[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, I just turned 21 today. I've been thinking of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1465307756655.jpg (193 KB, 1024x692) Image search: [Google]
1465307756655.jpg
193 KB, 1024x692
Hey /r9k/, I just turned 21 today. I've been thinking of killing myself. I was planning on driving my car off a bridge into a lake in the city I live in.

I have an approximate budget of $200 aud if any of you robots have a better idea
>>
You want to fucking drown? What?

Just buy a gun and shoot yourself in the head dude.
>>
Don't do that, drowning is a shitty way to die
What you need is a tall building to jump from, if you go down head first you'll black out before you hit the ground and you are guaranteed death
>>
>>29155225
dude you can drown your problems with alcohol like adults now, man up bitch
>>
>>29155254
Haha if only it was that easy to buy a gun in Australia
>>
>>29155306
I've been on a several day bender mate.
>>
>>29155225
i will say this over and over again,

HIGH SPEED TRAIN

you will die instantly without any suffering or change of survival, make sure its a passager train so you fuck up as many normies as possible

Bonus points for doing it on a highspeed rail turn and having a change of derailing the train
>>
Hey go buy an instrument with that instead and go play some shit instead
>>
File: welp.gif (172 KB, 554x390) Image search: [Google]
welp.gif
172 KB, 554x390
Has anyone else started collecting these birds?
>>
>>29155225
pay 150 for pussy and blow 50 on booze
>>
>>29155225
buy as much petrol as you can and douse yourself, douse the area around you, and keep a couple gallons next to you and light a match.

That much petrol will explode, kill you instantly instantly instead of just burning to death. And it looks cool

good luck, don't listen to these pussies, make your own decision if you want to live or die or what
>>
>>29155394
how many have you got
>>
For 200$ I'd buy a reverb pedal : ( don't do it man
>>
>>29155225
you could believe the depression or you could sign up for medicaid through healthcare.gov because you're poor and get a decent psychiatrist and therapist (preferably in the same clinic). in many cities you can just walk in to the municipal clinic and they'll sign you up.
>>
By a gun and some ammo. Shoot up the most Normie infested area you can find. If you hit the torso, leg, or arm, hit the head to make sure they're dead. Just make sure you save a bullet for yourself. Might as well leave an impact on the world before you off yourself
>>
>>29155225
>21
>lives in australia
>has a car
>has a license
>has a LAKE in the city he lives in

I'm 21 too I failed the driving test twice, will never have a car, and i don't have a lake in my place of living.

You are a faggot and I hate you, I wouldn't feel bad if you died.
>>
>>29155431

I posted the one I commonly saw
>>
>>29155358
straya m8, trains are barely going 100km/h here.
>>
>>29155225
Just go your nearest body of water and carry a heavy object the pulls you down, enter the deep water and its no turning back now faggot drown yourself, shooting yourself unless with a powerful gun may lead to brain damage which is worse than dying drowing however is guaranteed complete death.
>>
>>29155506
mind posting them?

i'm not sure i'll save them i just want to look at them a little bit

but know other people might save them, so

if you like your birds you shouldn't post them
>>
>>29155429
Gasoline in an open area (like on the ground) won't explode, retard. You need a mixture of air and gasoline fumes.
>>
>>29155437
DO ET DO ET DO ET DO ET
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.