[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accurate is this image?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1463080897760.jpg (66 KB, 1351x367) Image search: [Google]
1463080897760.jpg
66 KB, 1351x367
How accurate is this image?
>>
Extremely accurate of course
>>
>>29152714
that's the hardest trap btfo i have ever seen
>>
>>29152714
that is 100% all trannies' lives. They thik that their confused feelings are an "orientation" due to the public jew-ducation system and they poison and mangle themselves instead of developing personally and spiritually, which would make them strong and honorable people.

They are walking ghosts who cry and moan as they play the victim as a source of their manipulative, deathly, pitch-black influence over society and culture and believe themselves the entire time to be heroes.

then they age ever so slightly, lose the only thing they had going for them (status as a pervert's sex toy) and most kill themselves when tehy realize what they've done.
>>
>>29152879
>jew-ducation
>not ed-jew-cation
>>
>>29152879
what about girls that become men?
>>
File: 1426680978181.jpg (204 KB, 1357x1080) Image search: [Google]
1426680978181.jpg
204 KB, 1357x1080
>wanted to be a trap
>decided i like body hair, liftan shit, and only being a sex object for milfs and darkskin girls way more

moral integrity preserved
>>
>>29153011
still a meme. Also have you ever seen a girl that's transitioned to a men and not just talk about it?
>>
>>29152879
No trannies are females in male bodies, either their brain or body is screwed up we cant really know what. I knew a real tranny before he became a she or something he had really girly traits and was an emotional pussy it was like he was a girl himself, and the weirdest part was her was heterosexual meaning only attracted to girls but turned them off because of his well feminine mind, anyway hes a tranny lesbo whatever the fuck that is nowadays but trannies are just crazy people man.
>>
>>29153069
Well done bro
>>
File: picard_clapping.gif (391 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
picard_clapping.gif
391 KB, 250x189
>>29152961
I stand corrected.

parsley
>>
>>29153011
literally never happens. They all just wear t-shirts and ask to be called by different pronouns. None of them are getting the "staple a sausage made of my leg to my clit and call me christopher" surgery.

... which is another example of the fact there there are no trans people. The men who are trannies commit to the transition and the women just play at it just like men and women do with everything else in life like careers, suicide, art, etc.
>>
File: dying meme.png (408 KB, 636x383) Image search: [Google]
dying meme.png
408 KB, 636x383
why the FUCK would you post that on a video games board?
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 600x450
>>29152714
>>29152879
Is Vektroid a based tranny?
>>
>>29153707
because trannies are severely mentally disabled and tend to have enormous emotional breakdowns if they go 25 seconds without validation
>>
>>29153980
looks like a typical MtG nerd with lipstick and a blouse.

this person calling themselves female is literally a skinny kid with acne who lives at the games store trying to convince you that you should fuck them
>>
I have a friend back from highschool who broke up with his gf because she couldn't handle him wanting to turn into a girl (big surprise)
I've never had a gf and I don't want to remove my dick

it's a nice try though
>>
Why are you cucks talking about traps like they're all trannies? Blatantly untrue. I'm a trap but I didn't take hormone therapy or any of that other dumb shit. I also love being a male and I don't have interests in mutilating my body. I have a naturally feminine figure that I keep in shape, I have a boyfriend and a nice job and I pay equal shares for everything. Not all "traps" are failed, lazy heteros who take drugs and fuck up their bodies.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.