[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I posted this yesterday, but should I contact my oneitis? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: oneitis1.png (16 KB, 262x306) Image search: [Google]
oneitis1.png
16 KB, 262x306
I posted this yesterday, but should I contact my oneitis? If so what do I say? Pic related shows last contact from early april, is there a chance?
>>
>>29151926
Are you me? This is all I get when I try to have a real conversation with a friend or try to be a normie and pretend to give a shit.
>>
>>29151926
no, that ship was never even at port, cap'n.

time to set sail on a new voyage
>>
bumperoni macaroni
>>
>>29152007
This this this this

Tbo
>>
>>29152034
come on vagabond help me out unironically
>>
>>29151926
fuck off making the same thread again. the consensus was no yesterday and it'll be a no today. shit thread adds nothing to the board kys
>>
>>29152070
>consensus of entire board
>like 3 replies
>>
>>29152066
cap'n i was bein serious with ye, that thar ship was never at yer port

april 6th was more than a few fortnites, the wench don't even remember ye

sail on
>>
>Asking /r9k/ for seduction advice
nigga are you stupid

Go to /adv/
>>
>>29152137
but she's been my friend since primary school, but moved away to go to college

we're both 18
>>
>>29152126
just goes to show that no one gives a shit about you, so please fuck off with your shit threads
>>
>>29152208
cap'n

i beg ye

don't make us go out to sea for that booty, all the crew already knows it be long gone

none of yer conjecture be makin the journey less worthless
>>
>>29151926
>>29152208
Message her something like "hey how's it going, its been ages!" and see if she wants to keep the conversation going. If she doesnt, then give up. You dont really have anything to lose and youre obviously not going to get any closure by not trying
>>
>>29152313
DON'T BE DOIN THIS ONE CAP'N!

THAT WAY BE A STORM A BREWIN
>>
>>29152313
I should probably note she's a tomboy and probably would kick my ass in a fight, so no. Anything else?
>>
>>29152390
cap'n ye best bet be workin on yerself and yer self esteem, considerin ye be thinkin some flatchested lass would hand ye yer ass

take the wheel on yer life, cap'n
>>
>>29152390
Listen you fucking autist, just case you've been friends since primary it doesnt mean shit. She's at acollege, deepthroating new and more exciting cock than you. Move on with your life and find local pussy.
>>
Seems promising to me, man. She's playing hard to get. Just go for it bro.
>>
>>29152070
As if all the "should I kill myself" and "I'm a depressed fuck" threads add anything.
Face it, this is r9k, things are meant to be shitty here.
>>
>>29152688
then at least make a shitty original thread, these fucking cancer duplicates of threads no one replied to are pointless. at least in those threads you posted people can share stories and shit, this is just some fuckhead begging for attention and validation
>>
>>29152757
I'm sorry you love kekold threads so much, it's a real shame.
>>
>>29152757
I'm not op. The only thread I've ever posted was about getting dumped, and that was yesterday. It got like 8 replies. Sometimes it's hard to figure out what's going to end up being a discussion, or promptly archived.

As for op, I hate to say it, I really do because it sucks, but it's time to move on
>>
>>29152810
>i'll call him a cuck, that'll make me seem smart!
end yourself you fucking troglodyte
>>29152844
oh, my bad. still, my post still stands for OP
>>
>>29152810
you can say cuck, you cuck
>>
>>29152910
It's fine anon. I haven't been on r9k long, so I don't how many of these types of threads get put up and with what kind of frequency. So it's cool
>>
>>29152658
Don't give this poor soul false """hope"""
>>
File: 1439303470550.jpg (19 KB, 237x224) Image search: [Google]
1439303470550.jpg
19 KB, 237x224
>>29153039
thanks, my dude. [original]
>>
No, OP. You're setting yourself up for disappointment. This is clear as day.
>>
File: somepics 018.jpg (71 KB, 598x1076) Image search: [Google]
somepics 018.jpg
71 KB, 598x1076
op, it's time to let go. that's a one-sided convo. just giving you simpke answers to be polite. you clearly understand this as you wouldn't be posting it otherwise. so here's yout confirmation - she doesn't give a shit about you.

good luck mane.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.