[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever come out of your /r9k/ bubble and realized that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: edge_lords.jpg (45 KB, 566x496) Image search: [Google]
edge_lords.jpg
45 KB, 566x496
Have you ever come out of your /r9k/ bubble and realized that a lot of so called Chads and Stacys are actually pretty gosh darn autistic
>>
>>29150028
Yeah but they're pretty so it's considered charming when they do it.
>>
>>29150048
This is what I was thinking Anon. Everyone is retarded no matter the physical attraction or uglyness. God I hate this world, please save me
>>
>>29150028
Yeah if you think Chad's and Stacey's are these pretty masterminds behind all your troubles then you need to realize that they too are usually inept.
>>
I promise you those aren't chads, maybe compared to you but not me.
>>
The sony email leaks really put everything into perspective. Those people write like autistic children and they make millions and control what movies we get to see.
>>
>>29150598
I'm honestly curious about this. Do you have any links or information about this?
>>
>>29150530
Failed Normie here

Used to play football in High School for one year with all the Chads and Tyrones. They all are pretty autistic and honestly children but with sexual libidos
>>
>>29150028

Yeah, but normie autism is supposed to be more endearing than regular autism.

Honestly the humor of some of the normies I know makes me wanna kill myself inside, it's so shit, but these people are socially acceptable so I've just gotten used to it.
>>
>>29150028
>gosh darn
>calling other people autist
>>
File: 1369534360_marilyn_manson-band.jpg (104 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1369534360_marilyn_manson-band.jpg
104 KB, 640x480
>>29150028
God damn, I thought I was seeing Marilyn Manson in lewd poses.
>>
File: 1465334556444.jpg (37 KB, 651x495) Image search: [Google]
1465334556444.jpg
37 KB, 651x495
Man i wish i had a goth gf who read nietzsche and listened to coldwave like i do
>>
>>29150695
you know anon, being unable to detect sarcasm is a symptom of autism itself :^)
>>
>>29150741
she'd be the most pretentious and obnoxious human being you'd ever meet if you actually got to know her
>>
>>29150772
>not getting the sarcasm in my post then pointing out that I don't get sarcasm
>>
>>29150641
Google sony wikileaks or something
>>
>>29150800
>thinking he can pull this off
>>
>>29150028
Chad isnt dudes who get laid, Chad is the guys who get pussy by just coming 20 feet near a woman they are the apex of male genetics like the quarterbacks in highschool not some random cool dude who gets laid alot.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.