[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robots any regrets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
robots

any regrets?
>>
>>29151179
tons

Oregano
>>
>>29151179
I regret being born.

Orginal
>>
I love you
To the gf I never had
>>
>>29151389
this feel fhitis feel can't handle this feel amn
>>
>>29151179
Was a kissless virgin.
Met a girl over the internet in febuary, get along really well she tells me she loves me.
fast forward to last month, i fly to her she tells me she doesnt love me anymore, get her to kiss me and give me a handjob anyway.
I finger her and eat her out, made her orgasm.
Become emotional, dont get to fucking.
It's over now, she has a boyfriend and im still a virgin.
>>
File: 1447929841741.png (27 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1447929841741.png
27 KB, 300x250
Used to have a huge group of friends when I was in school, stopped talking to them and lost contact, lost all those friends. Ended up with only one friend throughout the rest of school, never made any attempt to make more, now I have no friends.

Couldn't tell if certain girls were interested in me or whatever, didn't try, I will never know, never had a gf.

19 yo khv with no friends, no real skills, no real life experiences, never had a job, you name it.
>>
>>29151179
My whole life can be defined by past, present and future regrets.
>>
File: 1445290338124.png (98 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1445290338124.png
98 KB, 480x480
>>29151179
Back when I was a junior in highschool, there was a group of stacys in our school who always hanged out and were best friends. Everyone knew they were out of everyone's league except for the chads so no one approached them. I actually got to hang out with them before they graduated (they were seniors) and they told me "I wish we could of hanged out more. We always wanted to talk to you but we could never find the right moment!"

I regret not talking to them and hanging out with them.

they called me attractive and a solid 8.5/10 which just adds to the fact that i could of banged one of them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.