[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>University is going to be great anon! >3 months in >3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 20160606_230221.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160606_230221.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>University is going to be great anon!
>3 months in
>3 mental breakdowns
>wake up wanting to kill my self everyday
>no friends
>already want to drop out/change major
>cried more than in all HS
>alcohol hang over makes me suicidal now
>weed makes me feel anxiety, guilt and completly retarded the day after now
>srsly thinking about start taking anti-depressants
So how is "the best time of your life going" guys?
pic related
>>
pls respond
oreganosalad
>>
>>29149235
I feel you man... sadly
>>
>>29149235
It's only going to get worse. Drop out now while you aren't in a mountain of debt
>>
>>29149697
My parents are actually paying
2 years ago they wouldnt have been able to do it
Whats left in life for a dropout?
I dont have any practical skills
>>
>>29150004
Just a couple hours ago I was just talking about life with a 24 year old guy who dropped out of college. He works at a Thai restaurant as a chef and ands seems happy with life. It doesn't sound like he makes much, but he's content. He said he might go back to school at some point later on if he decides to settle down and start a family.
>>
Great but you know, you have to study a lot man.
It's not fucking easy, make friends by caring for your personal health (cleaness and body) and by studying with them.

inb4 normie; i fucking had a life of hell until i realized what you have to do to be accepted as a human being and not as trash by norms so stfu
>>
File: muffled sobbing sounds.jpg (88 KB, 800x1155) Image search: [Google]
muffled sobbing sounds.jpg
88 KB, 800x1155
>>29149235
All of that except for the alcohol and drugs (though, I managed to make it through my first year already).

I am terrified of going back, the break isn't lasting long enough. I don't hate the campus, I just hate being somewhere where I have nothing social or romantic at all, it's horrible. I went mad there, and I am sure I will go mad there again next year. At least at home I can talk to my parents.

I pretty much developed mental illness there at some point (they aren't sure which one though, so I am getting a second opinion).
>>
>>29149235
The antidepressants make it even worse.
>>
College/uni is fun, you just have to not be an antisocial fuck.
>>
>>29150293
I dont know how to be social
I really dislike people
>>
fucking NIGGER just fucking DEAL WITH IT this is how the rest of your life is going to be
>>
>>29150293
Why do you even come to this board? I wish you retards would get banned. Fucking kill yourself you stupid piece of shit normie.
>>
>tfw >tfw no gf doesnt even pop in my mind
How much time until i completly breakdown and pull the trigger?
>>
File: 1464984682295.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464984682295.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>>29149235
That reminds me of me.
Tried to play like a smug pepe going to uni, thinking i was finally doing a career i was going to enjoy.
People told me "go to uni, you are gonna love it". "These are going to be the best years of your life"

These were the worst 4 months of my life. Felt absolutely miserable and depressed all the time.
Had a panic attack and ended up dropping out before my mental sanity continued to deteriorate.
Never going back again.
What gives... Only 1 year left for wizardhood.
>>
>>29150443
this anon knows whats up. life sucks pretty bad desu famalam.
>>
holy shit are you weak anon

college is the easiest time in your life, if you wanna kill yourself now wait until after you graduate and your life becomes meaningless once again
>>
>>29149235
I'm mentally and physically fine but I have no friends and the majority of the people around me are trash.

Could be better, could be worse.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.