[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that women are too damn emotional? Debating them is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Why is it that women are too damn emotional? Debating them is frustrating, you try to convince them with all sincerity and honesty and they already feel so threatened, irritated, opiniated, rude. Just trying to convince them of why they're wrong is like giving dog medicine, They reject all logic and lash out at you. By just making a thread like this and they'll get angry and say that men are more emotional than women. Is it their hormones?
>>
File: 1465370498335.png (789 KB, 1887x2545) Image search: [Google]
1465370498335.png
789 KB, 1887x2545
Read pic related

To women, the world is a welcoming in-group where people bend over backward to make them comfortable. They feel great all the time. Everything exists for their comfort, and every man is dying to be their Daddy and make everything perfect for them. The only "reality," to a woman, is the Social, because that's all she needs. The Social and its endless supply of Daddies (including, for example, the government) provides everything.

When one guy decides he doesn't want to do this, it makes perfect sense to crush him using the weight of the Social. A woman fundamentally doesn't understand anything else. It's their entire episteme. If a woman drops a piece of bread on the ground, her first instinct is to call it a virgin for upsetting her, and accuse it of not having any friends.
>>
>>29152858
>Why is it that women are too damn emotional?

Women have more estrogen than testosterone. Causes them to be emotionally inclined over logically inclined.
>>
>>29152858
Sounds like you just described me. Is there a way to fix this or am I doomed?
>>
>>29153031
Start practicing emotional intelligence.
>>
>>29153134
>start killing yourself
Look at that I fixed it!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.