[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your phobias robots. Mine are dogs. It doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: snarling-dog-111029.jpg (81 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
snarling-dog-111029.jpg
81 KB, 800x532
What are your phobias robots.
Mine are dogs. It doesn't matter the race or size, whenever I see someone with a dog walking my direction I have to detour sometimes even going in the street, I'd rather take my chances with the cars than the mutts.
>>
You're missing out on having the absolute best companion a man can have.
Oh, and I'm afraid of heights and insects.
>>
File: 1453882342927.jpg (86 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
1453882342927.jpg
86 KB, 540x675
I used to be really afraid of dogs too when i was little, but then we got one too and now i see them for what they truly are; Irreplaceable companions of humans who need to be and should be loved and appreciated by their masters
>>
>>29150570
>afraid of dogs
man what a shitty life, I probably wouldn't have made it without my dogs through the years
>>
Honestly my worst fear is being watched. At night when I walk around in my house I have this odd fear that i'm going to see a face staring at me in one of my windows. I will literally crawl on the floor to avoid windows being at eye level.

Aside from that centipedes are the only other thing that really freak me out.
>>
>>29150667
The problem is that they can feel fear,which makes them angry and makes me more afraid and makes them more angry.
It's the worst thing to be afraid of
>>
>>29150570
Are you me?
I dont like dogs because they are uncontrollable - they might bite at any given moment.
I'm also afraid of heights and closed areas.
>>
Numbers stations. Creepy shit.
>>
>>29150570
I don't think that's an actual phobia anon, or at least it's a pretty light one.

My sister has a phobia of frogs, she actually gets panic attacks when she sees any. My mother had the same thing with cats but after therapy and ssri's she's only slightly bothered by them now.
>>
>>29150814

you mean like from LOST?
>>
I have social phobia and I'm afraid of snakes.
>>
really, really hot girls, like 9/10's and up

I literally freeze up if I haven't already avoided them and when I'm near one I can feel my heart bumping and rising and my limbs get really soft and jelly like and I just feel this need to run as far away as possible
>>
>>29150824
Probably. Never watched more than the first season of lost tbqh
>>
getting lost in public places
>>29150814
pleb
>>
I have an irrational fear of boiling water and sharks. If there ever was a shark that boiled the water around it I would fucking lose it
>>
>>29150753
The worst are the owners.
Once I saw an old lady walking a huge beast and when the dog saw me he started dragging the woman with him to attack me.
She then told me to run and i hightailed it.
Seriously why get a huge dog if you cant hold it in a leash.
>>
>>29150854
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Venustraphobia
This one?
>>
>>29150880
Try watching the persephone numbers station video on YouTube then.
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29150898

>tfw no huge fluffy wan wan
>>
>>29150570
Humans. I dont understand them, I dont like them and they just confuse me.

inb4 le edgy teenager
>>
>>29150570
>Mine are dogs
Its a fucking dog OP do you know how easy it is to kill one you can fucking kill it with one hand stop being a little faggot
>>
>>29150570
I have a fear of failure and of heights.
Especially ladders.
>>
File: IMG00124-20110721-2333.jpg (216 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG00124-20110721-2333.jpg
216 KB, 2048x1536
>>29150898
you're much more likely to actually get bitten by a small or medium sized dog.
They just look less intimidating.

>people are afraid of my large Golden Retriever
>there are Pitbulls everywhere in my city
>Pitbulls are more accepted
>Pitbulls
>>
File: sleepy pupper.jpg (504 KB, 1306x973) Image search: [Google]
sleepy pupper.jpg
504 KB, 1306x973
>pupper is like 80 lbs now
>can put my entire hand in her mouth any time I want

She might have disrupted my NEET schedule but I don't regret getting a pupper at all
>>
>>29150570
Im scared of dogs no matter the size I start to automatically move away from the when I see them on the street, this must be some instinctive thing, also I run like a faggot if I see a cockroach of centipede.
>>
i love dogs, but if im out walking around, and i see a nigger walking their pit bull or rotweiller, i just walk in the other direction or avoid at all costs.
>>
File: xzzZv.jpg (326 KB, 1344x1952) Image search: [Google]
xzzZv.jpg
326 KB, 1344x1952
No need to scared anon, mutts can be tamed with a little dedication from responsible owners
>>
>>29150570
I've been mauled by dogs 3 times for a grand total of 132 stiches and I still love dogs
>>
>>29150765
Dogs actually communicate really well through body language. If you learn how to read it you can always tell when a dog is stressed out and liable to bite.

>>29151108
Yep, people are always afraid of big dogs but small dogs are much more likely to bite.
>>
>>29151602
>implying you can control your phobias
You cant anon everytime I see a dog on the street I walk away from it and get adrenaline rushing into me.
>>
I fucking hate dogs, I also hate cats, but dogs even more so.
Whenever I try to go out for a walk or something I see some fucking shithead walking their useless piece of shit dog and I have to take a detour. I mostly go for walks in the middle of the night to avoid people, literally no one else walks outside during the nights here so its really calm.
Fuck dogs, fuck their shitty owners, fuck em in the ass.
>>
Butterflies and moths, insects
>>
>social phobia
>insects/bugs of any kind, no matter how harmless (even scared of fruit flies, for fuck's sake)
>>
Actually... Nothing.

Only thing I find even remotely scary is heights and I get over it every time quite fast. It's not a crippling fear either, just a little unsettling feeling for a while. Little moment of sort of vertigo I suppose.
>>
>>29150570
Bugs and blood.
>>
>>29151778
You dog haters must have came from guys in Central Asia who were mortal enemies with wolves. Black people seem to seriously despise cats maybe because felines are the mortal enemies back in their home continent.
>>
>>29150570
Wasps
Small flying buzzing insects in general
Big spiders
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.