[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever cucked anyone? Has anyone ever cucked you? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: 1460982116560.jpg (21 KB, 246x280) Image search: [Google]
1460982116560.jpg
21 KB, 246x280
Have you ever cucked anyone?
Has anyone ever cucked you?
How much did you enjoy it?
How much did you suffer?
>>
>>29151976
i had the opportunity to but decided not to based on the stain it would leave on my self perception, incredibly tarnished as it already is

at times i wish i had beat that pussy up because believe me i would have, but the mere concept of participating in adultery is abhorrent.

a man only has his honor in this world.
>>
>>29152098
I can tell from the way you type that you've never seen a vagina in real life
>>
>>29151976

Guess I cucked one of my ex's, if a man can do such a thing to a woman.
>>
>>29152098
"A man only has his honor in this world."
That sounds pretty valuable.
>>
>>29152173
How did you feel after the cheat? What lead you to do it?
>>
>>29152168
I've been saying this for a while now around this board, but virtue isn't a sin you pathetic slave
>>
>>29152200
my dad told me that.

albeit it's not like he lives that way, but words are powerful things.
>>
>>29152344
So are all the wieners you suck lol
>>
>>29152367
Thanks for the input summerfag.
>>
>>29151976
I have cucked countless men. I came raw in the pussy of at least 8 women who had boyfriends or husbands.

I probably have been cucked, but I don't know about it.
>>
>>29151976
I reeeeally want to cuck this girl who's going out with a guy I have a crush on
I don't think it's gonna happen tho because his moon sign is Cancer and they tend to be the ride or die types so making him susceptible to cheating on her seems highly unlikely
Maybe one day :'(
>>
>>29152367
n o u

o o n

u u u
>>
Yes I have, at least once.

>Be me
>First year of university
>Have a gothic friend since college (that's like our later stage high school for you Americans)
>She complains she's lonely and wants to see friends
>Comes out a couple of nights with me and our old college friends drinking
>She's been complaining about her and her boyfriend are having problems
>She starts getting flirty
>At end of the night we go back to mine, say she can crash with me, we're friends after all
>She gets all cuddly up to me in the bed
>I comment that I have a hell of a hardon
>She says she knows, starts rubbing it
>Starts giving me a handjob, bit of a blowjob
>Doesn't let me take it further so we leave it there
>Walk her to the bus next morning, she holds my hand

>Few weeks later we have a house party
>She comes, she's crashing at mine again
>This time she doesn't hesitate to get naked
>Sucks me off properly this time, even tit fucks (she has massive tits)
>Stops to lie down on her back just as I'm reaching climax
>I go to have sex with her
>She tells me I'm not allowed
>I tell her to stop me then, she doesn't
>We have sex, and I pull out
>She then gets on top of me and fucks me, and I pull out again when I cum
>She cries and I walk her home

This is a long story and this is the concise version but the bottom line is she was fighting with her boyfriend because she wanted a kid. He wasn't ready (we were all early 20's).

It's only years later that I looked back on it and realized she'd probably been trying to get knocked up to either pass it off as his or trap me into raising a kid with her.

Don't trust roasties lads. They're all fucking scheming bitches.
>>
>>29151976
One time I god incredibly drunk and passed out, then a girl started making out with me in front of her boyfriend.
It was my first kiss and I can't remember a single thing about it. They also broke up because of it, but thankfully they don't hold a grudge against me.
>>
I felt guilty tbfrank

