[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never be normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Skärmbild (1).png (1 MB, 2160x1440) Image search: [Google]
Skärmbild (1).png
1 MB, 2160x1440
For the last 3 years I've been avoiding this board on purpose. I thought I could be normal, I really really tried but whatever I keep doing I'm just being reminded of what a social outcast I am. I'm just to fundamentally different from other people to they way I think and act, I've never felt this alone before and I'm scared. I thought I could change my ways but my dark thoughts just keep coming back and keeps reminding me of what failure I am.

Does life get any better robots?
>>
File: 2.png (275 KB, 680x356) Image search: [Google]
2.png
275 KB, 680x356
Life only gets worse anon, it only gets worse as time goes on.
>>
I hope you did not piss away your youth like I did. Nothing like having all the depressive feelings on top of being older. It's a fermented misery.
>>
lmao i bet you were one of the ones who used to come laugh at us, serves you right feggit
>>
>>29151675
I was a fat fuck when I was younger, I live with plenty of regrets. If I could restart my life again I would but I don't know if it could do anything better if such an option would arise. I've always felt like shit for the majority of life but I could escape reality through video games but they have been nothing for me the 5 past years.

>>29151762
I usually lurked mostly and if I'd post something it was meaningless drivel or simply just shitposting. I've never been one to laugh at people.
>>
File: 1461094257938.png (14 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1461094257938.png
14 KB, 250x200
well i know what u mean anon this will probably happen to me if i ever try to become a normie

ive tried to make friends in the past and it just doesnt work, and this was before i even started coming here, and ive had a few years to think about life and how much of a loner piece of shit i am. so itll only be worse.
>>
>>29152521
I'm actually going to Japan in 4 months and I am going to be there for halv a year and if things don't change I'm seriously thinking about ending it once and for all.
>>
So what event occurred that finally brought you back?
>>
Do what I do. Become a truck driver. Live on your own, make money, afford your internet and food and phone and whatever other vice you choose to depend on. Just gotta remember that what your doing is work and you have to manage to not fuck that up.
>>
>>29152722
Don't know really, due to many train delays lately I've been having way to much free time just waiting and contemplating. I guess I've always know but I've been able to put on a hold for a while.

>>29152862
these are my current plans >>29152644
>>
>>29152936
What are your plans for Japan? Esl?
>>
>>29153032
Yeah, language school. I've always wanted to visit Japan someday and I thought why not try it. I've been a workslave for the past 3 years and have been nothing else so I have saved a bit of money.
>>
>>29153154
My escape is the Americorps NCCC. I'm not afraid of hard work, but I can not stand face to face sociability. Maybe this will help.
>>
>At least I'm not a old NEET college drop out
I thought, well here I am, 24 years old with no education. For fucks sake where did it all go wrong.
>>
>>29153176
I hope so, I've been thinking about the military as well but due to injuries(torn acl and bad eyesight) I've not giving that much thought.
>>
OP here, thanks for reading my worries and thanks for the replies. Feels kinda nice knowing that there are people suffering from the same issues that I am. I guess I just need to talk about my problems more and I don't know anyone relatable in real life. I'm going to bed now so feel free to discuss further or shitpost this thread in to oblivion. Once again thanks for listening I needed this.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.