[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHAD POLICE OFFICER GOES TO PRISON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1
File: Tim-Runnels.jpg (177 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
Tim-Runnels.jpg
177 KB, 550x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lfJ5WSpiWA

https://theintercept.com/2016/06/07/tased-in-the-chest-for-23-seconds-dead-for-8-minutes-now-facing-a-lifetime-of-recovery/

Holy shit, just look at his picture, CHADS are now in power to pull you over and fucking give robots brain damage for life and only get 4 years (which will most likely be reduced to 1-2 eventually) in prison, when he gets out, feeling even more macho and tough and getting some stacies who are attracted to his powerful alpha male dominance

FUCK
>>
Masculinity was a mistake
>>
Just another reason to stay inside
>>
>>29150875
>Even white people get away with killing other white people's lives

CHADLIVESMATTER
>>
Chad can do that to you without breaking a sweat
>>
where are the protests and mass riots for this?
>>
>>29150875
does anyone even get raped in prison anymore
>>
>>29151767
Why don't you organize one if you care so much, you spineless faggot.
>>
>>29150875
>backwards cap
>robot

Fuck him he was obviously a criminal trying to resist arrest, but more importantly he was a fucking NORMIE
>>
>tfw chad younger cousin who loved to hit things with a stick as a child is now planning on joining the police force
>>
>>29150875
nothing of value was lost

stupid chad wanted his ass beat so he could post it for facebook likes. he got what he deserved.
>>
>>29150875
>cop
>in prison

It's a real shame he'll probably be sent to an out-of-state prison, but inmates have a long time to find things out. Maybe he'll get stabbed.
>>
>>29150875
The consequences of the police officer's actions don't matter. Only what was known when the choice was made. He does not deserve to lose 4 years of his life for tazing a pathetic stoner then dropping him on the ground. He is not a risk to others. He should merely lose his job and have to do a bunch of community service, maybe pay off the kids medical bills.
>>
Serious question: Why are cops almost always assholes?
>>
>>29152120
If you had to deal with degenerates like they do all day you'd be fucking bitter.
>>
>>29152120
All the good people who wanted to help the public chose firefighter or EMT.
>>
>>29152079
Authority figures should be held to a higher standard of behavior than people with no authority. Anybody who deals out brain damage deserves the gallows.

>>29152157
If everyone you meet is an asshole you're in good company, etc.
>>
>>29152157
They chose to deal with degenerates, though. No one forced them to.
>>
>>29152031
If it's on the new prisoners watch the news daily.
>>
>>29152120

Most cops are Chads who want to get paid to violently bully people
>>
>drags and just drops him on the street
>>
Stuff like that happens on a daily basis in the us. Does not take much to figure it out, there has been many statistics on such stuff. Generally speaking, your chance of surviving an encounter with an officer without physical injury is really low, doesnt matter how you react or what you have done. They can always use force on you and say "you resisted smt". Even in this extrem case, all he got was a 400$ fine, most of the time such stuff does not make it to the TV though and just gets lost in time. Remember, anytime u see a cop, it might be your last. (at least in the us)
>>
>>29150875
I sort of feel bad for the kid, but at the same time, maybe if he had just stepped out like Officer Chad said none of that would have happened. All this "know your rights" shit has to stop. If I was a police officer and got the same old "Am I under arrest xd?" questions while I was trying to do my job, I wouldn't be too happy.

There's a very fine line between questioning authority and resisting authority, but most of these people that end up getting fucked up by cops don't seem to understand that.
>>
>>29153735
>while I was trying to do my job, I wouldn't be too happy.

This should always be a true statement for everyone working any job.
>>
>>29150875
>CHADS are now in power to pull you ove
Oh yeah because that's so much worse than robots with a power complex and a grudge
>>
>>29150875
A piece of shit cop met a mouthy brat.

