[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else here on the path to /JUST/? 21 years old. also got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: jfmsu.jpg (631 KB, 1095x1946) Image search: [Google]
jfmsu.jpg
631 KB, 1095x1946
who else here on the path to /JUST/?

21 years old. also got b-cup gyno & hunchback of notre damn level kyphosis
>>
File: 1457601027068.jpg (80 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1457601027068.jpg
80 KB, 422x437
>tfw I used to laugh at balding cucks
>tfw a few days ago I caught the top of my head in the mirror
>tfw I'm balding

just let me die already
>>
File: fas.jpg (92 KB, 827x574) Image search: [Google]
fas.jpg
92 KB, 827x574
>29 years old
>still keeping it together somehow
>shave my head at least once a year because some thread on /r9k/ or another board spooks me and I'm 100% positive that I'm about to get my shit fucked up
>it always grows back
>>
>21
>good hairline but started shedding hair on the front of my head

Not sure if it's stress related, but I'm shitting myself at the thought of going bald.
>>
>>29154220
it strikes quickly and without mercy. besides, making fun of baldies is like making fun of manlets m8. low blows on low hanging fruit. make fun of fatties or something instead.

i had some of the thickest hair ever until I was ~18. it was the main reason girls would acknowledge me, or even touch me (or rather my hair). they wanted to straighten it & whatnot, and once i let a qt braid it. they'd ask me what i did to keep it so thick, etc.

in ~3 years, i went from that to being JUST in the OP image. if possible, get started on some sort of preventative treatment ASAP, 'cause AFAIK, those hair medication things only work to help prevent further hair loss, not actually grow anything back.

i'm still mad about family & friends lying to me when I'd ask if it looked worse to them
>oh anon, i can't see anything wrong! baldness doesn't even run in the family
>it's not thinning dude, you're fine, take it easy

until it got worse during the next year, and they changed their tune
>damn dude, you might wanna get some hair plugs
>oh gosh honey, you should see a doctor, that's worse than your grandpa's!
>>29154260
lucky dog, i dig the curly fro look
>>
>>29154505
keep an eye on it dude. my first year was all about noticing a greater-than-usual amount of hair in my comb or hands whenever i'd run 'em through my hair. like, it was several strands -every- time I'd comb my hair

>Not sure if it's stress related

a strong possibility. the last few years of my life have been the absolute worst in a mental & emotional sense. suicide's gone from being an intrusive thought that I shoo'd away as an irrationality, to being something I get giddy & excited over whenever I imagine going through with it.

It gives me the same happy feeling "willies" that trying to sleep on x-mas eve, or the night before a cool field trip, gave me when i was a kid
>>
Ahahahahha, you fucking baldcuck. How about you JUST kys
>>
>>29154174

what do your parents look like? did you think you would escape their fate?
>>
>>29154507

you imply no one in your family is balding at around your age, but that's probably not true. unless your father isn't who you think it is.
>>
>>29155232
>did you think you would escape their fate?
naw, but i thought it wouldn't start until I was 30-40, not when i was ~18

>>29155277
a few of my uncles (on my mom's side) have thinning head hair in general, but it didn't start until they were 40+ and my situation's worse than all of theirs

for fuck's sake, while i've got more hair than him overall, my gramps has more hair on his scalp-proper
>>
Mine started at ~25. I just shave it now and it's not so stressful. I can grow a pretty good beard so I've just had to adopt a more macho persona and lift more to compensate desu.

It's not so bad. I'm sort of numb about it now. I do miss hair though.
>>
File: 1464922185074.jpg (50 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
1464922185074.jpg
50 KB, 389x366
>tfw you see a 60 year old guy with a full head of hair
>>
File: 1450494586195.jpg (463 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450494586195.jpg
463 KB, 600x450
>tfw men on both sides of my family still have their hair well into old age
>tfw I'm gonna look awesome with grey hair

There are plenty of shitty things about my life but I'm glad balding is not one. Spanks to be you cucks.
>>
>>29154174
Is the meme that baldness comes from the mother's side true? I don't know when my dad started balding, but he already was in his late 30s.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.