[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is forcibly feminizing someone who doesn't want it objectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 15
File: newpills_3320292b.jpg (88 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
newpills_3320292b.jpg
88 KB, 620x387
Is forcibly feminizing someone who doesn't want it objectively bad?

Can you give me a rational reason why me slipping estrogen pills into my boyfriend's food is wrong? I bet all you can come up with is your precious fee-fees.
>>
It violates someone else's bodily autonomy. It's the same reason rape is wrong.
>>
>>29150493
They're as different as chalk and cheese. Feminizing someone is nothing like raping them.
>>
>>29150465
MY BODY MY CHOICE
feminismo commento
>>
>>29150509
Poisoning someone without their consent is pretty damn near approaching rape in terms of badness
>>
>>29150597
In what way is it poisoning someone?
>>
>>29150465
in the unlikely case that this isn't bait, just imagine someone sneaking you pills that caused your body to change in a way that you wouldn't choose for yourself. like, all your hair falls out and you grow a beak because tehy have a duck fetish. would you be OK with it if someone close to you changed you without asking?
>>
>>29150634
But feminizing him will make him keep his hair and live longer, both good things.
>>
>>29150465
You'll just turn them trans which is pretty much the worst thing ever
>>29150677
hrt will reduce your life expectancy
>>
Why do you want to feminise him?
>>
>>29150708
To reduce his sex drive and make him more androgynous.
>>
>>29150465
>fee-fees

This is what happens when a women adopts internet counter culture mentality. All of the malice and manipulation and none of the rationality.

Fuck off of /r9k/.
>>
The answer to that question is whether or not you'd object to someone doing the same to you. If you wouldn't like being secretly dosed with testosterone if you're a girl or vice versa then why would you think it's okay to do that? Sometimes I steal and I know it is morally wrong but sometimes I'm just too selfish to let that stop me from stealing. It doesn't make stealing right but I'm ok with making that choice even though I know it's wrong.

But you want to forcibly alter someone's physiological state and their alter their emotions and personality without their consent. Objectively that is wrong.
>>
Dont forget to get antiandrogens too
>>
>tfw you want to try out HRT just to see how you would look / feel
>>
>>29150465
Its a violation of his bodily autonomy
>>
>>29150614
A poison is a substance that is capable of causing the illness of a living organism when introduced or absorbed. You poison your boyfriend, your boyfriend becomes ill, his symptoms are the tragic loss of his masculinity. You are charged and spend much time in prison. You poison your boyfriend. You pay the price.
>>
>>29150846
Doctors are allowed to violate your bodily autonomy to perform life-saving surgery. It's not some sort of inviolable divine right.
>>
>>29150759
>MUH FEELS
>MUH SPESHUL SEKRIT CLUB
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29150871
This isn't life saving surgery though so your example is fucking retarded
>>
>>29150677
It will also make him weak. He will be unable to protect you.
>>
In response to what you said earlier about wanting to reduce his sex drive etc. Do you not consider that 'feminising' him could drastically affect his personality and make him a different person to what he was before? Do you not see an issue there? There will be other consequences and not just the fact that he won't have such a high libido.

Also, is slipping pills into your boyfriends food really something that you want to do? Especially considering that it destroys all trust in the relationship.

If you don't like him, don't try to change him. (ESPECIALLY NOT WITH TABLETS!!). Let him down gently and move on. There are plenty of men with a low libido out there. Just scroll through r9k for a while and you'll see its not an uncommon character trait in some men.
>>
>>29150896
That's what guns are for.

>>29150894
I was showing that the
>muh bodily autonomy
argument, in its naive form, is retarded.
>>
>>29150465
>tfw you will never rape a girl who decided bodily autonomy isn't legitimate
>>
>>29150465
Its an infrigment on their right as a human to make their own decisions. Youre no better than a pedophile, destroying someone's life for your own selfish desires. I personally dont believe in a right or wrong way to go about living, but if you did that to me id have to kick your ass to regain my testorone. It would be justified as well
>>
>>29150899
But I don't want a different man, I want him. We get along great together 95% of the time. I think the effect of hormone replacement therapy on personality is seriously overestimated, and that he'll still be the same person.

