[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /no shower/ here? >haven't properly showered for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1436337615254.jpg (1 MB, 3440x3062) Image search: [Google]
1436337615254.jpg
1 MB, 3440x3062
Who /no shower/ here?

>haven't properly showered for a month
>only have washed my bottom aka ass and crotch so that it is clean of the piss and shit.
>the only part of me that smells is my hair
>>
How do you not realize that hot steamy showers feel amazing?
>>
>>29150221
>>29150221
I always get stark headaches after showering so like the OP i tend to limit them to once or max twice a month heh
>>
>>29149400
Over 1 year so far. Have crust on my skin that feels like pinpricks if I go stand in the sun.
>>
>>29149400
>only part of me that smells is my hair
maybe to you, but in reality you fucking stink
>>
>>29151193
Give us pics of this to remind us why we shouldn't be unhygienic fucks.
>>
The fact that you revolting, nightmarish creatures actually exist is beyond disturbing.
>>
File: 1143 - Ex0adzh.png (9 KB, 558x565) Image search: [Google]
1143 - Ex0adzh.png
9 KB, 558x565
>>29151193
pic or didn't happen
cannot believe that you can see it for real
>>
>>29151233
You don't want pics. I will say my crotch is nasty enough that it bleaches a part of my underwear.
>>
>>29152026
Make with the pics of your greasy ratnest head
>>
>>29152026
I definitely DO want pics. Fucking post 'em you filthy urchin.
>>
>>29149400
Just kind of wanna know why
If you're already showering why not get all of it
Or are you just washing your balls off in the sink
>>
Who /Rat king/ here?

>Live in shithole
>never clean up
>various rodents everywhere
>manage to tame some of the smarter larger rats
>they now eat from my hand
>occasionally sleep in my bed with me
>one of them named Rizzo seems to respond to his name

I am the master of my domain
>>
POST PICS YOU DICKLESS BITCH
>>
>>29151217
Parents told me today very angrily that my hair smells bad. They even sniffed it to confirm what the smell was.

>>29151634
You don't have to look bad to smell bad.
Honestly since it's summer people come to my job smelling like sweat and I find that worse than musty hair

>>29152131
Because a lot of fucking dead skin comes off. I don't feel like rubbing all of it off.

But I'm going to shower today. I'm severely depressed most of the time, but since I want to dress better I'm going to start getting into the habit of showering at least 4-6 times a month instead of just one.

Just soulsuckingly tired 24/7 that kills it.

>>29150221
I agree. They feel amazing but getting out of the shower into the cold AC doesn't.
I don't even like swimming because of that. Haven't touched a pool beach or water park in 12 years
>>
>tfw landlord is a drunken Greek
>house is over 100 years old
>almost nothing is up to code
>he hardly fixes anything
>fuse box for water heater goes out all the time
>he just buys new fuses instead of a new box
>a bunch of bad shit happens to him
>he's currently in the hospital
>haven't had hot water in over a month
>not even mad, just boil hot water to wash my hair and balls
>lease expires soon
>have to move out
>need a roommate to help afford an apartment
>no idea what to do
At least I'm not stinky.
>>
Reminds me of my old coworker. Often smelled and came to work drunk. The boss turned a blind eye on his drinking because he was a good coder (*), but one of the times he came to work smelling like a hobo so the boss has thrown him out and told him to come back when he showers.

(*) And a very cheap one. They paid him little over the minimum wage but apparently he was to lazy to do anything about it.
>>
Been 4 months for me.

I occasionally wash my hair and I shave regularly for work. I work at a distribution center and I'm the only one with my job title and work 98% alone unless I'm training a temp which only happens once a month.

No one has complained to me, not like I care, unless it jeopardizes my job.
>>
>>29152241
Picture please!

Organellio of komentrio.
>>
>>29152432
>I'm going to start getting into the habit of showering at least 4-6 times a month instead of just one.
Jesus, I can't even imagine stepping out of the house or meeting anyone without showering. I shower everyday in the morning, sometimes twice a day after jogging in the evening.
Maybe except for weekends when I intend to stay all day in home, but if something comes up and I have to go out or be in another persons presence, then I have to shower no matter what.
I also wash my hands compulsively.
>>
File: 1465238086552.jpg (654 KB, 2203x2937) Image search: [Google]
1465238086552.jpg
654 KB, 2203x2937
>>29153088
LIAR!

