[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
quarter life crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1382400004.jpg (121 KB, 629x382) Image search: [Google]
1382400004.jpg
121 KB, 629x382
how many ---real-- friends do you have?

I only have 2. Thats it.

the circle dwindles and I dont even bother... Im 26, getting older and I dont go drinking, partying any more....talking to people is exhausting and most of the conversation is shallow and meaningless. Am I alone in feeling this?
>>
>>29152856
Zero.

Two is normie-tier.
>>
>>29152856
Fuck off normalfag. No one cares to hear you complain about nothing.
>>
>>29152856

5 or 6 I'd say. I used to hang out with about thirty or fifty people in our college social circle. But I have like 6-7 individual friends I talk to occasionally. None of them live here.

>getting older and I dont go drinking, partying any more....talking to people is exhausting and most of the conversation is shallow and meaningless. Am I alone in feeling this?

Nah I feel the same way. I'd rather get high and play vidya/read comics than go out and drink. I'm in Louisiana and that's all people ever do is get drunk and get into trouble and drama. I don't need that shit.
>>
I wish I had one good friend.
>>
>>29152983

No you fuck off back to your tranny things limbofag. We don't need to set the bar to your level.
>>
>>29152856

Two is all you need, anon. Trust me.

Even having ONE good friend is magical.
>>
2 i guees
>>
i think eventually everyone ends up with single digits. People drift away. get married, different hobbies, no time to meet up...
>>
I only have 1 real friend, but we're drifting apart and I know we'll move on soon.
>>
>>29152856

All we do is talk about ebin dank memes and play vidya all day when we are not getting drunk

End my fucking life
>>
>>29152856
I have 1 "friend", my drug dealer who always forces me sometimes to "hang out" with him when i buy drugs. I wish i had the balls to make up an excuse as to why im not cool with hanging out with him though, i never even say anything when we hang out, youd think hed get the message
>>
Zero. I am alone. If you have friends you should not be here.

>>29153242
Degenerate.
>>
>>29153175
i tried going out with my old gang last week. All they would talk about is vidya and trying to get girls, super beta depressive stuff. I just sat there and drank the whole night.

>>29153242
maybe hes lonely too. What product does he deal anyway?
>>
3. And i think it's fine.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.