[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: le noir doggo.jpg (24 KB, 500x604) Image search: [Google]
le noir doggo.jpg
24 KB, 500x604
If you feel really lonely why don't you make a tulpa?

You can make her how you prefer, choosing her personality, her body, everything.
You can even make one of those fucking 2d waifus.

It will help you to solve most of your social problems.
>>
because the whole thing is weird
>>
>openly leer at females in high school memorizing their contours
>masturbate to the memory after school

i am a master of tulpa creation, ask me anything
>>
My imagination is far too powerful to control in that way. I'd be worried I'd lose myself in my imagination.
Hell, I've imagined whole snippets of life, like "what if?" scenarios that played in my head full of characters adapted from people around me usually, though sometimes I create new characters entirely on the spot.
My power to daydream sometimes physically forces me to stop moving in the middle of whatever I'm doing.
At work I would get weird looks from people when I would suddenly stop moving for a few seconds.
It's not tiredness, I get plenty of sleep, but it's like my consciousness slips off to another reality entirely. Sometimes it's just noise I hear, but sometimes I hear whole conversations that don't make much sense to me, sometimes screaming and shouting. Sometimes I get flashes of visuals in my mind before I jolt myself back to work.(since I'm still semi-concious)
>>
Is tulpa spanish for an onehole?
>>
>>29155090
Bro if you aren't meming you might have schizophrenia

i wish i had your imagination though and escape this shit, but oh well
>>
>>29154309
I did best thing i ever did i love her so fucking much and she loves me im cuddling with her right now i love life
>>
>>29155681
here's if you guy's wanna make one you should
http://www.tulpa.info/creating-a-tulpa/
>>
>>29155639
Nah. I ain't that bad honestly.
I'm not hearing voices in my head except my own. And usually, unless triggered, it's pretty mundane.
(I will admit I get into a mental state of constant mental self abuse though but I know it's my voice that's dragging up all the shit to fling at me)
It's mostly boredom. I get so bored at work that I physically struggle to keep myself conscious. I'm that mentally unstimulated that it feels suffocating, and my daydreaming starts to pull my attention away.
>>
>>29155833
It's like my physical body starts to shut down and I have to force myself not to fade away. People think it's freaky when I'm sometimes just holding a can or something over the scanner in midair for several seconds.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.