[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kissless virgin >spend entire semester talking to some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1384589045622.jpg (266 KB, 1088x612) Image search: [Google]
1384589045622.jpg
266 KB, 1088x612
>kissless virgin
>spend entire semester talking to some girl
>end up falling for her
>ask her out
>she accepts
>she admits she is afraid of intimacy, likes to kiss but nothing else
>warns me that sex and such may not happen until a few months in, maybe in years
>don't care a girl actually likes me
>two weeks later
>end up making out and her sucking me off
>no longer kissless clearly
>next week end up fingering her
>sex is on the horizion
what the fuck
suddenly everything i wanted is happening
>>
Just curious, are you good looking?
>>
How old are you, OP? I want to know if there's hope.
>>
>>29151791
>spend entire semester talking to some girl

stopped reading there

where do you even manage this without the bitch telling you to fuck off two lines into a conversation
>>
>>29151791
Soon you will find out she broke her hymen while horse ridding and that she's actually a slut that starts every relationship like that so she's not seen as the slut she is.
>>
>>29152122
I don't really think so. I think I'm average, or above-average, but I have frequent acne break outs.

Not fit either, kinda skinny-fat.

>>29152174
>>
>>29152194
whoops forgot to reply to you

i dunno, i never found myself to be social awkward. instead my problem is that i generally don't give a shit about others, i like being alone

i just talked to her, asked her about what she's doing, classes, and move on from there
>>
>>29152528
How tall? You're probably at least a 7/10. I mean I think I'm average but women ignore me.
>>
>>29152620
6'0

I say I'm at 7/10 at most. To be honest, I don't really think about it. I have frequent acne breakouts, have blackheads that will never go away.

Originally I just wanted a friend and she seemed interesting, blew up into a flat out crush. I didn't expect her to care the same about me.

I know this is r9k, but do you have any social circles that could lead to you talking to girls?
>>
>>29152611
>I like being alone
You'll get bored stick to hookers
>>
>>29152212
i laughed but it's sad because of how fucking common this is
>>
>>29152739
I'm literally friendless m8. Last time I spoke to a woman outside my family was February, I think. Never even kissed, so yeah, I know I'm fucked.
>>
>>29152974
nah, i don't mind company either, i have had bouts where i really enjoy someone's company, i'm just picky

>>29153092
so was I, i just basically inserted myself into a few groups of people when they talked about topics i knew about
>>
>>29153243
>so was I, i just basically inserted myself into a few groups of people when they talked about topics i knew about

Even when i hear people talking about things I'm interested in, my anxiety flares up and I find it hard to talk. Sucks.
>>
>>29153373
I can understand that,still worth a shot. Easier said than done, I know.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.