It only destroys all trust in the relationship if he finds out, which he won't because I'll grind up the pills before putting them in.
>>
If he found out (or even suspected anything) he could easily go and get tested and prosecute you. You'd probably go to jail or face a serious fine and restraining order.
>>
>>29150941
>kick your ass to regain testosterone
wat
>>
>>29150927
>Violating bodily autonomy is okay when its necessary to save a life
>This somehow means it's okay to slip drugs in your boyfriend's food against his will
>>
>>29150941
If she poison me this way i would do the same to her, an eye to eye, i would poison her with testosterone to make her voice deep and for her to grow beard and her clitoria swells and she grows muscles to make her look like a funny man!
>>
>>29150983
Wow I hate you
>>
>>29150677
confirmed for bait abandon thread
>>
>>29150989
He wouldn't be able to prove anything.
>>
>>29151011
But it will make him live longer, and is thus a valid medical procedure.
>>
>>29150983
>if he finds out, which he won't because I'll grind up the pills
I think his new tits might tip him off, anon.
>>
>>29151012
Testosterone is a poison, unlike estrogen. Men die younger than women.
>>
>>29150927
A gun is no substitute for a man ready to defend you. Can you even use one? You're putting yourself in danger by doing this.
>>
Have you ever considered just talking to him about your issues? Working through something like this as a couple will benefit you and him immensely. And if he doesn't want to talk or listen to you, then maybe he's not the great guy you thought he was.
>>
>>29151032
He'd at least break up with you. Than where would you be? Someone get this bitches I.P and help a bro out
>>
>>29150830
it's pretty good but you'd have to take it for a few months to notice any real changes
>>
>>29151053
He won't notice them if I'm also fattening him up, and he's unlikely to get large ones anyway based on his mom and sister.
>>
>>29150873

Haha yeah bro I love facebook
>>
>>29150465
Classifies as poisioning and you would be tried in a criminal case, not a civil one.

This is not changing someone's coffee to decaf. This is giving them pharmaceutical grade drugs without their knowledge or consent.

Hope you get a good lawyer. That or learn to enjoy jail.
>>
>>29151062
>A gun is no substitute for a man ready to defend you
I'm not the roastie, but you are retarded. A single man, no matter how trained he is, isn't going to be able to do jack shit against a group of niggers armed with baseball bats and brass knuckles.
>>
>>29150983
You think men and women don't think differently? You're evidence that they do, no man could be as scheming and psychopathic as you.
>>
>>29151006
A
L
P
H
A L P H A
L
P
H
A
>>
>>29151062
Yes, I can use a gun. I grew up on a farm. I'm a better shot than he is.
>>
>>29150983
Nah it sometimes completely switches a persons sexuality, the biggest changes you get from hrt are mental
>>
>>29151092
Growing tits is, according to the massive amount of trannies infesting this board, something you feel. Sensitivity going through the roof and all.
>>
>>29150465
Forcibly feminizing someone who does want it is bad. How many Thai ladyboys do you think were asked if they wanted to take hormones? Those boys were exploited for their dormant sexual value, and now it's happening in America under the guise of free will - the "will" to be a freak that only appeals to desperate men who can't compete in reality.
>>
>>29150465
If you did this to me and I found out, I would wait until you were asleep and smash your head in with a hammer. :^)
>>
>>29151058
Men do die younger than women, but this has nothing to with testosterone levels. Testosterone is as much a poison as estrogen, in high levels. If someone fed me a lot of estrogen without my consent I would say I was "poisoned".
>>
Because it is literally against his will and therefor wrong and illegal you stupid roasite?
>>
>>29151041
No does not work this way. This is joke or shows you poor knowledge of medicine and grasp of logic.
>>
>>29151131
Are you stronger than him? Can you think more clearly than him in a dangerous situation? If you're a woman chances are you can't. But it's your safety you're putting on the line. I kind of hope you do do this so that you'll be murdered by a pack of niggers when there's no man to protect you.
>>
>>29150465
If you want to fuck a girl then go out and fuck a girl. Don't destroy someone's life to fulfill your idiotic fetish.
>>
>>29150465
What if when you are sleeping i inject you with heroin just so i am make you more happy. Is this ok woman?
>>
Look, lady. You clearly want something more out of your relationship with your man. Have you considered just talking to him about it? If he is such a good man he will listen and respect your opinion.

Also, this would be giving someone a medical drug without their informed consent. Thats super illegal.

Also, forcing someone to eat kale and lettuce and stopping them form eating pork would make them much healthier, but it is also wrong to deny them free will over their life. You have no right to infringe upon that.
>>
File: 1418522452186.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1418522452186.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
>>29150465
I kinda wish I had you as a friend, I don't have enough courage to transition, if someone "forced" me to transition somehow I would probably be less miserable.
Take what I said with a truck of salt though, pushing someone that's not trans into that stuff is a terrible thing, OP.
>>
>>29150509
Agreed, feminizing someone is way worse than rape. How would you like it if he slipped testosterone into your food so your clitoris grew to the size of a fat mans penis, your voice changed, you became unable to get children and start growing hair everywhere?
>>
If you have friends in a synth lab check out leuprolide laureate. A very very small injection every few weeks could effectively bring his testosterone to immeasurably low levels. Leuprolide acetate is the usual form used for prostate cancer guys and 7.5mg in a single injection lasts a month. Add ketoconazole and the testosterone suppression is even more profound. Medroxyprogesterone is child's play compared to this(good joke because playing with childs is a good way to be forced to take medroxyprogesterone).