I purposely did shit to humiliate him and he really didn't deserve it
>>
>>29151976
I got cucked by my ex. Didn't know about it though until way after. Suffered quite a bit.
>>
>>29152389
Thanks for the (You) fagfag :)
>>
>>29151976
I don't know if this counts as cucking, but I pulled one girl who another guy was going after and she was into him, and I (unintentionally) caused a breakup which lead to that girl dating me. Makes the victory all the sweeter.
>>
>>29152875
Yes that would count as cucking.
>>
>>29152899
Okay I'll greentext the second story then
>after uni
>keep in touch with this girl I met freshmen year
>always had an eye for her but was dating someone else when we met
>that relationship ended a few months after graduation
>visit her city to hang out with her and her bf
>actually didn't mind the guy, he was fun to be around but fat and beta, no idea how he landed this girl
>fat bf acts like a manchild the whole time, can't hold his liquor, make an ass of himself
>I play it cool, her friends seem to like me, I get in a couple subtle flirts and she blushes like crazy
>mfw fatty is too drunk and distracted to realize
>crash at theirs
>next morning, fatbro tells me they broke up
>a month later she tells me it was because of that weekend, how composed and charming i was vs. what a miserable wreck fatty was
>we end up dating for a few years
Good times. Just goes to show how far being polite and friendly with people can take you.
>>
I cucked an old friend. Well rather, he politely asked me to cuck him and he watched. He knew I was a 32 year old virgin and he allowed me to have sex with his wife 4 times total over course of a year, even let me cum inside. Needless to say, things were kinda awkward and we lost contact once I moved out of town. I like to think he found someone else to fuel his fetish by now.
>>
File: 1465271818627.gif (2 MB, 174x176) Image search: [Google]
1465271818627.gif
2 MB, 174x176
Wait... is getting cheated on considered cuckolding? My ex gf dyring high school kissed another guy. The moment I found out about it I broke things off with her and never talked to her again. Am I a cuck?
>>
File: 6bd.jpg (11 KB, 163x225) Image search: [Google]
6bd.jpg
11 KB, 163x225
>tfw I steal conversations on /r9k/ when someones close to getting a gf
>>
>>29152899
No it's only cucking if the other guy enjoys it.
>>
>>29151976
>Have you ever cucked anyone?
I did but i didnt realize at that moment. I cucked my classmate boyfriend as she was madly in love with me but i was blind. She always wanted to meet with me.
>Has anyone ever cucked you?
Probably. When i was messaging with one girl, she sometimes "slept" my messages through or "slept" when watching movie. I dont know what to believe.
>>
The story of my first real kiss
>about 16
>having fun in the city, drinking like there is no tomorrow
>there is a gorgeous girl who i tried to get closer
>soulshattering blue eyes, 10/10 face
>im so drunk, cant even know where am i
>somehow end up next to here, dont remember what i said or done
>we kiss each other, the world stops
>its not too long but feels like pure happiness
>i made it
>somehow i drift away to my friends, telling them what happened.
>Half an hour later go back to the place where we kissed
>See her kissing some other dude
>Feel like im the biggest gullible loser ever
>Start to as i sit at the base of a tree

And that was my first kiss.
>>
>>29153136
Nah, cuck can also mean a guy with an adulterous wife.
>>
>>29153184
*cry
dammn, i cant even write.
>>
>>29153097
You were a cuck for that time.
>>
>>29153184
At least you remember your first kiss.
>>
>>29153270
You dont remember your first kiss?
>>
>>29153317
I was drunk, I don't remember anything about it.
When they told me that a girl made out with me I could barely believe it.
I'm >>29152614
>>
>>29153344
Its strange. I remember a huge surge of adrenaline. I guess even if i would have bean near dead drunk i would still remember the kiss.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>this girl at school has 4 inches, 40 lbs on me
>has been with over 20 guys, all tall Chad types, including her current boyfriend
>she decides that's boring and wants to be the dominant one
>literally orders me to come over to her house, totally out of the blue
>we have a lot of sex, she actually falls for me and also says I have the second biggest cock she's ever taken (lol)
>for a few weeks, anyway, then her boyfriend found out
>he tells her he'd stay with her if she cuts contact with me
>she asks me to be her boyfriend
>I say no
>she cuts contact with me and they are still together
>their social media makes them seem like the happiest couple ever
>I know that she's the type of roastie that just needs a boyfriend during the school year to buy her things, entertain her, and show off to her friends
>she's going to Africa this summer, will probably fuck around and return to his arms (or someone new) in the fall
y'all can have her Instagram if you want, or I can tell you some sexy stories about a skinny manlet getting tossed around a bedroom
pic related
>>
>>29151976
I have. I fucked a marines wife while he was deployed in the Middle East.

I regret nothing.
>>
>>29153549
Yeah, tell me more.
>>
File: 1462879831193.jpg (74 KB, 509x300) Image search: [Google]
1462879831193.jpg
74 KB, 509x300
>>29153549
Damn, i want a dominating nympho thicc asian slut to rape me
>>
>>29153549
>y'all can have her Instagram if you want
Only if she posts sexy shit
>>
one girl online said she masturbated to me even though she had a bf.
its the most lewd thing a girl said to me, if im honest

not talked to many other girls so no
>>
>>29153620
actually, she's 100% Italian.

