[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>forced to buy car insurance to drive car >pay $120 a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1454976646106.jpg (117 KB, 659x536) Image search: [Google]
1454976646106.jpg
117 KB, 659x536
>forced to buy car insurance to drive car
>pay $120 a month
>suddenly they start denying checks at random and then accepting checks after the deadline
>they increase the price
>get double out of me
>keep doing this
>accepted checks several times and didn't register that I paid my bill so they inflate it again
>now they won't let me pay anymore because they probably terminated my account

Not gonna lie, I think the human race deserves to be exterminated and I don't want to live anymore.
>>
File: 1462771067575.png (98 KB, 512x758) Image search: [Google]
1462771067575.png
98 KB, 512x758
Yeah, that sounds just about right.
>>
>120 a month
WHERE? That is bleeding you dry.
>>
>>29151263
Woah where did his head go
>>
>>29151263
Complain, sue, anything it takes. They rinsed you anon. Make sure you have some kind of records with your bank when you originally sent the checks. Ask them why they aren't letting you pay, and when they come up with bullshit about you not paying (remember to get evidence of them saying this) then you've caught them lying. That'll rustle some corporate jimmies.
>>
My car insurance is $200 a month and that's the cheapest I can get. What the fuck
>>
>>29151507
>>29151631
Are you guys new drivers or doing full coverage or something?

I pay way less than that. My car's a salvage title though.
>>
I'made a new driver, 21 though lol. I payour for full coverage because a lot of people in my area don't have insurance and if some heroin junkie hits my car I want to be covered.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.