[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only person here who just straight up avoids 10/10s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20160609_021713.jpg (225 KB, 436x731) Image search: [Google]
20160609_021713.jpg
225 KB, 436x731
Am I the only person here who just straight up avoids 10/10s and prefers slightly less attractive girls?

I fully understand I do not have the mindset and personality to be interesting to really hot girls. I generally open relationships with cute-looking average ones. These relationships have more chance of success and these girls are more likely to have less mainstream interests and thus have our interests click together. Most of the girls I had any romantic relationships with were of that kind.
>>
>>29154332

I'm turned off by 10/10 because I inherently loathe competition.
>>
>>29154332
>>29154347

ya'll ain't doing yourself any favors. literally everybody thinks of this "i'll avoid the hot girls and thus avoid competition". there is *always* competition for anybody hot enough to attract you. deal with it.
>>
>>29154347
This. Its already a huge enough hassle to keep a girlfriend without having to fight off other guys. I don't fucking care that much about pussy.
>>
I kind of avoid everyone so it's a moot point

However 10s don't really do anything for me beyond turn my head. There's no point talking to them because I'm so far out of their league and they're so intimidating physically that they don't even turn me on. Like what am I gonna say to a 10 that they haven't heard before, and what can I offer a 10 that they don't have tons of other offers from?
>>
>>29154535

I feel you brother. It's exactly how I see them. Hell, I don't even look at 6 or 7's anymore because they're already going to have starved wolves behind them.
>>
>>29154481
It is not about competition. The spark simply won't light in the first place, on neither side.
>>
>>29154518
How much of a fucking hassle do you think it is? Get a girl who doesn't want the other guys and you don't have to give a fuck how many pursue her.

Need that magic dick bruh
>>
>>29154683

You have to be Chad to do this
>>
>>29154332
op post pics of a what a 10/10 looks to you.
>>
Women that are too attractive inherently lack any type of personality or skills. THey're so beautiful, they literally do not have to try in life, and are therefore vapid, self centered whores. I want to marry an average looking girl.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.