I would look into a sarm of some kind to mitigate the effects of so sex hormones. If you want actual feminization it's easy enough to solve, but otherwise you need to watch for osteoporosis and a slew of other problems. Lgd would require very small doses but may enhance muscle growth. 1mg a day should help bones without too much muscle and isn't known for libido.
>>
>>29151058
That's because men have harder lives due to working harder, being under more stress, pressure and expectations.
You are pretty braindead to link it to testosterone just because you are currently arguing about hormones in your thread. Retard roastie.
>>
>>29151279
If only. Opiates have no effect on me.

>>29151261
I don't want to fuck a girl, though.

>>29151295
How exactly could I talk to him about this? "Oh hey, how was work today? Look, I'd like you to start taking estrogen, here's some pills" I don't think that would work.
>>
>>29151058
Yeah cause we aren't lame faggots
>>
>>29150465
>people in this thread caring about a normie
>people in this thread caring about this whore that's going to get herself beaten to death anyway
>>
>>29151358
Then find and fuck a trap.
>>
>>29151386
Too much drama.
>>
>>29151358
Why do you want him to take estrogen? What do you think it's gonna do besides make his natural balance a total mess? It's not how you're envisioning it.
>>
>>29151041
Except you're a) you're a psychopath not a doctor and b) while women live longer than men there's no proof that dosing a man with estrogen will make him live longer in fact c) the most famous case of a man being forced to take estrogen (Allan Turing) killed himself
>>
>>29151358
Do you want to fuck at all? Because you won't be fucking him with anything but a strap-on if you give him that shit.
>>
>>29151100
Poisoning is simple assault. It would be practicing medicine without a license, which is a more serious crime.
>>
>>29151386
Also, I don't want to cheat, because I'm not that kind of person.
>>
>>29151358
What the fuck do you want? A man with a lower sex drive? Estrogen might do that to him, but it'll also do loads of other fucked up things that you don't want. If his sex drive is that much of a problem than ask him to control himself or find someone else.
>>
>>29151358
Just tell him you want him to be more feminine. If he say no, dump him for a more feminine guy. There are lots of guys out there with very low test and very high estrogen, just find one instead of resorting to crime.
>>
>>29151433
>I'd rather poison someone than cheat
You're a special kind of retarded.
>>
>>29151433
>Then find and fuck a trap.
I'm pretty sure he'd much rather have you cheat than give him estrogen pills
>>
>>29151433
Oh, so chemically altering a man's body without his knowledge is fine, but cheating is just too far.
>>
>>29151441
Like I said, I want him to be less randy and more androgynous.

>>29151457
I can't dump him.
>>
>>29151481
>androgynous
estrogen wont help you with this
>>
>>29151481
>I can't dump him
Why not?
>>
>>29151503
We're engaged.
>>
>>29151481
Oh so he just ACT randy. Even trap can act randy, estrogen levels aside. Then just say him boy i really want you to not be so randy, mission complete.
>>
>>29151468

>can't cheat
>can't hrt

There's no pleasing you guys. This is why you're alone.
>>
On any day henceforth, if anyone should call into question why it is that robots hate women so much, we shall direct them to this thread.

OP is less than dirt and should become an hero.
>>
>>29151428
Sounds good to me! I hadn't thought that maybe this would make him more receptive to it, yet another reason for me to do it.
>>
>>29151481
Than talk to him about this. Maybe he can shave himself or wear different clothes.
>>
>>29151567
I have, and he's said he can't help being horny. He won't do anything about it himself, so I'm going to have to do something about it.
>>
File: Sailor_venus_wink.jpg (23 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
Sailor_venus_wink.jpg
23 KB, 225x350
>>29150465
why dont you just kill yourself?

origami commentu
>>
>>29151603
Maybe you are fundamentally unsuited to each other then. You're not married yet, you can still end the engagement.
>>
>>29151560
You realise the only possible outcome here is that you ruin another human beings one chance at life, and promptly get yourself put into an institution for the criminally insane.

I hope you get raped to death by a pack of angry niggers
>>
>>29151543

Hi rebbit newfag.

In the future try to remember that the infinitive is to an hero. To be can't be used with the construction.
>>
>>29151603
Oh so the problem is he is too horny. Well if you want less sex with him just say no sex please and he will just masturbate ok mission complete
>>
>>29151624
My parents have spent a lot on the wedding already. I'm not pulling out before it happens.
>>
>>29151358
Honestly why don't you fuck off? You shouldn't change you partner in that critical way and especially not against his or her will.
Do him a favor and break it off so he can find someone who isn't a psychopathic, selfish retard.
>>
>>29151636
>he doesn't know the source
Holy shit kys before calling others newfags
>>
>>29150465
It causes cancer in men you fucking retard. There, that's one reason that has nothing to do with feelings.
>>
>feeding this obvious troll
anyway, just go for it OP, muscles take a while to atrophy though so when he notices his tits after about 3 months you're getting your ass kicked
don't forget to report back
>>
>>29151685
He'll be more likely to want to eat ice cream and cuddle on the couch at that point.
>>
>>29151636
You're so new you don't even know where the meme comes from. That's cute.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>29151517
Oh you can actually still dump him, being engaged doesn't mean shit.
I really feel sorry for him. He will marry you and only realize years later that he is trapped with a complete mental fuck up like you.
>>
>>29150465

