[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get in here depressed/suicidal NEET's with no degrees.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1434390885703 - Copy.png (504 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1434390885703 - Copy.png
504 KB, 750x750
Get in here depressed/suicidal NEET's with no degrees.
How the fuck do we get out of this mess?
>>
>>29150394
we die
>>
>>29150485
first original post, best post
>>
start at the bottom of a retail company and move up to management.
>>
File: nigga.jpg (55 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
55 KB, 599x449
We live, do the things we are able to, the ones that we enjoy and eventually die alone and forgotten. Such is our fate. Embrace it amigo.
>>
File: 1465326953565.png (9 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1465326953565.png
9 KB, 231x218
I'm actually well on my way to receiving my first degree (IT in a college) but i doubt it's actually going to change anything for the better unless i somehow get really fucking lucky and manage to put together a decent CV without having to lie my ass off about its contents
>>
I've always had this odd thought that all of us useless fucks should start a commune. A community composed solely of anti-social faggots who work together to carve out a slightly less pathetic existence for themselves honestly sounds pretty interesting.
>>
>>29150658
Sounds nice, what kind of work would we do though?
>>
>>29151061
Only thing that would make sense would be something agricultural. Most of despise physical exercise but I could imagine that over time we'd get accustomed to it.

Might just be me but I could imagine a little robot produce store that's semi-successful.
>>
Learn a programming language while you NEET, use your github as reference to your skill.
Get hired.
>>
>>29150394
I have a college diploma and a university degree, it made no difference, I graduated when I was 27 and I haven't been able to find a job in two years, I had a single interview and that was for a labor job in a meat packing plant

There's no way out for any of us
>>
>>29151872
What country man?
>>
>>29151337
>Only thing that would make sense would be something agricultural
why is that the only thing?
If we do anything else we die?
>>
Neeting it up at farming life.
Sounds cool.
>>
>>29151337
I'm a depressed kissless NEET but I love physical work. A robot commune sounds great, so long as we wouldn't be expected to act like normies.
>>
no experience to get a job, no job to get experience, no car to get a job
endless suffering
>>
>mfw i went to university and failed
>got 3 jobs whilst this trainwreck was happening

guess it could be worth it for those jobs i got
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.