[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid meme is stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
Whats with that meme, that girls want rich men?

I am 19 and have a net worth of about 500 000.
But women still treat me like the biggest fucking piece
of shit there is. I have tried to use my wealth to
my advantage with girls, but they simply dont
care.

Srsly? What am I doing wrong Meanwhile
underclass chad, who can even afford a car
gets all the upper class women, Stacys and
normie girls alike.
>>
>>29151677
>But women still treat me like the biggest fucking piece of shit there is
that might be because you are
>>
>he thinks 500k is a lot of money
>>
>>29151677
>only 500k

stay pleb pleb you can only get about as far as someone can throw you on that with a girl they dgaf til you get into the millions and start showing that you have it, like buying a huge fucking house pussy kys nerd
>>
>>29151677
Then you don't flaunt the money enough. Buy a ridiculously showy car, get some bitch ass expensive clothes, etc.
>>
>>29151677

>I have tried to use my wealth to
my advantage with girls, but they simply dont
care.

Because they see right through you.

furthermore, half a mil isn't much these days.
>>
>>29151677
>my daddies wealth

FTFY pal
>>
>>29151727

The thing is, that i am the richest dude in my age group in my entire school/social circle.

But it seems that no one cares nowadays. I
can have a sportscar, 100m2 inner city
appartment and it gives me zero advantage over
some dude, who lives in a college dorm and who has to save for months to be even able to
buy a computer.
has to save up
>>
>>29151727

Well, in my country it is dipshit. The richest dude
in my town i the sole owner of a big ass company
and is worth about 7mil.
>>
>>29151677
>I am 19 and have a net worth of about 500 000.
>But women still treat me like the biggest fucking piece
>of shit there is.

Women like rich guys necause rich guys are usually chads. It takes a lot of charisma (read: chad-ness) to get rich in the normie world.

To have a significant amount of money at your young age, you may have either inherited it or won the lottery or something, or if you earned it then it was by something atypical and non-normie like making a videogame. So you have some cash but you don't come off like a rich guy is "supposed to be" in girls minds.
>>
>>29151677
Women have their own money and daddy government to take care of them if they fuck up. They don't care about money anymore, they're free to chase Chad's thunder cock without giving a shit about how much money he has. Don't worry though, you can be a beta provider after they hit the wall and Chad stops giving them the d.
>>
>>29151818
>100m2 inner city

you fucking what mate?

>appartment and it gives me zero advantage over some dude, who lives in a college dorm and who has to save for months to be even able tobuy a computer.has to save up

Again thats prolly because its daddys money. In fact the dude has an ADVANTAGE OVER YOU because he actually is probably working for that dorm and is fucking chad on top of it. Flash your fucking money if you got it, take people out to strip clubs or bars and pay for everything, buy drugs, jewelery, grills etc, just don't be a fucking puss puss bitch showing this bitch your dads goddamn stock portfolio and expect her to be dropping her panties for you, kys nerd

>>29151867
yeah but are you that dude? ARE YOU? NO YOURE FUCKING NOT PUSSY, YOU JUST A LITTLE BITCHMADE MONEY SMURF HAVIN NIGGA
>>
>>29152020

>Daddys money

No, I wrote a bunch of code and sold the rights to Microsoft.
>>
>>29151677

Anyone else realising, that Elliot had the same issue?
The media constantly tells men that success and
wealth attracts women. While that is in fact not true.
>>
>>29152086
>still only 500k

step up nigga
>>
>>29152123

youre forgetting the most important part anon. you can't have autism
>>
>>29152123
>>29152086

this you faggots think women are shallow greedy whores when in reality most qts are willing to ride out the tough times as long as they have a nice funny down to earth chad, and you can't have a good easy going personality if you're an autistic rich code writing bitch
>>
>>29152213

Lol, the class envy is real ITT.
>>
>>29152254
i live on a golf course nigga, my family gots money, im gonna be richer than you one day and i didnt have to write a single line of code you no pussy gettin crybaby bitch boi
>>
>>29152307

Lol man, you sound bitter as fuck.
>>
>>29152351
Lol im really not my man.im just messin with you. Ive literally got it made in the shade rn, I got my share of pussy, im going to be financially well off and I get to watch everyone else struggle to just even get pussy or survive around me. Feels good man
>>
>>29151677
You're too young to flaunt wealth. When you're 30, picking up girls fresh out of college is ridiculously easy

Sorry if Norman.
>>
>>29151677
>thinking 500k would even be remotely enough to compensate your shit personality and looks
Come back with a few million and cry again. 500k is literally not worth two shits.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.