He would notice the breast growth, go to his doctor and his doctor would tell him. He would suspect you first and foremost.
>>
File: IMG_20160515_145806_2136017301.jpg (181 KB, 800x765) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160515_145806_2136017301.jpg
181 KB, 800x765
>>29151560

Enforced chastity play is a very good way of ensuring compliance with anything you may have had in mind. I'm a switch and after a week I was a different person. It made me hornier but after she said I could only ask once a week or she added to my lockup time I was quickly broken of being so randy. I prefer being dom but it's still fun being on the other side every now and then. They make them in all sizes from teensy to huge.
>>
>>29151654
He'll end up divorcing you anyway. Eventually he'll realize something's wrong with his body. He''ll go to a doctor, who will tell him that only estrogen supplements could cause those kinds of changes. He'll remember you complaining about his sex drive, and put two and two together.
>>
>>29151703
I don't think so. I'm planning to make the start coincide with some other change in his life, e.g. moving house or getting a new job.

>>29151709
Neither of us are into that sort of play, but thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>29151692
He will actually suffer from severe mood swings and him finding out will only lead to you getting beaten into a coma. He is still stronger and still will have testosterone.
>>
>>29151731
Okay, but at least then I'll get alimony.
>>
File: 565616165165161.jpg (13 KB, 350x288) Image search: [Google]
565616165165161.jpg
13 KB, 350x288
>>29151751
>i just got tits
>wow must be my new job and house
>>
>>29150465
>rational reason why me slipping estrogen pills into my boyfriend's food is wrong
Cancer and kill your self fucking rostie
>>
>>29151790
Could be estrogens in the water, or in the canteen food...
>>
>>29151784
No, you'll get sent to either a prison or a mental ayslum.
>>
>>29151784
Chances are, even in the US, you won't get anything because you'll get sectioned.

People who get sectioned basically have no legal rights, you'll spend the rest of your life being treated as a subhuman.
>>
>>29151784
You will actually end up owing him money if he finds out about you drugging him/ giving him cancer because estrogen causes cancer in men.
>>
>>29151833
Why would I get sectioned? I'm of sound mind.
>>
>>29151784
No you won't, you'll be in prison for drugging your boyfriend against his will.
>>
>>29151751
Does not matter what you make it councide with. His estrogen levels will be checked. The doc will ask him if hes been taking any supplements because his levels are off the charts. He will say no. The doc will suspect he is being poisoned somehow. If your bf is not retarded he will know exactly what's up. Your bfs life is now ruined. You go to prison for a long time, time to reflect on your mistakes and why you did not listen to us.
>>
>>29151840
That's a good point, he'd be in a fantastic position to drop a massive lawsuit on her. Doubly so if it damages his sex drive or reproductive capability. Which it will.
>>
>>29151865
Okay, I guess I should only give him a low dose, then. Something not too far outside normal male levels.
>>
>>29151874
Yes this is true. She pay sooo much prices.
>>
>>29151856
>I was of sound mind and body when I decided to give my husband cancer causing hormones without his consent and a doctors approval of a controlled substance.
>>
File: 1418521976026.jpg (85 KB, 850x602) Image search: [Google]
1418521976026.jpg
85 KB, 850x602
Kayla, is that you?
You're writing sissyfication erotica on the other boards again?
Bitch please, stop.

You're one of the crazies that makes everyone on 4chan hate us. Fuck.
>>
>>29151865
Actually I could always stop slipping them a day or two before he sees the doc. That way his levels would show up normal.
>>
>>29151751

My point was more about the device than the fetish. It can be used in a utilitarian way. When properly sized nothing is happening until it's unlocked.
>>
>>29151856
That has no impact whatsoever on whether or not you get sectioned. A judge will decide that you are dangerously ill and any attempt on your part to prove otherwise will be viewed as a symptom of your illness.
The mental health system does not give a fuck about anything but money.

Also, no you aren't.
>>
>>29151887
You would then be giving him double what his body produces which will cause a reaction in his body. Eventually he will stop producing estrogen to transform into estradiol. This will both increase his chance of cancer but also shorten his life even without cancer. You are basically trying to kill someone.
>>
>>29151887
So you want a dose high enough that he loses some of his libido but low enough that he is still within the healthy range for a male. Good luck finding that dose, I don't think it exists.
>>
>>29151944
Seems cruel and uncomfortable for the wearer.
>>
>>29151938
No they won't. You're a fucking moron who knows nothing.

Typical woman.
>>
>>29151938
No they wouldn't lol. His body would most likely stop producing estrogen and the doctor will ask what other sources of estrogen is he taking to cause his body to stop producing them.