>showering together
>I want to hit it from behind, standing up, with my back against the wall
>we try it
>all it is is her butt grinding into my stomach
>my dick can't reach
>she glares back at me and says in the most bitchy, Stacy tone "you're too short. just eat me out."
>get on my knees and do it

I have to admit, I got even more hard when she said that but I also felt extremely humiliated and pathetic at that time

moar?
>>
I had a long distance relationship with a girl, when I started dating a real girl I met. I kept them in silence of each other until I eventually had sex with the closer girl, at which point I laid down the truth and dumped the distance girl. She took it hard, but I don't regret being honest.
>>
>>29153639
you be the judge, although in her defense she's not very photogenic

@thethiqvegan

also there isn't a single picture of me there, I guess I wasn't worthy. not that I would want to be featured there
>>
>>29153814
Good stuff, keep it up.
You cucked her boyfriend but you got cucked by her kek.
>>
>>29153549
>or I can tell you some sexy stories about a skinny manlet getting tossed around a bedroom
Go on
>>
I cucked a guy, dated his girl, broke up. She got back with him, I cucked him again and dated her for two years. She cucks me with one of her high school teachers. Shit hurt.

Go to same college, don't talk to each other, she starts dating her fencing teacher... we start talking and I cuck him. Then when she makes the call to stay with him I cease all contact.

I still don't think I did the right thing.
>>
I told my oneitis of 3 years who was also my "best friend" that she was my oneitis and she turned me down and then got with chad 2 weeks later when I was 17

I have never spoken to a female ever since and i'm 20
>>
>>29153898
I'm not much of a public person, especially when it comes to displays of affection, but she would often do stuff in public just to get a reaction out of me

>grab my ass while we walk
>grabbed my balls when she introduced me to her friends
>I'm lying down on a bench with my head on her lap, she raises a leg and puts it over my neck, presses down
>actually tried really hard to get free but I couldn't
>when she lets me out I say "what the FUCK" and walk away
>she runs after me and apologizes

sometimes I think I fucked up saying no to her, roastie or not.
moar?
>>
>>29154006
What the fuck man, fucking cuckening
>>
File: 1454983083491.jpg (49 KB, 596x650) Image search: [Google]
1454983083491.jpg
49 KB, 596x650
>>29151976
>Have you ever cucked anyone?
Yes, she told me she was married but it didn't sound credible at all. Later i came to learn that it wasn't a joke but i continued to have sex with her cause i was a virgin and wanted to know how sex feels like... I stoped everything a week later. She was bi-polar and had serious problems as well as i felt that it was fuckin degrading and twisted... It was a traumatic experience in general... She was awsoeme at sex tough.
>Has anyone ever cucked you?
No
>How much did you enjoy it?
I didn't even think about it...
>>
>guy I knew from school had a pretty cool gf
>the guy was a pretentious asshole that was friends with some of my friends
>we all play the same mmos, go out together and have a group Skype chat going for years
>start IM ing the girl over Skype
>become closer
>she comes over to watch a movie
>we spend the whole day fucking
>I know she's on the pill so go in raw
>best sex of my life
>later she tells me her and the bf always use condoms
>we do this a couple more times, always bareback
>she breaks up with her bf a couple of weeks later
>we get together
>best relationship of my life
>never use condoms

10/10 would do again.

Zero regrets. If you can't keep your woman happy and satisfied then you deserve to lose her. Knowing how humiliated the other guy was made it all the sweeter, especially when we all went out with the group
>>
Technically chucked a neighbor by having an affair with his wife. To be fair though I was underage and she took advantage of me.

I don't like that it happened and regret it, it's a messed up situation and messed me up too.
>>
>>29154595
How would banging your neighbours wife fuck you up?

You got some cougar pussy right?
>>
>>29154660
Because I still feel guilty over it, and the result ("his" kids are actually mine). Also her taking advantage of me messed up for intimacy, never had a gf because I can't do well with closeness and trust.
>>
>>29153645
top kek, are you me?

the exact same thing happened to me, and I am just like you

a girl got turned on by my beard, masturbated to me on Skype, she had bf and everything

too bad she lived very far away
>>
>>29153853
>@thethiqvegan
you will now
>>
>>29154893
uhhhh what do you mean by that my friend
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.