[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sat on the train to work >depressed as fuck >look across
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1385753396652.jpg (67 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1385753396652.jpg
67 KB, 317x379
>sat on the train to work
>depressed as fuck
>look across the carriage
>literal mega-chad stood by the train door
>9/10 looks, stylish, about 6'4", jacked, probably rich based on his suit
>every qt in the carriage mirin him

I've never wanted to shoot myself more. This guy had fucking zero obvious flaws, what must life be like for this guy? He must get hit on 24/7 at bars, and be fucking 9/10 qt's on a regular basis.

>tfw there are literally people in this world who get to experience what it's like to be the pinnacle of male aesthetics
>>
you found the final boss anon.
>>
Can I tell you a secret?

Your goal shouldn't be to destroy a chad or even to be sad because of a chad, but to instead bed him.

I was a bottom for chad in High School. It was great.
a) he treated me like a princess
b) you've never seen a roastie so mad when they realise that chad picked you over them
c) there is no feeling like riding a chad cock
>>
>>29150337
>implying homo-chad would fuck somebody as ugly as me
>>
>>29150337
>you dont want to improve yourself and become a chad
>you want to be his jizz dumpster!

kill yourself
>>
>>29150337
kys desu senpai
original recipe
>>
>>29150019
I have developed anxiety, now, in my mod 20's, and guess what the triggering agent is?

Seeing a woman be attracted to a man. Isn't that awesome? Whenever I see a woman attracted to a man, I have a very mild to relatively prominent anxiety attack.
>>
>>29150930

Me too. You're not alone.

I observe in the halls or at any place how they mire other males and it hurts so much the lust they feel or how they observe them.

It makes me suicidal.
>>
>>29150930
You would have hated this train. I saw at least 3 serious qts regularly checking him out.
>>
I'm a straight male and turn into a fucking aspie near tall handsome men

I feel so inferior and shitty and turn red it's fucking pathetic

Thanks 4chan
>>
>>29150337
do your family a favor and eat the bullet now instead of waiting another 10 years
>>
File: 1386269693589.jpg (40 KB, 316x311) Image search: [Google]
1386269693589.jpg
40 KB, 316x311
>>29150930
FUCK

i, too, know this feel, ohana
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.