[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want to be a father.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
>want desperately to be a father
>last GF was 3 years ago
>am short (estimately 5'6")
>don't want to pass it on to my child in case it's a boy (girls don't suffer from height insecurity)

What the fuck do I do? I'm only 18 and I really would love to have a kid. Of course I'm not stupid enough to have a kid before I can provide for my potential son or daughter.

Is my dream ruined by my genetics and lack of social skills?
>>
>>29152166
You need a girl who is at least 6'0 for your height genes to balance out.
>>
>>29152166
>Is my dream ruined by my genetics and lack of social skills?
Yep, pretty much. Any girl that mothers your children was clearly forced to settle for you, so your children will inevitably be low quality.
>>
>>29152181
Fuck that. I'm not going through the shame of have a taller GF.

Genes don't 'balance out' anyway. It's usually one or the other.

Maybe I could try and get a GF in the future, fuck her and pray I have a daughter.
>>
>>29152166
yes nobody who is 5'6'' ever had children, that's why small people don't exist anymore

fuck off you retarded manlet of course you can have children
>>
>>29152309
Is there a chance of me growing any more, anon? I mean, I live in Western Europe so it's not as bad as if I lived in the U.S., but my confidence is down the toilet over it (hence why I'm on /r9k/?
>>
Bumpalump.

This reeks of originality.
>>
>>29152396
don't think about it so much

the big advantage in being smaller is you can get swole faster, so probably hit the gym or sth

also my parents are both somewhere between 5'4'' and 5'6'' and I am 6' so don't worry about it too much my brother is already 6' and will maybe grow some more
>>
>>29152567
I was thinking about seeing a therapist over it. I find myself comparing my height to literally everyone I pass. It's all I think about. I was a premature baby, so that might have something to do with it
>>
File: asian29.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
asian29.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>29152166
>don't want to pass it on to my child in case it's a boy (girls don't suffer from height insecurity)
Have a kid with an asian girl.

If it's a boy he'll be mixed/asian and can find an asian girlfriend.

Keep doing this until the white genes are diluted into the asian genepool.

There you go. Sorted.
>>
>>29152791
>race-mixing

What do you take me for, anon? You think I would go that far just to get pussy?
>>
>>29152166
women do have height insecurity, they want to be tall with long legs you want wrapped around your head
the issue is, short and tall women arent seperated into a YES and NO group at an arbitrary level, they are always valuable because pussy
>>
>>29152845
Race mixing with an asian is halal. They are honorary whites at this point.
>>
>>29152705
if you have had problems this hard and you already tried to help yourself yes maybe you should

also most def get off off 4chan this site breeds this kind of shit
>>
>>29152919
Oh trust me, I'd ride an Asian girl, but I'd never have a kid with her.
>>
File: 1449192659179.jpg (28 KB, 594x602) Image search: [Google]
1449192659179.jpg
28 KB, 594x602
>>29152166
If insecurities about your fucking height are actually keeping you from following your dream of having a child, then I'm not sure if you should be a father.
>>
>>29152919
>honorary whites
White is a genetic thing not cultural thing you fucking retard asians will never be white anything at all period kill yourself MUH HONORARY ARYAN faggot.
>>
File: Carl_pretending_to_be_jimmy.jpg (11 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Carl_pretending_to_be_jimmy.jpg
11 KB, 360x240
Just be confident and have an attractive face

t. 6'5 anon cucked by manlet chads in high school
>>
>>29153464
>6'5"

Why are you even on here? You have no right to complain at that height.
>>
File: cryi.jpg (9 KB, 233x271) Image search: [Google]
cryi.jpg
9 KB, 233x271
I want to be a father too. I'm 5'10 and not too repulsive looking but I'm autistic and will never have a gf or a wife, at least not in my 20's.
I just want to lay back, watch my son and daughter running around and playing on the grass and know I have made it for what I minimally needed and I will have someone to bury me when I die.
I don't want to die alone, I want to leave something behind
>>
File: 1465035731588.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1465035731588.gif
1 MB, 320x213
I know how you feel, OP.
I just started watching Usagi Drop and I'm not sure if I can finish it.
>>
>>29152166
My sister has a son.
>she was 5'4
>he was 5'7 (tops)
>kid is one of the tallest in his age group
remember, genetics aren't always passed down directly. It could be your grandchildren or great grandchildren that are manlets.

Tall people can have manlet sons, short people can have tall sons. Just depends on their ancestry. The only times its nearly 100% that manlet=manlet is for Asians/Indians but thats because basically all of their genetic ancestors were manlets on both sides of the family.
>>
>>29153640
OP here

Ah man, I feel that all too well. Except I'm about four inches shorter than you. Not trying to out-victim you or anything.
>>
>>29153692
it's shit, don't bother watching
they aren't even blood related and he marries her at the end, it's shit
>>
>>29153183
this

seriously OP you could always just adopt a kid
>>
>>29152166

Roll the dice and go for it. Honestly, if you give your kid proper nutrition and have him hand upside down for 15 minutes a day and give him some hormonal inhibitors so his bones dont cap off, he could he xbox huge.

Or you will have super cute girls
>>
>>29153704

>tallet in age group
>early grower
>manlet for life

Most tall people have a late growth spurt, unless they are girls
>>
>>29153770
No one will ever give a child to a single man
>>
>>29153816
that is false

but, if you are seriously too afraid to do that without a gf then once you get one it won't matter how big she is, so you can adopt and not have to worry about height
>>
>>29153770
I wouldn't adopt. I want a biological son or daughter.
>>
>>29153809
I highly doubt he'll be a manlet by real definition.
Probably only by 4chan definition.

Honestly with how big he is already, he will be at least 5'10 after 8-10 more years of growing. But our dad's family is tall. Dad is 6'2, Uncle is 6'7. If he gets that gene which is appears he might've then he'll be set even by 4chan standards.
>>
>>29152166
I'm only 5'11'' and my 12 year old son is already my height. He's going to be a giant like his grandpa.

>tfw already 26 and no more growth spurts for me ;;
>>
File: asian12.jpg (35 KB, 900x649) Image search: [Google]
asian12.jpg
35 KB, 900x649
>>29153249
>kill yourself MUH HONORARY ARYAN faggot.
Talk about overreacting. Calm down there sonny jim.
>>
File: 1427572548630.jpg (49 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1427572548630.jpg
49 KB, 499x499
>>29152281
my dad was 6'1 mom was 5'1 i became 5'8

they pretty much average out m8
>>
>>29152166
You can still have sons taller than you, easy
Check out the heights of the men in your wife's family

And if you have several sons, one is bound to be several inches taller than you.
Your environment growing up might've robbed inches from you too, like it did with me.

So just have a lot of children with a woman around your height, you can make it
>>
>>29153550
unless he's the mountain yes he does
>>
>>29152166
So you understand the crime of passing on your poor genetics? That's good.

Adopt a kid and raise them as a good person. At least then you can pass on your ideals without spreading your bad genes, doing the best a manlet can to better humanity.
>>
>>29152166
i have a daughter who's 18 and is 6'0. do you want to marry her?
>>
>>29152166
150,000 orphans in the US alone.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.