[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't real life be like my Chinese cartoons /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 800x1282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 800x1282
Why can't real life be like my Chinese cartoons /r9k/?
>>
>>29152232

Love Hina and Harem anime are usually shit . All of the girls are crazy violent and the MC is a beta that constantly gets bullied for no good reason.
>>
Because God wasn't Japanese, unfortunately.
>>
>>29152459

Agreed. I read some mangos myself, but I don't see the appeal of harem moe shit.

Good Ending was good. So was Sundome. Ichigo 100 wasn't bad. Aside from those, they are all garbage.

In my oh-so-humble oppinion.
>>
>>29152232
Because fiction has to appeal to an audience. Real life doesn't have to do shit.
>>
>>29152232
It is for chads
>>
>>29152459
>>29152232
Look up pictures of the author of Love Hina. The guy started out as a goofy ass otaku guy and now he looks pretty good and has a hot wife. I think he named his daughter Shinobu, after one of his characters.
>>
>>29152459
Some of the girls in Love Hina are awesome, and I'm mostly sad that those kinds of girls don't exist irl.

>tfw Mutsumi will never exist and like you
>tfw can't get my own Shinobu because illegal
>>
>>29152582
So I need to start writing manga in order to get a non whore qt gf?
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 800x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 800x1300
>>29152518
If waifus can't exist there is no god.
>>
>>29152536
You clearly aren't a hopeless romantic beta, anon-kun
>>
>>29152459
This. A good manga is one with emotion. Something like Koe No Kotachi, or something.

Actually, yeah, why don't girls like shouko exist? You know, the ones that will not only live you, but forgive you and still be your friend. Like yeah, she's deaf, and gets bullied and shit because of it, but I'd gladly "save" a girl like that.
>>
>>29152796

What pisses me off about this series is how he's always shocked to see nudity. At no point does he get used to it. At no point do the girls get used to it. It's just nudity. If you walk in a roommate masturbating or changing their clothes you just look away.
>>
Good Harem/Ecchi anime where the MC isn't a beta spaz and the girls aren't too mean :

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero

Also Love Hina is bad because there's never any nudity in the anime, manga, or OVA despite being a series for adults. The only good characters are
>>
>>29152977
I was able to suspend my disbelief by realizing that he's conditioned to expect violence whenever he sees nude women. The gimmick did get a little old but I still love the series.
>>
>>29152969
I'll have to read that one, thanks for the indirect reccomendation.
>>
>>29153105
No problemo. It's very good.

>>29152977
This is one thing I absolutely hate about some manga. At some point you get used to it. Are the Japanese really that different from the rest of us?

>>29153047
It's a light novel, but yahari ore wa etc. etc. is very good. I think most people here could relate to mc.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.