2 people who are better off out of society.
>>
>>29153787
Typical roastie trash, sucking chad cock
>>
>>29153787
Yeah, seems like that scenario would be equally as bad for the kid who got tazed retarded.
>>
>>29150875
he'll probably get his ass beaten in jail
I hope all the real niggas will fuck him up
>>
I'm so fucking glad I'm not American.
>>
>>29153952
At least chad won't have pent up rage from his childhood that he'll take out on me
>>
Why do women love these men! Why are they so stupid!
>>
>>29150875
God help him niggers have a pathological hatred of law enforcement especially those wild animals in our prison system.
>>
>>29150875
Lil' baby Bry-bry dindu nuffin!
Stay woke y'all
>>
>>29155168
>defending Chad
This is the ultimate in cuckdom.
>>
>During the otherwise unobjectionable story, Runnels said he and his friends decided to switch tactics and try "nigger hunting" instead

uh
>>
>>29150875
>4 years
>not bad
I dont think you understand how cops are treated in prison
>>
>>29152120
shut up, I'm power trippin
t.officer maggot
>>
>>29155659
And you do? Share with us then, how are cops treated in prison? I imagine they go to a cop prison for a cushy sentence.
>>
>>29155916
You think those psychopaths in the hood were joking when they said fuck the police constantly?
>>
>>29155659

That shouldn't be taken into consideration as everyone in prison should be treated the same. Thin is why we have mandatory minimum and maximum sentencing guidelines. You don't get special privileges just because you're a cop or a black guy. I do believe the state has an obligation to protect inmates from each other if they don't allow them to serve out their sentence at home though. If inmates could sue for injury sustained under the states care conditions would improve.
>>
>>29155659
Stop believing prison is a lawless place.
>>
>>29156036
Ever heard of New York? It really is at this point.
>>
>>29152120
They're generally low intelligence low tier Chads who weren't good enough to make something of themselves so they stay in their hometowns and get off on the power their union gives them.
>>
>>29156012
>That shouldn't be taken into consideration as everyone in prison should be treated the same
>implying because everyone should be treated the same in prison isn't why it should be taken into consideration
>>
>>29155944
wow really informative answer.
>>
>>29156178
well hell probably be in protective custody but hell still get a lot of shit, id imagine the guards will pay him extra protection though
>>
>>29152250
>Authority figures should be held to a higher standard of behavior than people with no authority
this, one million times this.
especially because a police officers job seems to be almost exclusively chasing cars on the road. where im from you can report crime but they "dont have the resources" to investigate and yet they drive round in 70 000 dollar cars with about 15 000 dollars worth of kit inside.
>>
>>29150875
Hopefully he gets buttfucked by Tyrone
>>
>>29152120
there was actually a court case or some shit where the judge decided it was perfectly fine for police stations to not hire anyone who scored too high on their intelligence tests

that means the people who do get hired are little more than gorillas whose primary form of communication involves loud grunts, physical violence and occasionally a little bit of semi-intelligible babble
>>
>>29156458
>jail rape
Its more likely he will get stabbed in the throat with a sharpened roll of paper
>>
>>29151821
This. Why dont you white cucks protest?

Oh yeah...you cucks are too cucky to show rebellious behavior.
>>
>All of this cop bashing when its a white victim
>>
lmao this thread is so sad and pathetic
>>
Being a cop is one of the most boring and non-workplace stressful ever.

I seriously laugh at people who go to police academy thinking you would be joining a action, feild orientated job guns and all.
The harsh reality is mind boggling boring work surounded by highy wound up people who only stay on the job to keep their pensions.
>>
>>29157956
Being a police is annoying as shit because you have to constantly deal with fucking niggers every 8 minutes of the day. I wonder how cops in Baltimore even take it all that uncontrollable insane crime.
>>
>>29157796
No matter who the person is, dropping them face first into concrete is an asshole move.
>>
and what's worse is women reward this kind of behaviour in men

i bet they were turned on by his actions

makes me so angry
>>
>4 years
>probably won't even serve 1

kek
>>
>>29153358
Are you black?
Jesus if only he followed simple instructions
>>
>>29151767
You are a spineless faggot.

Originally posted.
>>
>>29154045
When a beta robot flips, he doesn't care if he takes another robot with him. That includes you no matter if you think you are better than the rest of us or not.
>>
>>29159524
BootIicker detected
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.