfully many of them will suffer for the immense pain they have indirectly caused to us.
>>
>>29155732
And thus you shall be selected against and your genes will not be passed on. Think about it: you are a descendant of biologically successful people. Everyone before you had sex to create the next person that eventually lead to you. Now you are here in the world and rather continue your biological lineage, you choose to fail your ancestors and cry on an anonymous meme board.

Good. You don't deserve to caress the soft skin of a C-cup breast, feel the amazing warmth of a vagina, or know what it's like to hold a woman close stare into her eyes and hear her say, "I love you." You are a pathetic loser, probably a fat fuck, and the thought of an adult virgin sitting behind a computer screen crying about his failure makes me laugh. It makes me happy. I hope your life continues to suck, and that you never feel happiness.

-One "Chad" from /pol/
>>
>>29155937
I hope you get brutally raped by a thousand niggers and die from AIDS.
>>
>>29155441
>Good education and values

I always thought Chads were the types to get by with sports and end up in management or something similar and the advice they received from their parents was to shit on anyone and be the best
>>
>>29155937
You belong in a concentration camp.
>>
Edge: The Thread.

No really, there's so much autism in here, I think it might actually summon Chris-chan.
>>
>>29155441
>mfw im chad
>mfw i know for a fact my life is harder than yours
>mfw everyone wants to be a victim in 2016
faggot.
>>
>>29156213
>my life is harder than yours
we live in the west retard no one has a hard life here
>>
>>29156236
yeah but i only sit on my ass half the day, not all of it. fucc you
>>
>>29156200
>Sucking Chad's dick on r9k
Kek

>>29156213
>has huge support network
>hard
One bitch not sucking your dick isn't a hard life
>>
>>29156250
that's a pretty half-assed day
>>
>>29156278
>a support network
to be part of a network you need to have a function in it.

i don't need one bitch not sucking my dick to tell me that the average robot does absolutely nothing with his time that could be considered functional.
>>
>>29156408
So you do have a support network, why is your life hard exactly?
>>
>>29156456
literally having any one single responsibility would qualify for a harder life than what OP is complaining about.
>>
File: confidence.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
confidence.png
269 KB, 450x325
>just be yourself bro works for me lol
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.