[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true if you call suicide hotline and threaten to kill yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 240x232
Is it true if you call suicide hotline and threaten to kill yourself they send the police to your house without your permission and arrest you?
>>
brb calling them
i hope the officers hug me so i dont feel lonely
>>
>call suicide hotline
>it's some gruff voiced women who keeps insisting that I want to kill myself because I'm gay even though I'm not gay
>>
>>29153195
try it out famalamadingdong
>>
>>29153229
Obviously, it worked.
>>
So if you were to really kill yourself, why would you even call the suicide hotline? That's just screaming "pls save me"
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>29153288
pls save me, I'm not joking
>>
>call suicide hotline
>get arrested

>kill yourself
>they can't arrest you, because you're FUCKING DEAD

Only in 'Murica
>>
>>29153479
actually its against the law in most countries it allows the police to enter the house and stop you because you are committing a crime
>>
>>29153195
if you are thinking about committing suicide op just get into bed its laziness that stops me
>>
Get cats.

I can't kill myself because no one will take care of my cats.
>>
>>29153726
cats could live for months on that fat ass corpse of yours then just break the tap so it drips and fills the sink but doesnt over flow. boom your cat problem is solved
>>
>>29153906
One of my favorite Aesop lyrics

>If I died in my apartment like a rat in a cage
>Would the neighbors smell the corpse before the cat ate my face

https://youtu.be/YZVlSqjjkic
>>
>>29153195
What are they gonna do, shoot you?
>>
>>29153195
at least in my country you wont get arrested but you can get forced into a mental ward if u arent nice to the mr nice policemen who come to "help" you
>>
>>29153195
Its true OP.
>>
what happens if you're in huge debt and shti and kill yourself? who has to pay if you're single
>>
>>29153906
My best friend used to date a girl who's family lived on a ranch. Its pretty big and a lot of their extended family lives on it. About 8 years ago her great aunt died in her home and no one found out until like 3 weeks later when they walked by and noticed the smell. Her cats had eaten a good chunk of her corpse.
>>
>>29154186
Debts are usually covered by a house or car and stuff. I don't think any bank would allow someone to get into huge debts just like that.
>>
>>29153441
Only you can save yourself
>>
File: 05e76311c418c21b5904fcafca831921.jpg (174 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
05e76311c418c21b5904fcafca831921.jpg
174 KB, 1024x1448
>>29153195
Depends on where you live. Most of the time they take you in and forcefully check you into the ER to see a doctor. Then the doctor examines you and decides whether you need a mandatory stay in the mental ward or not. Most often the doctor will put you in the ward for three days at least.
>>
>>29153588
Why is it against the law anyways? It's not like they can do anything if you do it and succeed. Are they just giving them more reasons to want to die?
>>
>>29154248
What if they burned everything as they were killing themselves?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.