[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do people mean when they say go outside? Like what specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: rai.png (265 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
rai.png
265 KB, 500x351
What do people mean when they say go outside? Like what specifically are you supposed to do outside? Walk? Get the boys together and play wiffleball? I have absolutely no idea. And why do normies think such a vague idea is some kind of real solution
>>
>>29151341
They mean go outside when your friends are doing anything. Go to some places with friends or only hang out with friends. Don't stay in the house the whole time, you'll miss out on your life and possible new friends or experiences, even if it is just a nice conversation.
>>
>>29151341
I dont understand this either. Its like go outside yeah when youre 7. Its like go outside and do what fucking walk in the desert? Theres nothing at all to do here and nobody is doing anything anywhere. They would all just look at me and be like what the fuck is that autistic man doing standing around at the park by himself throwing a frisbee and then going and picking it up.
>>
>>29151504
>have no friends
>get told to go outside
>going outside means spending time with friends

I knew normies were mocking us all along
>>
>>29151815
Normies think you have friends, they cant imagine having none.
But even alone you can go out of the house. If you're not fat and arent hideous just go to somewhere where you might see people you know from a while ago or meet new people. Surely you must know people besides your parents.
>>
>go outside
>no friends to go outside to do things
>you have friends
>...
>how can't you have friends
>>
What you fail to realize, is that for them the world is a fantastic place, filled with wonder and adventure, new places to go, things and people to interact with and goals to achieve, the world is their game it's their life.
But that game, that life is different for us. That moment we first used that glorious diabetes machine we are using right now, we took our own sense of wonder from the world and transmuted it to this screen in front of us. The results is alienation from what is true, from what is real. It has created a superficial life, a false life, and we are all living in it. We are truly wasting our precious time.
>>
>>29151863
>Surely you must know people besides your parents
Hehe...right...
>>
>>29151939
But the only reason I use the computer and internet is because I have no friends in the first place.
>>
>>29151989
The reason you don't have friends is because you use it in the first place.
>>
>>29152028
Who are you to assume that about me or anyone here?
>>
>>29151989
Travel, it does wonders for your social skills. Hostels in particular where you are more or less forced to talk to others but r9k.
>>
>>29152073
as well as meeting new people, you'll always meet someone who is friendly enough to accept a friend request or exchange numbers or email with.
>>
>>29152048
I'm just Anon, Anon. All I'm saying is that if you did not spend so much time on the computer, you could probaly spend your time on some hobby which allowed you to talk to and become friends with others who share the same interests. I mean, you can get friends if you truly try. It is not impossible.
>>
>>29152073
>travel across the world to sit in a room with a bunch of unwashed trust fund kids and talk about tourist shit or pretentious "real experiences"
>>
>>29152136
J A D E D
A
D
E
D
>>
>>29152134
I don't have hobbies you nerd.
>>
>>29152136
hey it beats sitting in your room alone in the dark.
>>
>>29152073
>go traveling
>see other people together
>mostly couples
>sight see
>all alone

yeah, traveling was so fun...
>>
File: 1363990309903.jpg (70 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1363990309903.jpg
70 KB, 640x480
>>29151341
>>29151581
okay, I will explain the go outside and why its needed to win at life once for all

On the outside world - stuff happens. You meet people, get drunk, meet girls, find hobbies, find nice shops, get robbed, buy things.
>but I was outside a few times and nothing happened
Thats where the game aspect comes to play. We all love games right? Its like a mmorpg lootbox - its all RNG. There is a REALLY SMALL chance something will happen. But you want it to happen, so you need to do some effective metagaming.
Every new day is a loot box. Having more people with you is like having extra rolls.

Now go and proc that RNG, get some phat loots
>>
>>29152134
>hobby
nothing is interesting, they're mostly useless and the ones worth anything I am too stupid and don't have patience for.
>>
>>29152259
This sounds very ambitions...if your under 25
25 really is the point of no return

Someone give me the reset button.
>>
>go outside
>talk to somebody
>they decide they want to kill me and follow me home
never again
>>
>>29152345
I wish someone would kill me tbo
>>
>>29152259
All the stuff you listed is indoor shit, go outside is useless advice because it really means go spend money to be inside some place else
>>
>>29152229
go to a youth hostel instead, way more single people.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.