[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's see who had it worse >was friendzoned by two girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1455997396873.gif (902 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1455997396873.gif
902 KB, 500x750
Let's see who had it worse
>was friendzoned by two girls at the same time
>bolth were jealous of eachother and tried to get me to stop talking to the other
>neither one had any romantic feelings towards me at all
>>
>>29150548

>Let's see who had it worse
>had 2 female friends

yes dude your life is the worst
>>
>>29150629
I was referring to orbiting bullshit. Probably should have specified that
>>
>>29150548

>Severe arthitis a 24.
>can't move my body unless I'm fucked up on painkillers
>spent a week in the hospital, everybody had visits nobody came for me
>failed college

Come at me
>>
>>29150684
My thread failed cause I was to retarded to be specific about what I was talking about.
>>
File: 1444301440124.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1444301440124.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>speaking to a girl for months
>basically fall in love with her
>we eventually go out to bar together, alone
>it's really nice, quite romantic almost
>waiting for the right time to make a move
>go to the bar
>as I come back I notice she is talking to some Chad
>awkwardly approach
>as it transpires, it's her ex-bf who recently moved back into the city
>he invites us over to his table consisting of Chads and Stacies
>sit awkwardly for 25 minutes while I finish my drink and get ignored
>tell the girl I went on a date with I am going to head off
>"ok anon see you later"

>send her a message later asking if she had a good night
>seen
>>
>>29150723
fuck mate that's pretty bad

i can't be bothered going into detail but long story short the girl i orbited for a few years ended up getting pregnant

i quickly hardened my heart and cut all contact with her

haven't attempted to get close to another female ever since
this was 2 years ago

all in all though i don't feel bad about it, i kind of like not having the drama of women in my life

thought it would be nice to have sex i will admit
>>
>>29150844
That's tough man, impressed you are strong enough to cut ties. I recently found out my oneitis is riding the cock carousel hard (apparently as frequently as fucking a new guy every weekend).

Every weekend I do not make her mine, she becomes more and more of a washed up slut. I mean fuck knows how many people she has already fucked, but God I imagine by the time she has outgrown this phase it will be plentiful. I really wish this made me stop liking her, but I still can't stop thinking about her day and night.

The worst part is, the best case scenario is that I end up with a washed up slut who is settling down after taking every kind of dick under the sun. It's a lose-lose situation.
>>
>>29151165
this might not work for you the way it worked for me but try watching more anime and get yourself an onahole, fuck that thing daily like it's the last fuck you will ever have

the anime part really helped me in at first it made me really lonely but after awhile i realized that it's an idealized form of what women should be like and when i realized real women are shit and not worth anything but the hole between their legs (this is where the onahole comes into play) there is absolutely no reason to have anything to do with them aside from maybe the occasional visit to the local brothel (legal where i live)
>>
>>29151165
listen man, you say you know but you don't

take it from an anon who's been down this road: get over her, she is certainly not worth it

go see a city you've never been before, you will realize just how much there is out there i guarantee it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.