Why do fetishist know literally nothing about their fetish?
>>
>>29151970
It doesn't. If the dose is high enough to have any effect at all then it will be outside his normal range. The docs will know whats up instantly.
>>
>>29151980
My friend (who I'm going to get the pills from) told me it'll be fine. She works with some trans* clients who have to take a pill every 12 hours otherwise their estrogen drops off rapidly.
>>
>>29151938

Estrogen doesn't lower testosterone. Doctors won't be able to see anything other from other than what appears to be hypogonadism. The medical industry thinks like you though, unless his levels are below normal range for 90 year old man they won't give him replacement testosterone.
>>
>>29152027
Yeah because by taking the estrogen their body stops producing it all together so they need to get it elsewhere.

If you are a fetish writer you are pretty ass at it. You know so little about the subject I could never jack off to your writing.
>>
would be easier to feminize him by giving him beer.

the more he drinks, the stupider he gets, and the more he talks. Bam: instant woman.
>>
>>29150724

Oh yeah, this can't possibly go wrong
>>
>>29152027
It'll still be above normal levels. And what if he doesn't tell you he's going to the doctors? One way or another he's going to find out, and there'll be hell to pay.
>>
>>29150465
>Is forcibly feminizing someone who doesn't want it objectively bad?
Yes very much so.

>Can you give me a rational reason why me slipping estrogen pills into my boyfriend's food is wrong?
My ex gf used to slip me her birth control without me knowing. She only did for like maybe a month. I got slight moobs from it. She convinced me it was because of all the blow and ecstasy we were doing and I believed it. Didn't find out until years later. Why you ask? Because she was fucking some dude behind my back and figured it be easier if I wasn't as horny. Needless to say I now have trust issues.
>>
>>29151977

Its not really uncomfortable. I didn't think cruelty would be a concern here, but it's not unless you make it that way. It's not the most romantic thing but you could give him a schedule. Once a week he can masturbate is the shower every Friday. Maybe on his birthday or Christmas you give him a blowjob to undo any perceived unfairness.
>>
>>29150465
Considering the fact that is causes irreversible changes to the body. Yes it is a fucking bad.
>>
When you're a total britfag and get annoyed when damn yanks spell oestrogen as 'estrogen'.
>>
>>29152118
People who give a fuck:
>
>>
>>29152118
>oestrogen
fuck your small outdated cuck-fest of a country, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen

get updated
>>
>>29152118

How to be British:have fucked up teeth and add extra vowels to woaeiouandsometimesyrds
Oh yeah, and pray towards mecca five times a day
>>
If you really feel this way about him, then you don't love him. Also, this group despises normies so its kind of nice and also kind of strange to see this group band together to help someone who is probably a Chad in a time of need.

You also realise that oestrogen will make his penis smaller or at least less active. Less sex? You won't be getting anything pleasurable at all lady.
>>
>>29152101
Did you press charges? You better have
>>
>>29152118
Britain would have lost WW2 without us, so you should be grateful and speak American English, because otherwise you'd speak German.
>>
>>29152101
But you were such a cuck you didn't have her arrested or its a fake story.

Im actually sure it's real but you are a cuck.
>>
File: 1464805037013.jpg (21 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1464805037013.jpg
21 KB, 500x498
>>29150465
>tfw no retard gf who makes me a AAA trans girl by slipping pills in my tendies
>tfw no retard gf to beat to death and get away with it due to being a crime of passion for irreversably making me a soft cuddley bitch
>>
>>29152057
>If you are a fetish writer you are pretty ass at it. You know so little about the subject I could never jack off to your writing.
This
>>
>>29152217
Actually he would just be fucking dead. Nazi's were going to practice eugenics.
>>
>>29151542
Cheating is one thing, but giving your boyfriend HRT just because you don't want to have to deal with girls is just fucking heresy.

Of course cheating is wrong, but OP is just better off breaking up than cheating or even giving the guy HRT's...
>>
>>29152217

Everyone seems to forget about the USSR in this argument but hey whatever. Also Hitler loved Britain so I don't really see your argument. We'd be speaking English just in a world without furries.
>>
>>29152264
actually stalin was going to mop the shit stained floor with those shit fetish nazi nerds anyway, so no
>>
File: DSC_0060.jpg (997 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0060.jpg
997 KB, 1920x1080
Get rekt bitch

Enjoy the end of your easy life, give my best to the party van
>>
>>29152282
hey! i didnt forget :( look>>29152293
>>
>>29152293
Nigger if Hitler didn't betray Stalin they would have been best friends to the end. Stalin with trust issues needed a friend and found it in Hitler.
>>
>>29152282
Russians didn't do shit, it was their winter that won the Eastern front.
>>
>>29152264
I wish that happened desu the world would be a better place, we would be so much further ahead now eugenically. I would never have to worry about my son being some beta bitch boy, i would just choose all the alpha genes for him
>>
>>29152317
Boi he bout to do it...

