[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
take x feel great for four hours now I feel like shit I am way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: ecstasy.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
ecstasy.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
take x feel great for four hours
now I feel like shit

I am way more depressed than I was before
>>
it'll go away. stop doing ecstasy though.
>>
take some kratom, problem solved
>>
>>29154182
I throw my kratom out

that shit was gross
>>
>>29154738
gotta get a good strain and take it like a shot. always funny when people chug vodka no problem without complaining but hate the taste of kava/kratom. some strains taste much better than others though.
>>
>>29154845
I drank kava with like 2.5 ounces of powder in 3 cups within an hour and barely felt anything. What was I doing wrong?
>>
>>29154738

Listen to >>29154738

I have weird anxiety attacks that make me feel like absolute shit some days and 10-15 grams of kratom puts me on top of the fucking world.

I like brewing regular tea then adding it in. Tossing and Washing is honestly cancer by the way. The second that shit hits my taste buds I want to fucking vomit. With a bit of honey or sugar in a glass of Oolong you can hardly taste it though.
>>
>>29155655
kava is a waste of time ime, the effects are minimal and not worth the foul taste
>>
>>29154182
>>29154738
>>29154845
>>29155655
>>29156858
>>29156899
what in the living fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>29156932
Explain your flaming faggotry.

Provides a deliciously unique buzz that I wouldn't fully describe as a high but as some sort of near perfect calm, at peace nirvana.

Honestly my 2nd favorite drug.
>>
i used to take kratom but my tolerance skyrocketed.. valium and kratom turned me into a fuckin normie for a minute there. i need to hop back on at some point

my pro tip is mix it in with a smoothie or better some mixed fruit juice and drink with a straw. makes it far more tolerable. fuck downing it with water, that's just gonna get it into your lungs and make you throw up too.
>>
why didnt u do acid or lsd?
>>
>consume potent mind-altering chemicals
>bad things happen to your mind

are you fucking surprised faggot?
>>
Serotonin depletion after the x put your systems into overdrive in lay terms.
It'll pass.
Just go to sleep.
>>
>>29154121
yeah, that's what happens when you take ecstasy
especially if you don't do anything therapeutic with it
smoke weed
take 5-HTP
sleep
>>
>>29157251
ecstasy is known for having a bad comedown (unlike many other "mind altering" substances)
you're an idiot
>>
>>29154121
Protip: stop doing drugs you fucking dumbass. If it makes you feel bed down the line, have some self control, and thus some self respect.
>But anon I'm depressed and I hate myself and need to abuse substances to cope
Join the club and stop whining about it on the internet. Go see a fucking therapist. You'll feel better knowing you're doing something about it.
>>
>>29156932
I dont get it

original comment eggplant plastic paint
>>
>>29157807
>>29157807
in america, sessions with a therapists costs an arm and a leg
>>
take more until you feel good again
>>
What does it mean when a drug has a "bad comedown"?
>>
>>29158410
Means you feel worse than before you took it.

Mostly means grog, extreme drowsiness, that just general out of it feeling but for some it means you literally want to rip your spinal cord out or headbutt a blacktop road until you're a vegetable.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.