[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 23 and still no fucking idea what to do in life Part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
>tfw 23 and still no fucking idea what to do in life

Part of me just want to grab a backpack and hit the road.
>>
Would you be my cameraman for a documentary? Very serious. Travel, lots of it. Some of it rough
>>
google efilism
>>
>>29153558
Lol normie tripfag advice. Very few people can actually pull it off and they are not robots who are ugly and sound like shit.
>>
>>29153558

Not him, but what kind of documentary?
>>
>>29153399
Well I only figured my shit out a couple of years ago at 29, so could be worse.

While backpacking (probably) won't magically give you an epiphany, it's still good to flush out your surroundings and get a fresh new experience of life. I went backpacking in South America when I was 21 and it at least helped me narrow down what I wanted, or didn't want, out of life.
>>
>>29153399

I didn't get a stable job until I was 24, 26 now and my life is better than it has ever been.
>>
>>29153558
If you really are serious about this...

[email protected]

I want the details and I wouldn't be available for until August, I'm about to go live with someone on the other side of the country for a month to visit with them.
>>
>>29153558
>>29153822
Oh, I'm not OP btw, just someone that would do it.
>>
>>29153844
>>29153822
>>29153666
Ill explain in just a few minutes, brb. Stay in thread
>>
Still here freindos??
Ori
>>
>>29154206
ei am stil hear yes
>>
File: 07.jpg (20 KB, 257x240) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
20 KB, 257x240
>>29154237
I want to do a documentary on what it is like to be homeless, essentially. Record the adventure.

I wanted it to be centered in shoes though. We'd meet certain homeless people, hear their story, tell them ours. We'd ask them how long they'd had their shoes and where they've travelled with them. Then we would go buy them some nice Nike kicks.

We'd start out day 1 with Nike shoes ourselves. When we finish, we compare how they used to look with how they look now.

"Nike Hitchhiker"

Now give me feedback, without any 'muh copyright'. I already know
>>
Bum bum bum bumpe
>>
>>29154445
holy moly that sounds fun
>>
File: imagesYF041L07.jpg (7 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
imagesYF041L07.jpg
7 KB, 226x223
>>29154445
>let's make you a mugging target
>>
>>29154445
>TFW wants to abandon life to be camerman on this trip

>YWN follow around some robot interviewing homeless people and giving them shoes.
>>
>>29154445
Better call Nike and see if they'll give you some help with that.
>>
>>29154445
I've already been homeless in the city where I live. It's not what you think. It was by choice btw.
>>
>>29153399
Currently doing this now

It's nice but you miss alot of your comforts from home
>>
/out/ often has "vagabond general" threads about living on the road and being homeless.

I've been interested in the lifestyle and have wanted to "drop out" since high school when i was really into crust punk/ punk rock/ squatter lifebut i've never had the balls. i'm just a miserable wagecuck living day to day in a dead end job.
>>
>>29153399
I had no clue wtf I wanted to do till I was 26
hopefully you live in first world country, where it is never too late to get your shit together.
>>
>>29154445
I'm interested, contact deets?

Also, do you have a more detailed plan - both in the travel (where, costs, etc.) and the documentary itself (hobby product or something else, funds, etc.) ??
>>
>>29156491
To anyone interested in assisting:

I have it all outlined.
>>
>>29153399
A car will help. Drove like 5000 miles in 7 days. Have an id card too. Police kidnap drifters without one.
>>
Bumping for recruitment, join up bbs
>>
>>29153399
I just want to wake up day. Explosions ringing in my ears, have a gun handed to me and orders barked at me

And I die fufilled as I die on the battlefield
>>
>>29156699
I understand the appeal to this. I almost joined the army to experience this, but I know that traditional war has been nerfed
>>
>>29153399
http://markmanson.net/passion
>>
>>29154445
I would join you since I dream of adventure, but can't. I'll definitely watch if you ever come back to post a link here.
>>
>>29156699
tfw I'll never be up for 70 hours straight inside a freezing cold tiger tank, shitting into empty tank shell casings and scratching at lice only for the paranoia to be punctuated by random russian mortar attacks where I watch a delayed fuse mortar crash through the radio mans top hatch and take out his leg.
>>
I'm 25 and feel the same. I got a little bullshit part time job, like 2.5k saved. I want to just leave for a bit.
>>
bumpman bumpman bumpman best get on with somethan
>>
hack may I join pls
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.