[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you love your mother /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: family in church.jpg (99 KB, 450x572) Image search: [Google]
family in church.jpg
99 KB, 450x572
Do you love your mother /r9k/?
>>
No, she used to ask to borrow my birthday/Christmas money and then money from my paycheck so her and her bf could buy crack. And now they act like I owe them something. Fuck her
>>
yeah, very much. She works her ass off for us and our future and only asks I make her proud and help her out if I end up affluent. She always is honest with me and lets me be honest with her. Too bad my father is literally psychopathic
>>
>mother has be for the sole purpose of getting out of the military
>insists I owe her for being born
fucking kek the only reason she wont kick me out is because I wont clean all my shit out of the garage and my room.
>she knows she cant get rid of 2000 pounds of engine parts
>>
>>29154621
The only people that I love are my family

I would die for them
>>
>>29154621
She's ok but i never loved anyone i don't really feel anything
>>
Generally, yes. She's a fucking idiot, though, and she makes it really hard to love her. She's a bitch to my dad, though he kind of deserves it. She checked out on my brother (who is kind of developmentally disabled) a long time ago, and I've never forgiven her for it. She wants all the nice things in life, but she refuses to work for it. But she's nice and she gave birth to me so I guess I love her.
>>
>>29154621
Yes, but she's very hard to tolerate sometimes.
>>
>>29154621
Yeah but not sexually
>>
Like her, but not love her, If it wasn't for her I'd of became either a Chad or intelligent, but her constant moaning wore me down
>>
File: IGOATbh.jpg (381 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
IGOATbh.jpg
381 KB, 746x982
I did when she was alive
>>
>>29154621

Yeah sure even though she had no authority to discipline my shithead older brother or to stop my father from beating us and was constantly sheltering me as a kid and then enabled me to stay a NEET when I was reaching my late 20s/early 30s.

Deep down that fucking muppet means well and did the best she could as a semi-competent parent.
>>
>>29154621
Yes. I love my mommy very very much.
>>
>>29154621
I'll just say there's a reason you shouldn't spend too much time with your mother into adulthood. You can never love each other in more than the platonic sense, and at some point it just delays your growth to maturity as a man.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 354x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 354x415
I love my mom,
>muted 2 seconds
>>
>>29154621
I don't really feel love for anyone
No family, no friends, no gf
>>
I love my mother, she has easily been the best person in my life. Unfortunately she had a lot of issues and has been dead for more than a decade. I miss her very much.
>>
Yeah

but i have called her a fucking whore a couple of times, while she isn't really a whore.
Or stupid
Or a bitch
Or retarded

Good thing i don't talk anymore
>>
>>29154621
Eh. I pity her.
>>
My mom is a psychotic, lying, stealing bitch.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.