[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVER SINCE I'VE HAD MY PHONE FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW I KEEP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: le test.jpg (30 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
le test.jpg
30 KB, 720x960
EVER SINCE I'VE HAD MY PHONE FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW I KEEP GETTING PHONE CALLS ASKING FOR SOME DUDE NAMED O'BRADY AND I KEEP SAYING I'M NOT HIM BUT THE CALLS WONT STOP
>>
Pick up the phone, listen and say nothing.

If you recognize that its him, just let the phone with the call on and let his srry ass loose money.

It will stop eventually. My cousins played a similar prank to me for a week once and I got the best of it by doing that (they loose money).

Just say hello at the start to mek them waiting.
>>
File: 6836895.jpg (758 KB, 1129x900) Image search: [Google]
6836895.jpg
758 KB, 1129x900
>>29154012
just do what he says, OP
>>
>>29154078

>*lose
>* to make them waiting

>too much typo
>>
>>29154078
>I'm a fucking retard that doesn't know the difference between loose and lose
Why should anyone listen to you
>>
>>29154012
You should start putting out the word that O'Brady is dead.
>>
>>29154012
Maybe you should stop pretending you're not yourself, O'Brady
>>
>>29154154
good idea
jfifsdjlk
>>
>>29154012
Talk to them as if you are O'Brady, then when you are saying your goodbyes be all like "Hey, there's something I gotta tell you, I'm gay".
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.