[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saying a girl has nice legs is acceptable, but saying she has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: confused_shrug.png (38 KB, 628x452) Image search: [Google]
confused_shrug.png
38 KB, 628x452
Saying a girl has nice legs is acceptable, but saying she has nice feet is not.

Explain this bullshit to me, robots.
>>
>>29150279
You can tell a girl she has nice anything as long as she is mentally stable. Tumblrinas and staceys however are not applicable for any compliments.
>>
>>29150279
It falls outside of the "Normie zone" of thought
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 270x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 270x192
What? It's totally acceptable. I complimented a girl on the bus like that earlier. She just wouldn't let me touch them. You should always ask anyway.
>>
>>29150333
What was her reaction? I'd be afraid to say that to a qt because she'd probably assume the worst.
>>
>>29150322
But anal doesn't? Girls shit from there.
>>
>>29150307
Not true. Unless you're good looking, girls will assume you're a creep.
>>
>>29150387

She found it kind of funny, she didn't laugh but she kinda smiled and said 'okayy then'. I should have asked for photos but she got off the bus when I moved to sit next to her
>>
>>29150539
Did they look tasty?
>>
>>29150657

I rate them, keep a notebook. I put them down as 6 out of 10 . She wouldn't give me her name, so she's down as anon.
>>
>>29150539
you're a fucking creep

originalocommentario
>>
>>29151102
Is he though? I mean, hes obviously baiting, but how is it any different from saying she has a nice face?
>>
>>29151281
even if he was saying about her face, you don't go after girls like that, moron

jesus christ
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.