[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's so terrible that men are considered to be disposable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: lo2262.jpg (87 KB, 550x386) Image search: [Google]
lo2262.jpg
87 KB, 550x386
>it's so terrible that men are considered to be disposable
This isn't terrible at all. This is the source of men's strength. It's the reason why women can't understand why "those sex-crazed idiots" somehow create the world when they're not looking.

It's the main reason why many women, after entering stressful male spaces, literally can't believe that men can get through these trials and then shrug it off.

Seeing yourself as disposable is the only way you can ever become interesting. Women aren't biologically stupid, the problem is that we tell them they are important. If you believe you're important, you'll never understand anything.
>>
>the key to men's success is having zero self worth
nah, ur fucking dumb
>>
Ya. Women will never understand the hardships I go through as a man.

Everyday I put two hot pockets in the microwave for myself.
>>
>>29152765
>the key to men's success is having zero self worth
That's not the same thing, though. Men know their worth. Whether it's a low worth or a high worth. But they know it's a finite worth, and they'll eventually die.

You know there are a lot of women who are losers. So why don't they agonise about it as much? Why don't they dramatically hate themselves and kill themselves as much? Because they don't even think about it. It never occurred to them.
>>
>>29152825
>Because they don't even think about it. It never occurred to them.
they do think about it.
here's how the thought process goes
>wow I'm a loser
>oh wait I'm a female, I have inherent value since I can make babies and all kinds of thirsty beta faggots want me
>lol never mind, I can't be that much of a loser

men ain't worth shit til they do something great, and by sheer luck, most men will never be great or even close to great.
>>
>>29152929
>men ain't worth shit til they do something great, and by sheer luck, most men will never be great or even close to great.
Yes, being a loser man is very sad. The worst of both worlds. But at least it's SOMETHING. It's a way of engaging with the world in a non-delusional way.

Women die too. Death is the great leveller. There's no escape. If there's anything worth doing, it's not being happy in this world. It's searching for eternal truth. Who does that? Depressive men.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.