BOI HE DID IT
>>
>>29152317
Wrong country, kiddo.
>>
>>29152330

Still won though
>>
Sometimes i wish this were one of the times 4chan would do one of those miracles and dox this crazy person for the good of that guy, this is fucked up shit right here.
>>
You people talking about the USSR forgot they only won with a last ditch scorched earth tactic.
>>
>all these normies being this afraid of a little feminization
>>
>>29152378

How would we actually be able to do that though?
>>
>>29152335
Bro your confusing Nazi Germany's social policies with a movie
>>
>>29152214
>>29152224
I didn't know what was going on. I didn't learn any of this happened until a good 5 years after. And who am I kidding, I was too much of a burnout to do anything about it. She would've just blamed the drugs anyway and it's not like I needed to get arrested again. Can't be helped.
>>
>>29151784
Wow really. I honestly can't Beleive this shit. It's sad really sad. If I was your hyper sex boyfriend I would just jerk off and maybe ask for a handy.

If you want to cuddle and eat ice cream just say so.

But this has got be bait. There is no way someone would do this. It's cruel on the highest of levels.

You are worse than that person who forgot to take care of Murph but you go anyway because the owner has Xbox.

U make me sad.
>>
File: 1464366367918.jpg (62 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1464366367918.jpg
62 KB, 625x626
2/10 bait.
Not impressed
>>
>>29152405

I think we're a bit more concerned about the human rights violation of this man. But yeah whatever.
>>
>>29152406
Also: Jesus fuck, you think OP is for real? I thought >>>/adv/ was the dumbest board.
>>
>>29152386
who literally kares

hitler is a dead fagget and the red party van played a huge part

sadboys stay sad
>>
>>29152352
Also reported to 4chan, which can and will forward your information to the relevant authority.
I have a whole night free, I'll report you to every fucking government on this green earth if I have to. It'll be worth it to save this guy from your mental illness
>>
>>29152352
Don't you realize that the FBI can notify the police service of whatever country you come from?
>>
>>29152317

Interesting, this is some next level memeing. Instead of the meme tabs and how to screenshot you take a photo of the screen, upload, then post.
>>
>>29152461
Fine. What'll they even do? Tell me off for making some internet losers sad?
>>
>>29152486
Section you.
>>
>>29152416
If you don't have drugs on you they couldn't do anything about it. Even if they drug tested you you could say you stopped doing them and they need ot leave your system. It could have been helped but you are dumb.

You literally had the chance to ruin a stacys life and you fucked it up.
>>
>>29152433

There's a LOT of overlap between here and /adv/
>>
>being a high estrogen sissy bf is bad
>>
>>29152486

Tell you off for threatening to drug your boyfriend.
>>
>>29150465
How do you put pills in food?
Does estrogen even dissolve in water?
>>
>>29152509
If you want real not fake meme cancer go for it.
>>
You'll turn hi into a sissy cuck. Is that what you want?
>>
>>29152431

Thinly veiled misogyny and nothing more. Don't pretend you're full of some kind of righteous indignation.
>>
>>29152532
You gotta crush em up and carefully sprinkle it into food. Probably it is soluble in water yeah.
>>
>>29152554

You're the one saying that they literally want to DRUG THEIR BOYFRIEND
>>
>>29152524
>implying so many things in this thread are real
>>
Arrest you for conspiracy.
Planning crimes is illegal in most countries dumbfuck
>>
>>29152562
It isn't. Jesus help me. Fetish writers can't even do research on their own fetishes anymore.
>>
>>29150465

Yeah. Did you even buy him nice frilly panties to inconspicuously leave laying around for him to "try on just out of curiosity"?
>>
>>29152502
I was paranoid fuck have you ever been on a binge of any sort? But aside from that, being a drug user with a record, it wasn't implausible for me to have gotten bad cut in some droogs. Either way. the moobs are slight, my dick mostly works, and she's in and out of jails and rehabs.
>>
>>29152532
I watched someone on youtube put like a dozen laxative pills in some guys like taco without crushing anything up and the guy never noticed so i guess it is possible to just put the whole pills in some food but they would have to be tasteless and you'd have to get the texture of the food just right
>>
>>29152600
>implying this is a fetish thread and not just a shitpost

>>29152586
Conspiracy to shitpost?
>>
>>29152646
Your backpedalling is hilarious, and far too late.

Whether you're serious or not, it doesn't matter, the authorities will investigate.
>>
>>29152575

I'm not op. Do you really think this is something so crazy only a single person in the whole Internet thinks that way? I see nothing wrong with it. He's still getting sex. If it works he's getting as much sex as he wants, and the amount he wants is more reasonable and realistic. How is it OK for a girl to be forced to get a guy off but it's wrong for the guy to be happy getting off slightly less frequently?
>>
>>29152586

Under the pinkerton doctrine, conspiracies need at least two people.

