[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Make a post >Nobody replies to it >Have to bump my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 1432308769377.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1432308769377.png
21 KB, 900x900
>Make a post
>Nobody replies to it
>Have to bump my own thread from a different IP on my phone's mobile network carrier.
>>
such is life in the zone
bump
>>
>>29152449
Why are you giving the game away you utter faggot?
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 830x1262
Mikey Palmice was a fuckin rat, I'm glad Chrissy popped his ass in the woods. Ah Marone
>>
File: 1461624092343.png (32 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1461624092343.png
32 KB, 500x370
>>29152449
>when nigga give the game away but you still playin
>>
File: 1465106214187.jpg (143 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1465106214187.jpg
143 KB, 900x948
what did you just say about me, foul mouth?
>>
Thanks faggot, now everyone is going to know when I do this
>>
>>29152922
*tiips*
>>
>>29152922
I'm a 28 year old high school drop out with Tourette's Syndrome, adult onset ADD, and possible Hypomania. If I do in fact suffer from Hypomania, it continues to go untreated and is slowly deteriorating into full blown bipolar disorder. Despite being a high school drop out, I am and have always been very intelligent. My reason for dropping out of high school was the culmination of 3 years of avoiding school at all costs due to boredom with the subject matter, being a lazy fat ass that would rather play video games all day, severe social anxiety stemming from a poor self image on account of my weight issue, and a stress induced chronic cough associated with the Tourette's syndrome that would go undiagnosed for another 10 YEARS. The only groups I could get along with were the stoners, but I was never rebellious and refused to partake in alcohol or marijuana, and the previously mentioned social anxiety made pursuing sex an impossibility, this made developing friendships extremely difficult as the only congruent circles were the uptight pseudo christian straight edges who I'd sooner bludgeon with a bible than carry on a conversation with. After dropping out of high school at about 17, I experienced what I now refer to as an existential meltdown while spending my days on the computers at the library. During this time I barely ate, and ended up dropping a good 80 pounds. When I turned 18 I got my GED and started looking for a job. I worked for 28 days at an Auntie Annes pretzels before getting fired for "not being good enough." And it would be another 6 months or so before my moms DSS caseworkers forced me to look for work and I got a job at Burlington Coat Factory. I was employed at Burlington Coat Factory for about 2 years. I had several "outbursts of violent rage," including an incident where I kicked an empty box in a direction where nobody was standing. Eventually a fat n*gger named Christina accused me of threatening her after I called her out for vigorous
>>
>>29153129
There was a movie that I saw a while ago, it was some kind talking dog movie where it was a guy's brain in a dog's body and he lived with a random family. After seeing it, for some reason I really wanted a dog with a human's mind living with my family. Something clicked in my adolescent mind, I thought it would be really awesome to be able to dominate a human in a dog's body, because they have no rights and can't resist. They can run away, but you just make sure that never happens. You keep them as your slave, punching them, throwing them down stairs, dry humping it on your bed, threatening his doggy dick with a pair of scissors, and fucking his ass. At the dinner table with your family you could look at the broken, depressed dog, just staring down at him until he meets your gaze and recoils in fear. Then you can look back to your family smugly, feeling empowered by their absolute ignorance of your actions. Having a full grown adult who lived a full life with friends and responsibilities, trapped in a dog that you savagely beat and fuck every night and they can never fight back. They may try to bite once or twice but that's when you don't hold back, that's when you break their will permanently and they become a frightened, worthless little piece of shit at your mercy. I'm pretty sure this movie was a major factor in making me the person that I am today.
>>
>>29153220
Okay Austin boy or whoever u want to be call. Your fucking stupid and childish asf you need to learn when to shut your mouth and that time is now nobody wants to here the unnecessary bulls hit you have to say about how u can kill people and gone to school and can do this and that. If you were calling anyone a bitch u should call your self that talk about how she is talking shit over the Internet well guess what so are you. You think your all bad ass but truly your not and i kinda feel sorry for u that u have the need to act like a kid that is 3 years old even 3 years old are more mature than you. So don't be a childish dick and talk shit no body wants to hear it and all u are doing that can hurt anyone is giving us a head ach over all the unnecessary bullshit that come out your damn mouth.
>>
Here we go again, another fucking dickhead trying to tell me how to live my life. This babyfur_watch asshole on here, commenting on my LJ telling me that im making a big mistake by throwing away my college education just to, quote, "Roll around in crapped diapers and meddling in cheap and petty BDSM fetishes." Who the fuck do you think you are saying this shit, i swear to the fuckin heavens above if i knew where you were, i would come over, break my foot off in your ass and slice your damn throat. I have enough crap coming from my dad and grandmother about the way im living my life, so i dont need to hear it from some fucking scumbag like you. There are two things you do not fuck with when it comes to me, my friends and my lifestyle. You screw with either one of those things and you're gonna have one pissed off fox on your ass. Just becuase im a babyfur doesnt mean that i dont have a dark side, i will go medevil on you if you provoke me. I'm getting fuckin sick and tired of these fuckers thinking that since we're babyfurs that they can push us around and redicule us and not have us fight back. Most, if not all of us babyfurs get pissed off if an outsider decides to fuck with us. You may not like the fact that we are babyfurs, but you will fucking respect it, that's all we ask anyways. Everyone has their fetishes, and ours just happbloxens to be wearing and using diapers, sucking on pacifiers and bottles, wearing baby clothes and acting like baby's. We aint hurtin no one by doing this, but there are some that are making it seem that way, which is complete and udder bullshit. As far as the BDSM stuff go, so what, i wanna be owned by someone and dommed by them, big deal. Keep your fucking comments to yourself if all they're gonna do is gonna piss off whoever your sending it to. Use common since you stupid pricks...oh wait, you dont have any!
>>
File: imbecile.png (9 KB, 346x250) Image search: [Google]
imbecile.png
9 KB, 346x250
>>29153933
This just got boring and pointless. You think education is intelligence, and that right there proves how much you lack it. Do you think it's a coincidence that Noam Chomsky on the greatest political thinkers in the history of the United States backed Bernie Sanders? Ugh, even trying to appeal to you on an intellectual level makes me sick to.my stomach. The fact that I would even attempt to degrade my understanding to such a degree is bothersome. Have fun thinking you are anywhere near my intellectually level, because that delusion is all you will ever have in that regards.
>>
File: 1465241363351.jpg (55 KB, 957x621) Image search: [Google]
1465241363351.jpg
55 KB, 957x621
one time i made 30 bumps in my own thread, where no one else had replied, until i realized i can't bump my own thread to the front page
>>
File: superior scoober.jpg (98 KB, 280x312) Image search: [Google]
superior scoober.jpg
98 KB, 280x312
Dear: Shaggy,

Oh, I hope your doing good shaggy. Just kidding, kid. (i hope your not)
Today i found velma scooby snack stash, so what does that mean? i dont have to work on
this bullshit monster hunter program anymore
. i stole the van when you guys went inside the haunted house and i dont intend to come back.
im living out the rest of my days with my
snacks, and im not sharing kid.

rooby, scooby
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.