[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time a girl approached you? How was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-02-10-14-22-59-56389600.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-10-14-22-59-56389600.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
When was the last time a girl approached you? How was it?
>>
During high school. I did karate. I was like the super cool disciplined prodigy exemplary student, which for the first and only time in my life got me positive attention.
I fucked it up.
>>
>>29153700
I guess I was too blind to feel she liked me
>>
>implying I've ever been approached
>>
A few years ago. I thought she was kind of ugly or crazy at the time but now I am those things too. Guess I should have settled.
>>
not approach but this girl I knew 3 years ago when I first started college high fived me and said good luck before our test today.
>>
>>29153700

Anyone who has a story of being approached by a woman needs to gtfo now.
>>
>>29153908
Are you the legendary ninja warrior who got his ass kicked by purple shins?
He tried to Impress a girl with his ninjutsu and karate.
>>
>>29153908
Story time my nigga
Oregano
>>
In eighth grade some autistic asian girl came up with a friend and had her friend ask me if I wanted to be her boyfriend. It was super fucking weird so I said my parents didn't want me to date until after high school or some shit. She was creepy and liked my best friend so she latched onto me afterwards most likely.
>>
No girl has ever approached me

A fat Asian girl once came up to me in the hallway and asked to study, I days yes, and skipped the study session.
Fuck her
>>
16 years ago when I was 17. I was sitting by myself alone during lunch as always and this girl wanted to talk since I guess she saw I was lonely and related to me. Of course I just told her to go away.

Over the years since then I realized when women go to college they think you're garbage if you're withdrawn since they don't think you can make money for them. I went to a poor country and a woman asked for my number because she likely thought I was a rich foreigner. In the U.S. no woman has approached me once in my adult life.

That's why all of you are fucking dumb as hell for falling for that 15 or 16 year old Eliza girl who shows up on here. Caring for lonely outsiders is a phase they grow out of the second they become the greedy people all women naturally are.
>>
>>29155353
Only faggots care about Eliza
I've never clicked on those cancer threads

Are you still khhv?
>>
said "wow you got thin!" and gave me a hug
>>
>>29155440
I've never been on a date or held hands with a woman. I was kissed on the cheek in 9th grade as an April Fools joke, which was humiliating for me. I'm not sure if that counts as a kiss.

I might have been hugged when I was in middle school, but I've never had a female as a friend or anything. If I was hugged it was probably a joke or whatever. I was always weird and withdrawn.

Honestly as I write this I feel as though I am an outlier. Good luck trying to make it out there without getting cynical like me, everyone.
>>
>>29155596
It's logical why you became so cynical. 20 kissless virgin here, I got hugged a few times though, and got a kiss on the cheek a few times, but never initiated and most of the times it was probably because other people got kissed too and the girl didn't want to feel stupid by skipping me.
I agree with your views, but I'm still not as cynical as you yet. I think I am pretty neutral. I was mad at first, but then it call came full-circle, now I don't even care. I dedicate myself to reading, watching movies, playing video games etc, and I don't want to think about the horrible things that people are doing to each other. Before I would be filled with delusion every time a good-looking female interacted with me, I'd always see some kind of sign etc, but that was pathetic, I'm glad it's not like that anymore.
Out of curiosity - are you ugly? I'd consider myself ugly, at very best the bottom of the barrel average. Not counting my bone structure and facial lines, I have acne and acne scars (been having them since 3 years ago), and they fucked me up even more physically, I hate talking to people because I am aware they are looking at the face and seeing all the scars and acne.
>>
File: 1128772-hiroki1.jpg (52 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1128772-hiroki1.jpg
52 KB, 480x480
>>29153908
Is this you?

Ravioli
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.