Merely planning to commit a crime doesn't constitute conspiracy, at most, it would fall under an attempted crime, but even that often requires some sort of clear, unambiguous act in furtherance of said crime that cannot have an alternative, legitimate usage.
>>
And the rest of the year and I don't think that I can see it as well be a little more time with the new version is better to be the same thing to say I am a big fan and a lot more fun if I could have a great way of saying the government to be the same thing. But the best of the year and I love the fact is the most recent one is going well so much better when you get a job and a half years ago when he is the only thing is that it was worth a shot for me and you will get worse and I don't watch me do it again in the morning is a good day at the end zone and the only one that has been the most wonderful day today and I'm still in my room for the improvement in the morning first time I get a new song and wit who are not a good one for the rest of the day after a while and I don't have a good one for you to the next few weeks ago when he said he would not be able and I don't know why you should be able and I have no idea what I mean I guess I'll go to bed now and then the other side is a great way for a while and then the rest of my friends are so cute when he is not a fan for life today is my life is so good at the same time as well be that the government to take my hand and the rest of the day before I go back in my life I have a good one for you to the next few days and it was a little too hard and the world is full of people who don't know how to make it so much better if it is the best of way when the sun and wI to be a little great.
>>
>>29152600
Yes you are right, i just did the research: "Estrogens are not water-soluble and cannot be given orally"
>>
>>29152711
Such as acquiring the necessary pills, which OP already admitted to.

>>29152706
Sex is not everything, you fucking moron. It's about this mans health and autonomy.
>>
>>29152764
Furthermore, OP's pill supplying friend counts as a second person.
>>
>/r9k/ getting trolled THIS hard
wew fucking lad
also nice work OP but est on it's own won't do shit. if you just wanted to andogynize someone, you'd want spiro for a guy.
>>
>>29152748
So then how can OP give bf estrogen without bf knowing? Is there even a single way? Maybe when the boyfriend is drunk or somethibg she INJECT him with the drug, would this work?
>>
>>29152748

They are fat soluble though. Most food has fats. Instead of the tea it's put in his gravy. Solubility isn't even important here though. Fat isn't water soluble but we have emulsifiers and suspensions. Some people even like the different layers. I make chili oil and prefer it not be incorporated. I use it on my weeb noodles and like how it floats on the surface and coats the noodles as I remove them from the bowl and into my mouth.
>>
>>29150465
Morals are subjective, but it is illegal to medicate someone without their consent. So fuck off funposter.
>>
>>29152832
But what about "cannot be given orally". Wikipedia is wrong?
>>
>>29150927
It's worse letting someone die than violating their autonomy a bit.
>>
>>29152745
But then again I'm not sure what to be able too see you soon enough for me and you have a nice day to the point of the best of wishes for you and what the future events that are the only thing I don't have with my life and the rest of the year and I don't think it's a little bit of a sudden you can see the world is full of them in a statement issued by the end of the issue.
>>
>>29151315
Why not just feminize yourself?
>>
>>29152764

>Such as acquiring the necessary pills, which OP already admitted to.

Insufficient, at least under U.S. caselaw. I don't have my notes in front of me, and I'm blanking on the case name, but "merely" buying hundreds of jugs, equipment to build a still, and literally 2 tons of sugar to make rum weren't considered enough to be considered an attempt at breaking prohibition, even though it was obvious to everyone that these guys were trying to put up an illegal liquor manufactory.

The act to create an attempted crime usually needs to be much more overt and direct. Grinding up a pill and putting it in food would probably be the threshhold, not just buying the pills.
>>
>>29153026
Not even when she's explicitly stated her plans here?
>>
>>29153057
Confession counts as ultimate proof.
>>
>>29152982
I don't have courage to transition by myself.

If someone did it while I wasn't noticting it would be easier on me since when I noticed changes it would be too late to pussy out.
>>
>>29150465
Aren't there court cases dealing with this? I'm pretty sure you;re at least practicing medicine without a license(which is about 5 years in jail).
>>
>>29152764

I'm the one saying sex isn't everything. The pills will herp him see this. You're acting like him not thinking with his dick 25/8/365 is some kind of crime.
>>
>>29152891

I must have missed that part. Mouthwash has alcohol which will dissolve estrogen. It will then be absorbed by the mucous membranes sublingually and bucally. I guess it could be squinted up his butt, or made orally active by attaching it to another compound like is done with oral contraceptives.

Or in a fun piece of irony mix it with dmso and put it in his fapping lube. Every time he faps he becomes more feminine and less horny. This would be my preferred vehicle.
>>
>>29153146

You could double blind yourself. Mix up two sets of capsules, one feminizing and the other placebo. Mix well and take one a day.
>>
>>29150465
>Can you give me a rational reason why me slipping estrogen pills into my boyfriend's food is wrong?

Unnatural high concentrations of estrogen in a male body quantifies their risk of getting certain types of cancer. A LOT.

You are basically poisoning him.
Bitches like you should be locked up.

