[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I put the barrel of a gun in my mouth today to see how it fe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: man with gun in mouth.png (165 KB, 382x329) Image search: [Google]
man with gun in mouth.png
165 KB, 382x329
I put the barrel of a gun in my mouth today to see how it felt. I am constantly imagining what it would look like for a 7.62x39 round to exit my skull. I gingerly played with the trigger to see how much pressure I could apply before the gun fired. Does anyone else know this feel?

Official thread chat: https://hack.chat/?iacesa60
>>
>>29151174
>dick
fixed
>>
>>29151174
So you put an ak47 or an sks in your mouth? Plenty of vids on liveleak that show what that caliber does to a human head...or you could stream the experience faggot!
>>
>>29151309
It's an SKS, and you're right.
>>
File: 1435513826001.png (76 KB, 435x279) Image search: [Google]
1435513826001.png
76 KB, 435x279
>I put the barrel of a gun in my mouth

Pleb tier
>>
I kind of know the feel. I used to put a noose around my neck, have it set up properly and I would stand on a chair, think how I could potentially end it. I also climbed to high places and tried to prepare myself to jump down.
Eventually I stopped that and just resorted to self harm and general irresponsible behaviour. Dont want to die now, actively atleast. If I were to get rammed by a truck because I didnt look both ways before crossing, I wouldnt mind.
>>
>>29151765
No, no, no. The proper way is upwards in the mouth or through the chin so as to destroy the brain stem. Putting it against the head could lead to a whole host of problems including lack of control upon firing.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.