Snowriginal dotcomment.
>>
>>29153088
Rarely stay outside for more than 4 hours (work) so it doesn't bother me. I've smelled worse people so don't think anybody is going to make a big deal if they do smell something.
>>
File: 1325789472435.jpg (343 KB, 1699x2099) Image search: [Google]
1325789472435.jpg
343 KB, 1699x2099
I didn't shower for 11 months, almost got a year but showered 2 months ago.

I'm the big stink and people audibly complain about it in public whenever i'm around.

I don't go out much.
>>
>>29153405
Show me a picture of your hair. You don't have to show face or anything but I'm curious of what the hair of someone who doesn't groom themselves properly looks like.
>>
>>29153139
When I hit puberty in middle school and my sweat started to smell really bad (much worse than my peers for some reason), no one had a serious talk with me about hygiene. Not my parents, siblings or teachers. So for some time I was labeled as "the smelly kid" and thus socially excluded for the rest of the middle school. Having no friends at such time really hurt me so I decided to do something about it when I was changing my environment when entering HS.
Apparently not smelling like a hobo helps you make friends, and even girlfriends. Who would've known.
I only wish someone had helped me realize it sooner instead of going through a middle school trauma to learn it.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-08+at+03.36.26).jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-08+at+03.36.26).jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>29153484
It was much worse 2 months ago when it went past my shoulders and covered my entire face and I could smell the weird smell it made and whenever I swiped my hands through they got all greasy.
>>
>>29149400
same 2bh. I mean lately I would shower once every few days but during the winter months I would go weeks and weeks without showering.

When my long hair started smelling like cigarettes, even though I don't smoke or live with smokers, and started forming natural dreadlocks then I had no choice but to hop in the shower. Also when my face started to build up dandruff.

>>29150221
I live in a pretty shitty hold house that doesn't have a vent in the washroom, and my room is right next to the washroom. So when I take a shower in the winter and can't open the window the humidity just spreads and stagnates in my room.
>>
>>29153578
can you comb it?
>>
>>29153580
Whenever I take a hot shower, it makes the smoke detectors in my apartment go off. Every. Single. Time. Always has to be lukewarm for me.
>>
>>29149400
>Not showering literally every day
I cannot stand the greasy feeling of my hair after a single day without showering, spent like 3-4 days with no shower in the last 2 years
>>
>>29153613
The only hygiene products I own are deodorant for when I leave the house and floss for getting finger nail clippings out from between my teeth, so no comb.

I look generally normal at this point considering the hair isn't too greasy yet and dirt hasn't built up on my skin turning me all spotted in some places.
>>
>>29153668
So instead of fixing the detector you don't shower? Sounds like some learned helplessness shit.
>>
>>29153750
I guess you skipped over my last sentence and went straight for the insult.

But I'll reiterate. I shower with lukewarm water.
>>
Shower every day here. Some times twice a day after work. Girlfriend says she loves my soft hair that smells nice. Zero pimples, zero crust (vomits in mouth), never smell bad with out using any deodorant or cologne.
How can someone really go that long with out a shower?
>>
>>29153902
I assumed you didn't shower because the water was lukewarm, as other anons gave similar reasons for not showering before itt.
That wasn't meant to be an insult, more like a diagnosis.
Nevertheless, do something about your smoke detector because the situation is just silly.
>>
>>29154031
Yeah you're right. I just skip over simple outcomes if I can find some sort of compromise, no matter how inconvenient. I'm selective in the most random shit, and it depends on my mood, and generally people can't stand me for it or are perplexed by my reasoning. The smoke detector thing is basically the top of the iceberg is what I'm conveying
>>
>>29153724
The longer the hair the more the grease
Surpsiingly enough I don't get acne anymore
All I have are acne scars
>>
>>29149400
Enjoy going bald.
>>
>>29154178
elaborate and provide a source if possible
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.