[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being manlet is honestly the worst thing imaginable, and its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1465229424170.png (132 KB, 388x399) Image search: [Google]
1465229424170.png
132 KB, 388x399
Being manlet is honestly the worst thing imaginable, and its not even about girls not liking you (even though they wont cause you are filthy manlet), its bout being a less of a man, whenever i see a 6'0 masterrace brah i instantly respect him more, i view him as my superior. any other filthy manlets feel this way? People always respect people who are tall more, even if you become some jacked cloud at manlet height you will always still be seen as small.

Personally i think all the good jobs like being a doctor, jet pilot, personal trainer etc should be reserved for Manmores whilst manlets can work the inferior jobs like garbage man, janitor etc.

Lol sometimes when i look over and see a bunch of Manmore brahs talking, laughiing and just having a good fckin time, i tear up and imagine what it would be like to be a manmore, but then i wake up and realise iam just a filthy manlet. I mean even at 5'8 i feel short against girls, like most girls are 5'6-5'7ish and then when wearing heels they go up to like 5'10, so they view as manlets as genetically inferior and decide not to mate with us, and really short girls worship manmores and hate us even more.

Manmores are our superiors, face it fellow filthy inferior manlet phaggots. WE ARE LESS.
>>
>Being manlet is honestly the worst thing imaginable

You really don't have much imagination dude.

>5'8"

You're barely shorter than average and I see a hundred guys like you every day with gfs/wives and a bunch of kids.

I've had male professors your height.

Get a fucking grip.
>>
I feel kind of bad for people who take Internet memes so seriously. Life must be hard when you're battling phantom enemies like "manlet."
>>
General rule of thumb, if you're under 5'9", don't hang out with male friends >6" taller than you.
>>
I'm 6'0 and there has been zero benefits from this. Without great social skills and looks height means nothing.
>>
being tall means nothing. Im 6'4 and i have nothing
>>
>>29153349
I'm 5'7 and work with 90 colleagues, of these only 7 are men and all above 6'0. I'm litterally treated like a child by every single woman.
Its not too bad since i've given up on romance and companionship a long tim ago, but would like to feel like a man once in a while. khv btw.
>>
File: 1464989260668.png (79 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
1464989260668.png
79 KB, 408x660
>>29153349
Holy shit

MANLETS BTFO

B
T
F
O
>>
I'm 5'10'' and I acknowledge my manlet status, I'm truly subhuman and will never win at life due to this.
>>
>>29153349
>6'0 masterrac
Still a manlet. Not sure what country do you live in.
anything below 6'2 is a manlet here.
>>
File: 1442954002541.jpg (331 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442954002541.jpg
331 KB, 1280x720
>>29153349
>Being manlet is honestly the worst thing imaginable
I'm 6'4'' and nothing good has ever happen to me.
Why are you guys so oppressed with being tall?
>>
Well, at least you are not a negro, right OP?
>>
Height is really only a significant disadvantage if you're ridiculously short (<5'6"). I can only speak for the US though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.