[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you wish you had more friends? I have zero.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1442923089436.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442923089436.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Do you wish you had more friends? I have zero.
>>
Yes.

I did have a few internet friends. Have pretty much none now, none seem to like talking to me either.

i think alcohol abuse destroyed my personality
>>
Not really.

I have a few people I talk to occasionally and I'm not retardedly antisocial, but in general I think I'm not meant to have friends.
>>
>>29151158
It feels like most advice out there assumes I magically have friends. Feels like when you get to that 0 there is no return.
>>
>>29151158
I only had friends in my last three years of highschool and it extended for about 3 more before and after I have been lonely. I think of all the parties drugs travelling I've done and now I just sit online all day, it sucks
>>
I wish I had some friends to just like, hang out with. Just sit on the couch like beavis and butthead and watch trash TV with. Or to just walk the streets with, joking, telling stories, and getting up to no good. I want companions.
I have a couple of friends, but when we want to do something we make an appointment, know exactly what we're going to do, do it, and then go home. I want friends I can be closer with, and have more realistic less formalized interactions.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.