As well there is >>29150493.
Would you be ok with him putting testosterone pills and Asbest powder in your food? Would you be ok with him fucking your ass when you sleep?
>>
>>29150677
hrt gives him a high rate of cancer.
No, you are killing him.
>>
>>29152891
So i no longer have to worry about the estrogen the government is putting in our water supply, well that's a load off my back
>>
File: 1439780764983.gif (1 MB, 299x280) Image search: [Google]
1439780764983.gif
1 MB, 299x280
>>29150465
Why do people even seriously respond to these kinds of threads? What kind of a gullible faggot would believe this shit. Holy shit newfags, get a grip.

I mean I could appreciate a thread like this where OP is bullshitting us if it raised some thought provoking stuff but this is just tame boring shit with nothing to discuss.

Sage.
>>
File: JaundiceBig.jpg (15 KB, 445x318) Image search: [Google]
JaundiceBig.jpg
15 KB, 445x318
>>29153581
It is metabolized by the liver, causing damage in the process. You still have to worry,but instead of being a cute girl you become pic related.
>>
File: 1465008585391.jpg (169 KB, 611x703) Image search: [Google]
1465008585391.jpg
169 KB, 611x703
>>29153630

I think it's a fun topic. Female entitlement, further loss of sense of masculinity, insidious change of a person's fundamental nature, trannyphobia, and more. The execution could have been better but if it's female incompetence it's even better. A misguided moral busy body doing more harm than good. I think the bait is delicious. I need more subtlety than >dubs decides whether I piss on cat or microwave it.
>>
>>29153630
I NEED SOURCE ON THAT GIF NOW
>>
>>29153888

Its Asia, they do weird shit like that all the time and even get off to it.
>>
>>29153947
those are obviously white people...
>>
>>29153947
YES I KNOW, I GET OFF TO THAT, I NEED A SOURCE
>>
>>29153800
>I think the bait is delicious. I need more subtlety than
But there's no subtlety here.
>>
You are changing his body without consent. You could be also poisoning him.
>>
>>29153800
There's no talking points in any of what you named.
>>
>>29150465
CANCER
that's a huge sign
and also
why are you doing this?
isn't a relationship should be based on trust and understanding?
>>
>>29150724
hey OP crazy thought here
why don't you just talk to him?
I mean doing shit that you see in TV shows never works and always back fire

you know the whole trust in a relationship thing

again have you even considered talking to him like a human being?
I mean it sounds like the easiest and cheapiest option in my book but I just hope your bf doesn't get cancer...
is cancer really worth getting what you want out of your bf?

the answer is no wtf is wrong with you??? like srly wtf did he do to make you go to this extent of crazy planning and deception???
Rape? ofr if he begged for sex I still this this is too much...
>>
File: 1465196305881.gif (182 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
1465196305881.gif
182 KB, 400x374
>>29150465
This is my fetish.
>tfw you will never be forcibly transformed into a girl
It's all I really want in life. Why must I live with this cursed existence?
>>
>Just a prank bro. Or should I say sister?
>>
>>29155384
AGP is a curse
>>
File: 1465345884549.png (94 KB, 386x204) Image search: [Google]
1465345884549.png
94 KB, 386x204
>>29155948

Angry Gay Pretending?
>>
File: 1464905714951.gif (860 KB, 600x313) Image search: [Google]
1464905714951.gif
860 KB, 600x313
>>29155948
Ants go paragliding?
>>
>>29151331
>Add ketoconazole

Why don't you just rip out his liver and stomp on it, while you're at it?
>>
If my girlfriend did this I would cuddle her and understand she did it with our relationship's best interest in mind and cuddle her with my soft weiner pressed between her butt. Op's bf is lucky. Some of us don't have a gf at all. Much less one willing to navigate the murky waters of bioethics.
>>
Way back, there was an anon who had a sister who slipped him birth control pills when he was younger.

His skin cleared up and he became less angsty, that was about the extent of it.
>>
>>29156475

Because that would be mean. It only takes a very small amount as they are synergistic. The dose isn't as high as for antifungal therapy so less hepatoxicity. If he shits blood or grows an extra leg just drop it. The leuprolide alone is more than sufficient to rape his testosterone production.
>>
>Tfw Gf
>Tfw my Gf posts on R9k
>Tfw my Gf has said odd things to me about feminization, asked me if I'd like being a girl etc.
>Tfw I haven't been feeling horny lately
>Tfw I've noticed that my chest seems slightly swollen
>Tfw psycho-bitch feminization Gf
>Tfw I'm about to have no Gf.
>>
Havent you heard of deca-dick? Nandrolone is safe enough for continued use, good on joints, and will kill testosterone without giving any testosterone like effects on sex drive, it will actually make him lose interest in sex except every once in a blue moon. It lasts longer too.
>>
It's bad because women are trash and making a decent human into trash is, at the very least, littering. You're the scum of the Earth, OP. If you were my gf, I'd strangle you in your sleep.
Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.