[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
only friend now has GF, Robot buddy system botched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: a-boy-and-his-dog-1975.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
a-boy-and-his-dog-1975.jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
>have only one friend since middle school
>only other kid who understands being a robot
>not as much of a robot as me because he is actually social and knows how to stand up for himself
>neither of us get any grills ever, both KHV all through school
>We use robot buddy system for years
>He winds up living on my property for 3 months
>all of the sudden he never is here
>find out where he went
>living with a HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG/10 Stacy in her apartment
>like 20 miles away near some dinky college
>I don't give a fuck that he has a gf, (I am very jealous because she is a boner trigger) she is actually very nice, but does he have to fucking never hang with me anymore?
>this feel is terrible
>what do?
>>
Make more friends
>>
File: 1438657723221.jpg (371 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1438657723221.jpg
371 KB, 1500x1000
If he can get a gf maybe you can too.
>>
File: 78500944.jpg (19 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
78500944.jpg
19 KB, 346x346
>>29154839
its not easy man, how do I know those niggas will understand the struggle?
>>29154855
all my troubles would be solved if it were that easy
I can't just go around snatching up women like Manson or some shit
hell he only got a girl because of extreme luck
>>
>>29154913
>how do I know those niggas will understand the struggle?
if being a robot is the only thing you have to talk about its a lonely existence heading your way indeed
>>
File: 1448098105735.jpg (44 KB, 947x497) Image search: [Google]
1448098105735.jpg
44 KB, 947x497
>>29154913
You might just be alone for awhile, is it his first gf? Not be a downer or shit, but maybe they'll break up sooner rather than later because he's inexperienced with gfs.
>>
>>29154986
yeah it's his first
idk though she really seems glued to him
I doubt him not getting a few things right is gonna maker her hate him
>>
>>29155049
Who knows then, might just have to tough it out, play a lot of vidya and watch animu. Can always make temporary friends through vidya if you play online.
>>
>>29155084
I guess more online friends would be helpful, but I don't want to rely on the interwebs for everything.\\
>>
>>29155137
I feel yah, it's just a bandaid fix really, but what else can you do? It isn't easy being a robot, and the only person who can stop your roboticness is you.
>>
>>29155237
And that's the challenge isn't it
>>
>>29154700

he was never your friend, when i was 18 i steadily grew apart from my 'friend' we were both losers and drop outs, we had an extended childhood until age 20 when he got his first teen girlfriend after that we suddenly weren't friends anymore

a decade later and i've realised in this time that he was never a friend, he was just another loser that happened to go to the same school as i did, furthermore 'friend' is just a concept and is completely imaginary

most peoples lives are based on concepts, their minds are so poisoned by idealogies, concepts, rights etc.

these people are wagies, they are true slaves of the mind
>>
Anon. It's a part of life. Sometimes you drift away from your friends.
I barely talk to my best friend since childhood. Last time we talked, it was like four months ago, and I feel bad because I was a little cold and resentful, (I was on a massive depressive downer at the time).
If he never spoke to me again I'd be OK, because last time we talked he was really getting shit together and making new friends and having fun with his new career. He doesn't need me, and ultimately, I don't need him. Not really. I can manage on my own. Always have been a bit of a loner.

But if he did speak to me one day, it would be like we just spoke yesterday. Maybe I'd go to his place and hang out if he has time off from work or he'd come over to mine for a couple of days.
We'd shoot the shit like old times and catch up on our favourite vidya and tech stuff. Then we'd go our separate ways.

We used to talk about sharing an apartment together, but it's hard for me to leave since my younger brother is autistic so I wouldn't know how that would affect him. Especially now that I tutor him now and he's making a ton of progress.

You should just focus on you stuff for now. He might come back eventually. Things come and go in life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.